Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 22. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What news about this project? I hope everything is fine. I think have a marketing project for DADI Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
How to…
https://medium.com/dadi/how-to-a887cf7c3b34

Build a Data Connector for DADI API

Overview
For the first two major versions of API, MongoDB was the only supported database engine. With the release of 3.0, we wanted to offer developers the flexibility to use the database engine that most suited their projects, regardless of size and scalability needs.

In line with the introduction of support for multiple template engines in Web 3.0, we moved all interactions with MongoDB from the app core into a plugin system — which we call data connectors — which allows API to work with virtually any database engine.

We’ve been hard at work creating data connectors for various vendors, like CouchDB, RethinkDB and even a flat file JSON filestore. In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to build your own.

By the end of this tutorial we’ll have a partially-complete API Data Connector for MySQL, with a subset of the database operations implemented. Everything else can be finished for homework!
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
I'm upset about the current price of Dadi tokens -0.32x USD, 0.77x ETH, 0.47x BTC. Panic in the market kills all altcoins Sad

Don't be upset, use this chance to accumulate a few more tokens so you can lower your average price. Dadi's current Marketcap is below 14 Million $, that's absolutely nothing for a project like this, there is so much room to grow.
Of course it's up to you, make your own decision, I already have the number of tokens I wanted to buy.
Right!! This is a strong project. And the rise in prices has already begun. The launch of the platform will blow up the price! I'm pretty sure about that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I'm upset about the current price of Dadi tokens -0.32x USD, 0.77x ETH, 0.47x BTC. Panic in the market kills all altcoins Sad

Don't be upset, use this chance to accumulate a few more tokens so you can lower your average price. Dadi's current Marketcap is below 14 Million $, that's absolutely nothing for a project like this, there is so much room to grow.
Of course it's up to you, make your own decision, I already have the number of tokens I wanted to buy.
https://www.soar.earth/
ELONCITY
pending the beginning of Mainnet another 2-3 months.. I fear that the bear market finally kills the price DADI. And recover it will be very hard.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Mainnet will be succesful I am sure. It had a huge hype even months before ICO sale started. Good luck.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Mainnet is a standout among st the most vital defining moment in each undertaking. Dadi make it soon. Look. This will blast without a doubt. Fud is finished.
I'm waiting for Mainnet too. It's about to happen. And people who have sold their tokens at a loss-will regret it

Not everyone will choose to sell, and I believe it will be possible that they will be back in a period of time. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Mainnet is a standout among st the most vital defining moment in each undertaking. Dadi make it soon. Look. This will blast without a doubt. Fud is finished.
I'm waiting for Mainnet too. It's about to happen. And people who have sold their tokens at a loss-will regret it
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I believe that Dadi pump won't. We have to sit tight for the finish of the alpha test undertaking and begin mining. Is there data when mining will be begun?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
the look of the project thread is very interesting, the graphic design shown on the thread looks very professional and has clear information about the developed project, presale schedule and clear ICO that comes with the initial price at the launch of the coin

After I read the draft and all of the positive comments about this project I am so interested in supporting projects and I hope future projects could be growing. as well as the many who support this project.
I expect the project to grow in April-may. The team will release its platform + listing on large exchanges. And will start rising prices.
unless SEC decides to screw over every ICO. Until we get out of this bear market, none of it matters.
If the market will not stop falling, then people will start to panic... The price of bitcoin and Ethereum will go down and people will start selling Dadi to go out in Fiat. I hope that there will be a bullish market.. And waiting for news from the team of Dadi.
We are still early in Crypto, so I don't think total mcap is anywhere close to bubble. However, bear season might take a while and it is important to time big announcements during a bull run and not when news get lost due to a lot of FUD.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
the look of the project thread is very interesting, the graphic design shown on the thread looks very professional and has clear information about the developed project, presale schedule and clear ICO that comes with the initial price at the launch of the coin

After I read the draft and all of the positive comments about this project I am so interested in supporting projects and I hope future projects could be growing. as well as the many who support this project.
I expect the project to grow in April-may. The team will release its platform + listing on large exchanges. And will start rising prices.
unless SEC decides to screw over every ICO. Until we get out of this bear market, none of it matters.
If the market will not stop falling, then people will start to panic... The price of bitcoin and Ethereum will go down and people will start selling Dadi to go out in Fiat. I hope that there will be a bullish market.. And waiting for news from the team of Dadi.
Merit: 252

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
It annoys me unstable market!! I was delighted when the price Dadi growing x1.5... And now again the price has fallen(
ELONCITY

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Devs i see at coinmarketcap circulating supply is 75 114 000. You said that it will be 75 000 000. What happend?

Here is what i found on the DADI BUSINESS OVERVIEW:
https://dadi.cloud/public/files/dadi.business-overview.pdf
Tokens will be created ahead of the Partner and Crowdsale. The total supply of DADI will be
limited to the amount of tokens created at this point in time.
Total DADI supply: 100,000,000

I don't understand one thing.. Why is the price of DADI token is so low. In the second quarter, the launch of the network, and it should affect the price.
Activity: 274
Pages:
Jump to: