Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 27. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
now I plan to support the project. I wonder if I need to prove my identity for this or not?
brand new
Activity: 0
still, I would like to get a link to the smart contract to understand how transparent this project is.
and also know on what terms they have agreed with the government of India.
Activity: 7
now I really like how this project works and the list of partners is impressive, but I would like to understand what investments the team was able to attract right now.
at least here we see a real team and strong partners. We can say now that it is not scammers and I trust the project.
Activity: 8
the project now looks.very cool this team work and such partners will help him to move into the top 10 promising coins
Activity: 6
now I really like how this project works and the list of partners is impressive, but I would like to understand what investments the team was able to attract right now.
I have also participated in sales rounds and will now wait for listing on exchanges. I think that the flight to the moon is guaranteed in the future.
tell bounty program is still active at the moment? I would just like to start with the bounty program and then buy tokens.
already known as Microsoft supported this project ? I would just like to understand what this partnership is and what kind of support the project has already received.
as I understand it, Microsoft is now interested in developing blockchain technology. this is a very important point because now it gives more confidence in the project.
Activity: 9
what exchanges are currently being negotiated? I would like to understand when the listing will be.
I also find it very interesting because I think with such partners and such a team we should see top exchanges and a flight to the moon.
this is of course a good forecast but so far I do not see any such information regarding the listing. so you need to start with the bounty program and wait
Activity: 33
now I closely follow the participation of the team in various international conferences and I will be happy to support the project in the near future.

everything will depend on how much it will be in demand among users. and I actually do not understand what these tokens will be used for.
in fact, one of the most promising projects that I have seen at the moment. thanks to such reputable partners, I can at least trust the project.
Activity: 4
the project definitely looks interesting, but I still start with the bounty program and will wait for listing on exchanges or open sales rounds.
Activity: 11
the team shows excellent results but I still do not quite understand the practical application of this Protocol and how it can help for business.
Activity: 5
what exactly are you about to develop. that is, I would like to understand what applications they will be and what benefits they will be able to provide to society.
Activity: 14
does the team plan to hold an IEO? do you have any news on this or not? I would just like to understand how they plan to develop this project.
I don't think it's necessary. Because they will not have any problems with attracting investment.
I didn't even see the amount of the soft cap.
and what is the General soft cap and how much investment has already managed to attract at the moment? already have any announcements regarding this?
please tell me when there will be open sales rounds and how many tokens can I buy for me now? And what kind of purse it is best to use for me?
tokens can be purchased now, but you need to write to the team's e-mail in order to get the conditions. apparently they will depend on the amount of investment.
now the project really pleases me and I will be happy to buy tokens in the near future if the amount of the minimum Deposit is not so large.
Activity: 9
already known as Microsoft supported this project ? I would just like to understand what this partnership is and what kind of support the project has already received.
let's see how it all works out. now the team shows a very good result. So just wait for listing on the exchange.
as I understand soon we will see a listing on the top exchanges because I see that the project is developing so quickly.
tell bounty program is still active at the moment? I would just like to start with the bounty program and then buy tokens.
the bounty is now active you can write in the official chat, and there team is very quick responding.

Yes, the work of the team is impressive in all areas . I will follow the next news and blockchain events.

The devs are very good with experience as well as support from various foundations. But the team should think about the bounty company to promote the project. And also that is equally important to go to the ieo.
the bounty is already running and there should be no problem at the moment. I think the project may well collect all the necessary amount without attracting investment from the
Pages:
Jump to: