Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 6. (Read 133887 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
is their any windows version for this yet ?
Windows version at github:

https://github.com/elacoin/elacoin/tree/master/windows-binaries

and mac too!

One of our pool users reported that he's not able to open Elacoin wallet on mac osx 10.9.1. I tried to run it on MAC myself and it didn't work for me either.
Does it work for someone?

We are actually fixing that. Our mac dude forgot to include the libraries needed... stay tuned.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
nope, Win only!

Seems that you guys load a lot of ELCs recently - Cryptsy trade volume "tothemoon-ed" ))
Activity: 120
is their any windows version for this yet ?
Windows version at github:

https://github.com/elacoin/elacoin/tree/master/windows-binaries

and mac too!

One of our pool users reported that he's not able to open Elacoin wallet on mac osx 10.9.1. I tried to run it on MAC myself and it didn't work for me either.
Does it work for someone?
Activity: 120
Our pool http://elc.blocksolved.com was DDOSed today, you might have noticed that front-end was not accessible for 15-20 minutes until we resolved the issue. Mining was running fine all the time.
Also, network hashrate increased, blocks are getting confirmed much faster and we are 80% through towards next diff retarget.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
i was thinking about that today. what did you decide? would have been a good choice!
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Price is quite low, I am thinking about buying some.
Pool available at http://elc.pnwminer.com

VARDIFF
Stratum
PPLNS
Intro Fee 1.25%
First 5 users who sign up and mine for 48 hours will get their fees set to zero after the 48 hour time period. Permanently!

Ill buy that for a dollar!

The coin seems abandoned. The OP links are mostly dead. Forums dead.
Too bad... Seems nice.

People seem to be automining it or choosing it by hand. We don thave projects in the works to get the IMF to use Elacoin for all world projects right now, but that's not necessarily a sign the coin is dead.
Activity: 142
Pool available at http://elc.pnwminer.com

VARDIFF
Stratum
PPLNS
Intro Fee 1.25%
First 5 users who sign up and mine for 48 hours will get their fees set to zero after the 48 hour time period. Permanently!

UPDATE: The 5 no-fee spots have now been claimed!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

The coin seems abandoned. The OP links are mostly dead. Forums dead.
Too bad... Seems nice.
Activity: 141
See, I just learned about that coin and it caught my attention. Maybe gonna through some hashpower at it.
cof
Activity: 21
howd the diff get to 17 and 1GH/s earlier today if only diehards are mining it? it's lots of new miners obviously.

hype pump and crash ('to the mooncoin, cat!') are over, yes, definitely. you cant invent a coin out of thin air that's 6 months old and past the hype stage.

hype can happen anytime
howd the diff get to 17 and 1GH/s earlier today if only diehards are mining it? it's lots of new miners obviously.

hype pump and crash ('to the mooncoin, cat!') are over, yes, definitely. you cant invent a coin out of thin air that's 6 months old and past the hype stage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The value and hashing power are not changing because it is several months old and only the diehards are still mining it i.e. the hype and crash stage is over. All new coins will do this unless they really get popular for many possible reasons.
I dont understand why some crap coins,
I mean coins with no new features at all have 10 times the Market Cap of this coin.

Elacoin isn't that bad, is it?

you tell me!

I see people say "I dont know what these alt coins are, but 'goldcoin' sounds good because I've heard of gold before! So Ill buy that!" Derp.

When that's what it takes to get people into a coin, you know it's going to crash.

I think elacoin has some notional residual value because the current value of new blocks is based on how much mining power is out there. That's a kinda vote on the existence of the coin - put your hashes where your mouth is kinda thing.

You'll notice elacoin's profitability has been relatively stable, not swinging 100x like other crapcoins. Yes, it swings, but so does bitcoin, but much under 10x from week to week.

Can't say why. Maybe we got something here.
Activity: 18
I dont understand why some crap coins,
I mean coins with no new features at all have 10 times the Market Cap of this coin.

Elacoin isn't that bad, is it?
When the cryptsy api is down, coinchoose doesn't show their market data. Coins that are listed elsewhere will still be displayed, many coins will disappear until cryptsy's api comes back.

If any autominers are following CC, then that must cause total havoc, because the last traded prices on coins-e are sometimes 10x less or more than cryptsy because there's like 0 volume at coins-e. Ghettoxchange.

Looks like we've got real attention for miners now who see their mining rewards are maintained through difficulty changes since its proportional to diff. Working out well despite the ups and downs in hash power - we're at the top of the cc list now...
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
so whatever the hell coins-e.com is, coinchoose.com just switched many coins to it, so all the markets are fucked up on CC.

so much for coinchoose. dont pay it any attention, like usual.

now its back to cryptsy, randomly.. anyone know wtf?

When the cryptsy api is down, coinchoose doesn't show their market data. Coins that are listed elsewhere will still be displayed, many coins will disappear until cryptsy's api comes back.
so whatever the hell coins-e.com is, coinchoose.com just switched many coins to it, so all the markets are fucked up on CC.

now its back to cryptsy, randomly.. anyone know wtf?

Pages:
Jump to: