Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 30. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
please tell me what other events the team will participate? I think it can really help in the development of this project.
Activity: 11
tell the project has already received any investment previously or there is no information about it yet....
this is a very good question because we see very strong partners who could also support the project financially. so I think the team should tell us the details of that.
Activity: 14
I just want to buy tokens. wrote team and waiting for a response in the mail. I'm wondering if my identity will need to be confirmed for this.
Can write in the official chat there the team responds pretty quickly and you can learn all the details there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
I think it's because it's all going to be about the government. If the project has support in India, it is logical to start there.
such support from the state of India will give a very large potential to the project. Perhaps even be the top 20 coins
Activity: 7
tell me how your Protocol will work and what exactly you offer for business and investors. I just want to understand how it will be useful and in demand.
Activity: 9
all the same, in what areas your Protocol will be applied and for what purpose. I would like to understand how it will help people.
I would like to say that it will be more important to understand how investors can make money on this and then the project will receive huge support .
Activity: 26
I just want to buy tokens. wrote team and waiting for a response in the mail. I'm wondering if my identity will need to be confirmed for this.
the project looks just fine and I think that it is possible to support it now. But I'd better start with the bounty program.
it's a pretty wise decision right now. But in any case, I will support such a large-scale project.
the main thing to understand how it will be beneficial for investors. when will the listing be and whether there will be open sales rounds.
I just see that now the team is focused on the development.
and this is essentially correct, because the team wants to make a really useful project and this is what we need.
all the same, in what areas your Protocol will be applied and for what purpose. I would like to understand how it will help people.
Activity: 9
I was amazed by the participation of the team in various conferences and I think that the project is worth attention now I will follow the news.
what exchanges are currently being negotiated? I would like to understand when the listing will be.
Activity: 11
I'd like to see your business plan. I still do not understand how the company will make money at the moment.
Activity: 14
tell the project has already received any investment previously or there is no information about it yet....
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
I think it's because it's all going to be about the government. If the project has support in India, it is logical to start there.
Yes this is all very logical but we don't know on what terms they agreed. and this is essentially the most important thing.
Activity: 6
now the project looks just fine and it seems to me that I will be able to support it in the near future but I do not like that they spend only closed sales rounds.
brand new
Activity: 0
now India and Africa are the most promising regions for blockchain technologies because these countries are developing very quickly.
I think now it will be more correct to implement the project in India with such a population, I think that this is a potentially huge market. Especially as there is a support of the authorities already now.
Activity: 6
does the team plan to hold an IEO? do you have any news on this or not? I would just like to understand how they plan to develop this project.
so far there have been no announcements about this. I think that they will be able to collect the required amount and this will be no problem.
Activity: 33
is the Protocol already in practice somewhere? already have any information about this?
as I understand it, they are already testing applications at the moment. This will help real business to save just huge amounts of money.
I was in fact important to be able to earn. that is, if I can get a potential income, I will be happy to support this project.
and you already know what is the minimum contribution to the project and when will the listing on exchanges. I see a really promising product but I also have to understand when I can make money on it.
I think you should understand that if the project is in demand and implemented investors can get X100 at least , but when will the listing is another question.
Activity: 4
I see now the team is actively participating in many conferences and it really impresses me. so I'm happy to support the project now.
Activity: 5
I would like to know more about the Microsoft partnership. what is this partnership I would like to know in more detail.
Pages:
Jump to: