Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 75. (Read 133939 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well look at that, the website is also down. COINCIDENCE! Uh-Oh! Smiley ha ha
What an absolutely retarded scam.. ha ha ha
I said the website was going to be down for a few minutes. Please read the thread. It is back up now.
What's the website's address?
bump.
BUMP! http://elacoin.org
Thanks dude! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I welcome milkshake to join the thread and discuss my findings.

Perhaps create a fresh genesis block and have a legitimate release, even.
Activity: 294
I said the website was going to be down for a few minutes. Please read the thread. It is back up now.
bump.
BUMP! http://elacoin.org
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
how does he know how to compile on linux but not windows??
It's actually a lot easier. You can compile from a git with (I believe) 3 lines of code.

For windows, the compile process is a lot more tricky.

ah gotcha, good to know!
Activity: 252
bump.
legendary
It's actually a lot easier. You can compile from a git with (I believe) 3 lines of code.

For windows, the compile process is a lot more tricky.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
but you discovered him already mining?  how was he mining if he didnt know how to compile a miner? with a miner on a different OS perhaps?  I may not understand the process fully but thats what seems to have happened correct?
There was already a linux miner compiled. He just couldnt get the windows one working (the only one people care about, good luck releasing a coin with no windows client)

ah gotcha Sad

edit: damn thought it was just a image of the milkshake quote
Activity: 224
So uh... where's the controversy here? Premined blocks in the test client mean nothing if the client was just for that, testing purposes.

For the record, I don't care about this coin but again we are seeing rampant FUD thrown around here with no proof.

I agree but for the love of god. Why would you send the release version to a random member (not even well known) to have it compiled in advance? Why would  you claim to have a BFL miner that they 'sent you for free'? Why would you not comment on anything for 4 hours in the release thread? It's just starting to not make any damn sense.

BUT fair is fair, I will still hold my definitive opinion if OP can come up with some form of reasonable explanations to all the things mentioned.
legendary
but you discovered him already mining?  how was he mining if he didnt know how to compile a miner? with a miner on a different OS perhaps?  I may not understand the process fully but thats what seems to have happened correct?
There was already a linux miner compiled. He just couldnt get the windows one working (the only one people care about, good luck releasing a coin with no windows client)
Activity: 840
So uh... where's the controversy here? Premined blocks in the test client mean nothing if the client was just for that, testing purposes.

For the record, I don't care about this coin but again we are seeing rampant FUD thrown around here with no proof.
but you discovered him already mining?  how was he mining if he didnt know how to compile a miner? with a miner on a different OS perhaps?  I may not understand the process fully but thats what seems to have happened correct?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I looks like a test pre-release version, why would the guy trust anyone to hold the real version few hours before the actual release.
Activity: 182
We do our best as a community to protect ourselves from potential scammers. Hazard did a good thing for us. He's the condom that protects us against these STDS
Activity: 196

Ha ha, say hello to the 'marketing team' alt. email.

As you wish.

There's some pretty nasty people around here.  I don't care about the coin, or the people involved very much at all.

But that was a dirtbag maneuver. Just calling it how I see it.
legendary
I'm confused why he sent it to you at all hazard?  He needed help compiling while he was already mining on a compiled miner? lol

if i have that correct.
Because he couldn't figure out how to compile windows binaries.
I'm confused why he sent it to you at all hazard?  He needed help compiling while he was already mining on a compiled miner? lol

if i have that correct.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
man, this forum is great. So much drama you should have to pay to see this on TNT.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This daily crap with new coins is better than anything on TV recently. this stuff should be turned into a reality TV show 'Coin Makers.. a race to the bottom'

Can't wait until tomorrow to see how even crappier the next coin is going to be, and it's going to be hard to top this one.

Pages:
Jump to: