Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 29. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 101
Josephdenne I miss you. Come back to forum here as soon as possible, don't forget us and it was good job in pre ico. I hope i will be able to participate in public sale)
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello, where can i see information about how much tokens remain? How much contribution is during preico?

Presale is now sold out.

Public sale begins 29.01.18 12:00 UTC.
Hello, where can i see information about how much tokens remain? How much contribution is during preico?
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network
There is a cap in the public sale: $5,000 USD equivalent in Eth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hi folks,

If you registered for the presale before the draw, you will have received an email with further instructions. If you don't remember registering, chances are you didn't.

For more information on the Presale, please see our update: https://medium.com/@daditech/dadi-presale-whitelist-lottery-draw-fb3242f625b8

Hope this makes things clearer.

So if we are verified via KYC we will be able to particpate tomorrow in the presale directly ? Or do we have to wait like some people are stating above?

I don't understand too. There is a whitelist for presale. There was a lottery, some people won. What about anothers?
 There is the rule oh 2 hours and 6 hours during pre ico. I was not registered in lottery at all. I didn't apply for white list presale.  I just have verified account.
When i wiil be able to invest from 2 hours from the begining preico ( 14-00) or from 6 hours (18-00 utc) ?

Hi folks,

If you registered for the presale before the draw, you will have received an email with further instructions. If you don't remember registering, chances are you didn't.

For more information on the Presale, please see our update: https://medium.com/@daditech/dadi-presale-whitelist-lottery-draw-fb3242f625b8

So if we are verified via KYC we will be able to particpate tomorrow in the presale directly ? Or do we have to wait like some people are stating above?

Sorry if this is confusing. Please allow me to explain further. Smiley

The Presale begins 22.01.18 12:00 UTC. It begins with the initial phase, which lasts for 6 hours, during which time only the 500 winners of the lottery can participate. After 6 hours, at 22.01.18 18:00 UTC, the 1,393 participants of the lottery who didn't win are now able to participate as well.

The Public sale then begins 29.01.18 12:00 UTC, and everyone is able to participate.

KYC verification is required for everyone.

If you don't have an email saying you won the presale lottery, or an email saying you didn't win the presale lottery, then it's safe to assume you're not among the 1,893 presale participants.

I hope this clears things up but if you have any more questions please let me know!

Cheers

Thanks for clearing this up. So there will not be a max. investement at the public sale right?
Activity: 5
What forms of payment will we able to use to purchase DADI during the sale?
Activity: 12
this is a great project ever. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
And one more question what gas is better to use? 400000 is ok?
Activity: 13
so idealistic and a helpful project that you made, looking forward to project evolve and much more improve in the nar future and i wish this project will last long ,probably and have a big success. goodluck dev.
Ok. Total supply will be 100 000 000 dadi.  And Circulating supply will be 80 000 000? For example if dadi will cost 1 $ in 4 months,  market cap will be 80 000 000 $? Yeap?
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network
After 8 hours, if any tokens are remaining. Failing that, in the Public sale on the 29th.
But Josephdenne wrote yesterday here
"I you entered for the lottery, then yes, you can participate after the initial 6 hour period. If you didn't enter the lottery, then you can participate after a further 2 hours, or in the Public sale on the 29th of January."

So tell me in my situation: I was not registered in lottery at all. I didn't apply for white list presale.  I just have verified account.
When i will be able to invest during PREico after 2 hours or 6 hours, or i can't participate in presale?Huh
Hi folks,

I don't understand too. There is a whitelist for presale. There was a lottery, some people won. What about anothers?
 There is the rule oh 2 hours and 6 hours during pre ico. I was not registered in lottery at all. I didn't apply for white list presale.  I just have verified account.
When i wiil be able to invest from 2 hours from the begining preico ( 14-00) or from 6 hours (18-00 utc) ?

Hi folks,

Sorry if this is confusing. Please allow me to explain further. Smiley

The Presale begins 22.01.18 12:00 UTC. It begins with the initial phase, which lasts for 6 hours, during which time only the 500 winners of the lottery can participate. After 6 hours, at 22.01.18 18:00 UTC, the 1,393 participants of the lottery who didn't win are now able to participate as well.

The Public sale then begins 29.01.18 12:00 UTC, and everyone is able to participate.

KYC verification is required for everyone.

If you don't have an email saying you won the presale lottery, or an email saying you didn't win the presale lottery, then it's safe to assume you're not among the 1,893 presale participants.

I hope this clears things up but if you have any more questions please let me know!

Cheers

Hi folks,

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hi folks,

Hi folks,

Activity: 41
my account is verified in DADI, can i participate in pre-sale?
how should i know if im eligible to be in pre-sale?
thanks
Activity: 76
JustCrypt - yes you can. And no, there's no bounty.
Thank you for help! I send it yesterday till now in pending.
Activity: 25
Presales is over? I think that DADI is a promising project, so I will pay attention in the future.

No the presale start in 24 h more or less (timer on the website). Still super confused if you need to be on the whitelist for the presale or if the white list is some kind of sell event before that.
Activity: 24
Presales is over? I think that DADI is a promising project, so I will pay attention in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: