Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 84. (Read 133939 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Where's the source for the elacoin? Are there any pools?
Limitless, why is it you are branded as a scammer. Any particular reason? If you are indeed a scammer, why are you allowed to post? Seems counter intuitive to me.

Why not be allowed to post?
So you admit to being a scammer?
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
As always, looking to buy chunks of 10k. As it starts rolling in, feel free to send me your offers.
10 BTC?

This would almost be the time to use the 'ROFL' all the kids are raging about.   Let me rephrase, feel free to pm me your serious offers in LTC.

How about we wait til the coin comes out then.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis
As always, looking to buy chunks of 10k. As it starts rolling in, feel free to send me your offers.
10 BTC?

This would almost be the time to use the 'ROFL' all the kids are raging about.   Let me rephrase, feel free to pm me your serious offers in LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
10 BTC?
Activity: 294
Well considering the amount of coins that are going to be made. 10k is a mighty large Chunk to be asking for.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Timer removed. End time: 2013-05-14+6:00:00UTC
2 AM Eastern?  Terrible launch time nobody from the U.S. will be awake to participate.  I guess I'll skip this one

MURRICA. As if a coin would be unsuccessful if Merica wouldn't be able to participate. The world doesn't revolve around you.

YEAH! SUCK IT 'MURICANS!
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
2 AM Eastern?  Terrible launch time nobody from the U.S. will be awake to participate.  I guess I'll skip this one

MURRICA. As if a coin would be unsuccessful if Merica wouldn't be able to participate. The world doesn't revolve around you.
legendary
Ok. The website is updated with the time of launch counter. Thanks BitcoinOxygen.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Limitless, why is it you are branded as a scammer. Any particular reason? If you are indeed a scammer, why are you allowed to post? Seems counter intuitive to me.

Why not be allowed to post?
Activity: 181
That timer is for people on Eastern Standard Time. I'm working on finding a decent timer that gets your current timezone.

I'd post no countdoun then, as on average 23/24 people are going to be misinformed this way.
Its been taken down. A correct one will be uploaded in 5 minutes. (I love quick deploy so much).

so can we get a launch time in UTC please?
thanks.

can we presign up for the Pools?
Activity: 181
Is tha coin released?

Yes. Just google lemonparty, and point your miner to that address.

Why is there a picture of you and your friends there? AND OH JESUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

aging poorly.
legendary
That timer is for people on Eastern Standard Time. I'm working on finding a decent timer that gets your current timezone.

I'd post no countdoun then, as on average 23/24 people are going to be misinformed this way.
Its been taken down. A correct one will be uploaded in 5 minutes. (I love quick deploy so much).
Activity: 336
Timer removed. End time: 2013-05-14+6:00:00UTC

Lets quote this post on every page. Tongue
Activity: 294
can I get someone whos really good with MMCFE to add me on skype? Deviant-Fragcorner.  I wanna double check some code and make sure I have it configured properly for Release time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: