Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 71. (Read 133939 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It was all a conspiracy to spearhead the announcement of HazardCoin!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
FWIW, The source looks clean to me.
It is clean. I diff'ed it with git, only genesis block and logo's added.
Activity: 217
FWIW, The source looks clean to me.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
You guys are behind in the discussion. Join the #elacoin on freenode.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
seems like he put a decent amount of work into making that website.
Ha ha. Thanks Kinetic. I actually made the website. I owe most of my success to Bootstrap, makes things look nice.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I can´t compile, 627 errors. Can someone upload the binary? I will give he 20 BBQ.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
alex, y u no on irc?
Activity: 196

Yes someone released source aka hazard and someone mines it Smiley

So did it Launch already? according to OPs post yesterday 90 min still left
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So did it Launch already? according to OPs post yesterday 90 min still left
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'll humor this.

Join this discussion in the HazardCoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204697.new#new

This makes baby jebus cry
legendary
Activity: 882
Looking at the interest and number of posts before release, it seems people are paying attention no matter how reluctantly, everyone hates the principle of pump and dump, but hey like the money it brings. They participate yet all along the way they complain about how shitty shitcoins are. I am one of them, coz i got bills to pay. So go Milkshake!!!! and since m so nice to u, send me the real source thirty minutes before launch, i can "help" you know, like do "stress testing" "hash performance" and other nifty things that will translate to pre-mining for everyone else.

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Releasing In 1 Day | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine  (Read 10190 times)
legendary
Activity: 980
I'll humor this.

Join this discussion in the HazardCoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204697.new#new
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Given the 24 hours of warning, availability of OP's source code on Github, and all the hype I had a feeling something like this would happen
Activity: 224
It would seem Hazard coin has already been born

Well he WAS the one to release this one, so technically Hazard has now already released a premined scamcoin. Mazeltof!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
What pools are going to be up right away? I'm gonna throw a machine or two at the first pool that's up
Activity: 168
Lol, so who here is actually mining this? Speak up  Cheesy
I do with 4Kh x 8 cores, just for fun.
Getting orphans, we need stable node  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: