Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 25. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Compared to Selfkey, TheKey and Insurepal this was a breeze to get in. I even made a too low gwei price with only 20 at first after I noticed it after 5 minutes while watching the tx. I aborted the transaction and sent again and it was still in time. I really wondered about that.

Luckily I didn't copy the maximum Ether personal cap like many did. It seemed it was wrongly calculated and all those transfers failed. That's really something that shouldn't happen at an ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
yay, my transaction wen through 30 min after the start..

mine after 1h and still rejected because it´s sold out. This ICO was not handled well
Activity: 16
Can anyone login to the dadi ico dashboard, or bring up the dadi site?   

Something went wrong.

We apologise, but something is not working as it should. It is not something you did, but we cannot complete this right now.
Show me the technical details

401 Credentials not found or invalid
dadi.cloud

not a good sign right after ICO ends.
Activity: 25
yay, my transaction wen through 30 min after the start..
Activity: 19
The Dadi project is a SCAM as they haven't dealt with all contributors equally
Activity: 284
Merit: 105
My transaction have fail after 5hour 14min  Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It's hard to buy dadi, I have ol 1 hour to load the web. Luckily I got it. The my group dadi of just a few successful buyers, just received notice of successful purchase. Wish your project a great success
Activity: 23
Connectjob ICO Is Good Project, Receipted 20% bonus. My referral link https://ico.connectjob.io/?ref=aae22075-de7b-450c-ba44-e63a73554119
Activity: 284
Merit: 105
My transaction is in pending with 200000 gas and 41Gwei.

I have see your tansaction have been cancelled with 300000 gas and 99Gwei.
You think mine is good and i can wait few days or she will be cancel. On etherscan "transaction found" and she is mine.

ICO is horrible they finish so fast... For We power we have 5hours soft
Activity: 36
Seemed like quite a few things went wrong. Shame that it has put a bit of a bad taste in many people's mouths. Hope they do something for all the screwups that happened and all the lost transaction fee's. But in my experience of ICO's this is a bit of a risk that is taken I suppose. Happened to me a few times.

Overall I felt that this was fine apart from the CACHE'd address that people were seeing in their profiles, I have seen mostly disgruntled people who missed out posted on social and little about the successful people, but will wait for their press release regarding this and see how it is dealt with.

The cache part, again for a company that wants to be a key player on cloud computing services, was very amateur. They don't know how to invalidate a page? Or set the headers to avoid caching by the client browsers? You can argue that everybody is entitled to make mistakes, but this is was not a simple mistake on a daily routine event, this was a major public sale that should have been bullet-proof.

But for me the question remains, do you like this kind of ICO's? Versus fully controlled sales where you have a min/max cap, and a few hours to fill your quota before everybody is able to buy more?
Activity: 31
Seemed like quite a few things went wrong. Shame that it has put a bit of a bad taste in many people's mouths. Hope they do something for all the screwups that happened and all the lost transaction fee's. But in my experience of ICO's this is a bit of a risk that is taken I suppose. Happened to me a few times.

Overall I felt that this was fine apart from the CACHE'd address that people were seeing in their profiles, I have seen mostly disgruntled people who missed out posted on social and little about the successful people, but will wait for their press release regarding this and see how it is dealt with.

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
As it is offensive, my two transactions have hanged, at the beginning of sales the office has ceased to work, people write that the team at the beginning has laid out not that address of the contract!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
JosehpDenne it was awful!! see my thn https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc16ca7e56dc0237ef211abbc0a36f64c9d35cc220bfa45e181b9a324cf26818d

see my transaction it was in 12-16 utc. i waited almost 30 min pending!!!!! People who transfered later weree good. What is this?HuhHuh??

I think you transaction was confirmed too late, are you sure it was whitelisted? I saw you've sent your ETH to another address and have tried it with that again, was the second wallet whitelisted too?
Activity: 23
Lucyd ICO  Good project, Join now the price is 0.25 Cents with 10% extra LCD.. My referral https://lcd.lucyd.co/?ref=6830
Activity: 36
Another awful ICO sales process...

I was waiting for it to start, but as soon as a I tried to reload the page and wasn't able to get the info, I though the same Add1ct3ddd said...

Then before sending anything I looked for transactions to their address, and I saw a lot of problems there, canceled transactions, and only 200000 with 99 gas going through (when they recommended 60 gas). That is 15$ in taxes, a little bit for me at the moment (and for what I wanted to invest).

Honestly I think that for ICO with so many people interested, this will only work with max limit adjusted to the number of whitelisted investors (like beetoken and wepower are going to do). I don't want to be in gas wars to be able to join an ICO.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
JosehpDenne it was awful!! see my thn https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc16ca7e56dc0237ef211abbc0a36f64c9d35cc220bfa45e181b9a324cf26818d

see my transaction it was in 12-16 utc. i waited almost 30 min pending!!!!! People who transfered later weree good. What is this?HuhHuh??
Activity: 27
ICO over. I sent tx at 10 past and still didn't make it....
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I was able to login from my work machine and able to copy the address. last 4 digits are 914e

That's the right wallet where my transaction went through, bit in the first seconds/minutes there was a different wallet shown.

It's sold out now: https://twitter.com/dadi/status/957960461554716672
Activity: 275
I was able to login from my work machine and able to copy the address. last 4 digits are 914e
Activity: 25
agree, its still difficult to access their website
Pages:
Jump to: