Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 19. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
Hi, everybody. There is information about the launch of the platform? I don't understand why the team is so slow..
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
how can I buy dadi with euro and not btc? From your site is possible? It would be perfect for me
Dadi is listed on exchange that as of today has bigger volume than Binance. Okex has dadi/usdt pair, but there is no dadi/euro. At least for now.
Activity: 350
how can I buy dadi with euro and not btc? From your site is possible? It would be perfect for me
If you want that. You can join DADI group or telegram to find who want sell DADI with Euro for you. I think this time have less people want sell DADI. this time is hold Cheesy
However. good luck to you!
I have a question.. where would we have to keep our tokens to get dividends? will a user keeping his or her tokens on bitdice get dividends or we have to keep it on wallets like my other wallet? Many thanks and wish you a nice day!

DADI does not pay dividends. You can Become a Miner for DADI by being a Host, Gateway or Stargate on the DADI decentralized network. Have aread here in Section 5 : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_ew7UE2CsSa6XLZRUL3SnD7eFxreQqCrJP9GDgNa3CI/edit
and here : https://dadi.cloud/en/miners
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Update to DADI Documentation, making it easier to jump between versions of each app you want to check docs for.
Try it out while reading freshly uploaded detail on API v3.1:

https://docs.dadi.tech/api/latest

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Have heard that DADI is attending at consensus. Can anyone provide more details about that?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hope so.  Don't want another BAT situation where sale ends within 30 seconds to 130 wallets, two of which getting 50+%.  A KYC Process for the crowd-sale would be good.
Yesterday I noticed that  DADI has a new competitor - Holo. now I'm worried about the price of the Dadi token.
I'm not. Different mvp's. DADI provide full Web services and hosting. They wont deliver sooner than DADI
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Yesterday I noticed that  DADI has a new competitor - Holo. now I'm worried about the price of the Dadi token.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
One of the greatest things about Dadi does not need consumer adoption it is instead for tech people
Activity: 22
I have done my own research. And I can say with confidence that this project is absolutely unique. That claim of "copy-paste" wp of SONM is the childish behavior of SONM team. Both projects use same technology and Contract logic is the same even in Africa. May be SONM lacks marketing and that is why pointed this childish stuff? Because Dadi blown up in a weeks and managing 18k members in telegram. SONM is running 5k and got 300 from this event in one day. People making major with minor things. Check Dadi github, check their team! Damn people with huge experience. Unique concept, great design, great technology, great whitepaper if you read without being arrogant from last events happens. Dadi is in my list!

Hopefully main net release will drive the price up. It has been under ICO price ever since its release, so its about time dadi caught some break.

It's already above ICO-price in ETH terms, don't forget that the market conditions were very bad when they hit the exchanges. I've invested in ICO and bought more at nearly the bottom to have a lower average price.
In my opinion this thing will explode when they release the final specs for the hosts/gateways/stargates and start the mainnet.
I understand, but still, in terms of USD price is down and undeservedly so. Very often, market is not rational. 
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Announcing DADI Web 6.0 – milestone release brings multiple API support and debug view, details this way:

https://medium.com/dadi/dadi-web-6-0-release-600840533c93
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hopefully main net release will drive the price up. It has been under ICO price ever since its release, so its about time dadi caught some break.

It's already above ICO-price in ETH terms, don't forget that the market conditions were very bad when they hit the exchanges. I've invested in ICO and bought more at nearly the bottom to have a lower average price.
In my opinion this thing will explode when they release the final specs for the hosts/gateways/stargates and start the mainnet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
How can I be a gateway? I have fiber at home and applied to be part of the program a while back

The final specs are not released, we are all waiting for them. Then we will know how many tokens are needed and what hardware-specs are required.
For a host, it seems you will need around 10000 DADI token and it could run on a Raspberry Pi, for a Gateway nothing is announced yet but you will need much more token than a host and most likely more powerful hardware.
Activity: 1036
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Exchange announcement: new market pairing now live on @HitBTC – you can now trade $DADI and $USDT: https://hitbtc.com  :muscle:

And what's more, all $DADI pairs are subject to 0% trading commission until the 27th of April!

0% trading comission until 27th of april ? did you talk about DADI pairs in Hitbtc ?
are you serious about this mate ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
How can I be a gateway? I have fiber at home and applied to be part of the program a while back

If mainnet is ready to launch , will dadi be swapped ? Because its an ERC 20 now

No there are no plans for a swap, the tokens will always be ERC20. The price has begun to rise, everybody who plans to run a Host/Gateway should accumulate until it's too late.
Pages:
Jump to: