Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 26. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
does the team plan to hold IEO in the future? will there be announcements about this? I think this is a good way to attract the necessary investment.
Private sale is currently available. Public sale has not been announced yet. But I think that everything depends on the success of attracting private investment.
Activity: 70
already known as Microsoft supported this project ? I would just like to understand what this partnership is and what kind of support the project has already received.
as I understand it, Microsoft is now interested in developing blockchain technology. this is a very important point because now it gives more confidence in the project.
As I know, Eleven 01 is the only blockchain company in the world that will become part of the Microsoft Scaleup program this year. The project collaborates on sales, technical and product strategy with interested Microsoft customers.
this is really a quality partnership. The team was also able to interest a number of other companies. I think that together they can contribute to the qualitative development of the project .
brand new
Activity: 0
are there any publications in the authoritative media about the project? can you give me some links?
Activity: 130
and when will the listing be on exchanges? I just wish I understood that. when will I be able to trade on exchanges.
I was also interested in this information but I haven't seen any news about it. ... I will wait for announcements from the team.
Now there is a stage of private sale. I think it's too early to talk about listing. But I did not see this description in the road map. I think we'll find out more soon.
Activity: 4
now the team shows very good results. and such partners impress me. Microsoft and the government of India are really cool.
Activity: 70
already known as Microsoft supported this project ? I would just like to understand what this partnership is and what kind of support the project has already received.
as I understand it, Microsoft is now interested in developing blockchain technology. this is a very important point because now it gives more confidence in the project.
As I know, Eleven 01 is the only blockchain company in the world that will become part of the Microsoft Scaleup program this year. The project collaborates on sales, technical and product strategy with interested Microsoft customers.
Activity: 5
the project looks just fine and I think that it is possible to support it now. But I'd better start with the bounty program.
it's a pretty wise decision right now. But in any case, I will support such a large-scale project.
and what is the minimum contribution to the project now and do I need to pass personal verification to buy these tokens?
Activity: 7
MMM extra the right step towards the goal !
and when will the listing be on exchanges? I just wish I understood that. when will I be able to trade on exchanges.
I was also interested in this information but I haven't seen any news about it. ... I will wait for announcements from the team.
Activity: 6
at the moment you have already managed to achieve any results in the development of applications? I would like to see in practice how your Protocol can help.
the main thing is to understand what it can give to investors. that is what potential income I will be able to receive during this year.
Activity: 8
Will first partners have benefits when working on the first stage of cooperation? Or do you use an individual approach in negotiations?
now I really like it and I am ready to support the project. but in fact I have not seen announcements regarding the listing on exchanges and for me it's still a little strange.
please tell me they already have a bounty program? can you give a link for me? I would still like to start with the bounty program.
Activity: 9
where is it already used in practice? I would like to receive more news on this matter. Because I have to understand that tokens will be in demand.
I will definitely support this project. because there is essentially no risk investment. with such partners and such a team, I am confident that the project will be implemented.
The cost of service providers will be available in the open price, or there is a possibility of discussion for each individual project?
I read on Twitter that the team is now conducting meetings and collaboration with other projects.
to create in India a global maximum blockchain project.
but now, the development impresses me but is too early to draw any conclusions at the moment.
but in any case, those who buy tokens earlier in the future will have an advantage on exchanges. Although they risk a little more, but I am ready to support the project.
I think it's the first time I see the use of blockchain technology that has real benefits. so I think it's gonna be really cool.
in fact, the project in 2019 looks just fine . so let's see how it will work in practice. But now it is one of the safest investments.
Activity: 11
does the team plan to hold IEO in the future? will there be announcements about this? I think this is a good way to attract the necessary investment.
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
there have already been statements that the project will be scaled in the future and the team is doing everything necessary for this now.
Pages:
Jump to: