Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 29. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
tell me which wallet is best used to store these tokens, because as I understand it, it is still an investment in the long term and it needs to be understood now.
Activity: 5
I think this is just. the greater the demand for the tokens the greater will be its price it is absolutely logical to me.
Activity: 5
Yes, the project looks very interesting and I am ready to support the team right now because I have great confidence in them.
Activity: 6
let's see what prospects will be in the future, but it seems to me that at the moment this is one of the best projects that I have seen.
I would like to know more about the Microsoft partnership. what is this partnership I would like to know in more detail.
you can write to the team in the official chat... there, they are still quite active to answer questions and helped me a lot to understand.
Activity: 8
now it seems to me that the team should pay more attention to the business plan. and I would like to see more prospects for investors.
now the project looks just fine and it seems to me that I will be able to support it in the near future but I do not like that they spend only closed sales rounds.
perhaps they have already received any investment from partners now... let's see how it will develop further.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I just want to buy tokens. wrote team and waiting for a response in the mail. I'm wondering if my identity will need to be confirmed for this.

I think that won't be a problem. but I still will wait for the open rounds of sales at the moment.

I did not read the information on the verification procedure. I did not fall into my eyes. maybe, this is not required. and, maybe, this rule will appear after a while.
Activity: 9
what exchanges are currently being negotiated? I would like to understand when the listing will be.
as I understand it, we will soon see a listing on the top exchanges because the project looks global now judging by the partners who supported them.
Hi everyone. you have very serious partners and it seems to me that the project has great prospects.
Activity: 7
let's see how the project will develop further. perhaps they will be able to get the support of other States and become global.
I just want to buy tokens. wrote team and waiting for a response in the mail. I'm wondering if my identity will need to be confirmed for this.

I think that won't be a problem. but I still will wait for the open rounds of sales at the moment.
I was amazed by the participation of the team in various conferences and I think that the project is worth attention now I will follow the news.
Yes now it definitely looks good. I think I can support the project now. But the process of buying tokens does not look very convenient for me.
tell me how your Protocol will work and what exactly you offer for business and investors. I just want to understand how it will be useful and in demand.
let's see what results the team will show in the future. I think that the team will show excellent results because now they show good results.
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
I think it's because it's all going to be about the government. If the project has support in India, it is logical to start there.
such support from the state of India will give a very large potential to the project. Perhaps even be the top 20 coins

let's see how it all works out. now the team shows a very good result. So just wait for listing on the exchange.
Activity: 26
does the team plan to hold an IEO? do you have any news on this or not? I would just like to understand how they plan to develop this project.
I don't think it's necessary. Because they will not have any problems with attracting investment.
I didn't even see the amount of the soft cap.
what exchanges are currently being negotiated? I would like to understand when the listing will be.
I also find it very interesting because I think with such partners and such a team we should see top exchanges and a flight to the moon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
I think it's because it's all going to be about the government. If the project has support in India, it is logical to start there.
such support from the state of India will give a very large potential to the project. Perhaps even be the top 20 coins

The devs are very good with experience as well as support from various foundations. But the team should think about the bounty company to promote the project. And also that is equally important to go to the ieo.
I would like to know more about the Microsoft partnership. what is this partnership I would like to know in more detail.
I was also impressed and would like to know more details.
but in fact I have to say that this is one of the most interesting projects at the moment.
at least we can trust the team.
is there a video presentation of the Protocol. I just don't really understand why it can be used in different areas of production .
Pages:
Jump to: