Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 30. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 101
Yeap, tell us about the rule oh 2 hours and 6 hours during pre ico? I was not registered in lottery at all. I didn't apply for white list presale.  I just have verified account. What is my time 2 or 6 hours???
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Did DADI modify the pre-sale rules? I applied for the white list, but later I received the news that I could not participate. I don't know why.
I you entered for the lottery, then yes, you can participate after the initial 6 hour period. If you didn't enter the lottery, then you can participate after a further 2 hours, or in the Public sale on the 29th of January.

I was not registered in lottery, so i can participate after 2 hours from the begining in pre ico?  It means that at 14-00 utc?

Activity: 299
Merit: 10
Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network
JustCrypt - yes you can. And no, there's no bounty.
I you entered for the lottery, then yes, you can participate after the initial 6 hour period. If you didn't enter the lottery, then you can participate after a further 2 hours, or in the Public sale on the 29th of January.
Devs am i correct???

so soon will be a pre sale. I didn't win in lottery. So i must wait for 6 hours from beginnig 12 utc. If you will sell less than 10 000 000 dadi during 6 hours, after 18-00 utc i can buy it for 0.4 $, correct?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I asked at telegram but there is no answer - can i send scan of my local(russian) passport page with my address for verification, all my bills are in russian language too.
Are you plan any bounty compain?
We are happy to be able to share our plans for the DADI Public sale with you: https://medium.com/@daditech/dadi-crowdsale-update-c06c3ce354af
Oh it started ages ago. The testnet is live and our repo is full of code...
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Big plans afoot. Our roadmap covers a fair bit of it: https://dadi.cloud/en/roadmap

roadmap is exactly and great ,i am waitting for the project start
so soon will be a pre sale. I didn't win in lottery. So i must wait for 6 hours from beginnig 12 utc. If you will sell less than 10 000 000 dadi during 6 hours, after 18-00 utc i can buy it for 0.4 $, correct?
Big plans afoot. Our roadmap covers a fair bit of it: https://dadi.cloud/en/roadmap
Activity: 476
A good project I hope it will continue to grow and not become half way, what are your plans for the future?
Very different. Sia is like Dropbox. DADI is like AWS. We're a lot more than storage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
There is already siacoin in the market for cloud storage so i think there is no need of another same project, Or it is different from siacon?
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
After my own research I definitely have my doubts on participating in the ICO of this project. Aside from the white paper copy to SONM,  XRB has denied any joint collaboration and they don't appear to have a functional product at hand. Too many strikes for me. I won't go as far to say that this coin is a scam, however i don't think they have been truly transparent with their investors. Best of luck to those that remain and do your own research

I have also been on the fence about this one and watching the information come in.  I have passed the required KYC, but am still not convinced whether to invest or not.  There are alot of good projects now, why take a chance...
Several. All TBC. We're not talking about our exchange plans in any detail until after the sale.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
You'll be hitting which exchanges?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I have registered the white list, waiting for the pre-sale to open.DADI's rich commercial activities in the past made me decide to invest.The blockchain is also a new attempt for DADI.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
They will send out an email

I've received the email to confirm I'm KYC verified.
The presale will start really soon (22 January)...and I've not received the email to partecipate yet!
So I think I'm definitively out the presale whitelist, right?

that´s something I would like to know as well.
Pages:
Jump to: