Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 89. (Read 133939 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Is this gpu based mining or cpu like YAC?
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
10 hours to go!!

Exciting!!!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
So for $1,000 I can spin up a few hundred amazon, rackspace and azure instances for two hours and slam the brand new blockchain?   FUn Fun.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Well it seems that his Milkshake did indeed bring all the boys to the yard.

Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well it seems that his Milkshake did indeed bring all the boys to the yard.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Seriously people. If you are looking to solo mine a Scrypt coin just freaking look at the mining guides on Google, other Coins here or anywhere else! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!
Activity: 168
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
can you also post the process for solo mining using cgminer?
What the hell do people need mining guides for, for each coin that comes out? It's the same damn thing, only thing different, is the nodes and port numbers Roll Eyes

I would guess that there are people like myself who have little experience with solo mining, or who are just new to the community in general.  Try to have an open mind, no need to noob bash.
What the hell do people need mining guides for, for each coin that comes out? It's the same damn thing, only thing different, is the nodes and port numbers Roll Eyes
What the hell do people need windows exe and linux build instructions, for each coin that comes out? It's the same damn thing, only thing different, is the git:// url  Grin
Activity: 182
fml
Activity: 518
What's the default port going to be for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
So far it's already 10x more professional than YACoin was. 

Maybe 2x. And That still puts it at pretty low Tongue

Well pool, and stuff is going to be out right away, so its going to be a way smoother launch.
Activity: 764

Maybe 2x. And That still puts it at pretty low Tongue
12 hours til the orphan explosion?
Non-zero diff is promised.
Activity: 56
Well, it's nice to see at least ONE coin being designed with an expanded user base in mind, although I think the reward increases@difficulty might be a bit much. But we'll see. I'll definitely participate, just to see how it all comes out. Smiley
Activity: 28
12 hours til the orphan explosion?
Pages:
Jump to: