Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 28. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
now I really like how this project works and the list of partners is impressive, but I would like to understand what investments the team was able to attract right now.
Activity: 33
I think I can support the project right now because it's the most global thing I've ever seen. So I think I will support the project now.
Activity: 9

in fact, this is one of the most promising projects I have seen so far.... This is really cool.

in any case, you need to understand how it will help to earn as an investor. this is essentially the most important thing.
Activity: 26
the team shows excellent results but I still do not quite understand the practical application of this Protocol and how it can help for business.
you can read the white paper more carefully or subscribe to the official channel of the team to get more announcements.
Activity: 8
Hey. as I understand the Protocol is already being tested? what kind of software will it be and how do you develop it all ? I would like to get more details.
Activity: 7
and when will the listing be on exchanges? I just wish I understood that. when will I be able to trade on exchanges.
Activity: 9
in fact, one of the most promising projects that I have seen at the moment. thanks to such reputable partners, I can at least trust the project.
But still I would like to understand what potential income will be for investors. is there a business plan at the moment?
Activity: 11
tell bounty program is still active at the moment? I would just like to start with the bounty program and then buy tokens.
the bounty is now active you can write in the official chat, and there team is very quick responding.
Activity: 14
please tell me when there will be open sales rounds and how many tokens can I buy for me now? And what kind of purse it is best to use for me?
Activity: 7
I read on Twitter that the team is now conducting meetings and collaboration with other projects.
to create in India a global maximum blockchain project.
but now, the development impresses me but is too early to draw any conclusions at the moment.
but in any case, those who buy tokens earlier in the future will have an advantage on exchanges. Although they risk a little more, but I am ready to support the project.
I think with such partners and such team work the risk will be minimal. so I will be buying tokens for me soon.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
in fact, the project in 2019 looks just fine . so let's see how it will work in practice. But now it is one of the safest investments.

Yes, roadmap looks awesome and doable at the same time. Rather than ambitious roadmaps that may fail to deliver. Awesome work overall!
now I closely follow the participation of the team in various international conferences and I will be happy to support the project in the near future.
brand new
Activity: 0
do you know what the next conference will be? I would like to see how it all will develop further and when there will be a listing on exchanges
where is it already used in practice? I would like to receive more news on this matter. Because I have to understand that tokens will be in demand.
Yes the team is very fast growing and I think soon we will see something big I'm just not sure.
let's see how the project will develop further. perhaps they will be able to get the support of other States and become global.
they still show quite good results in comparison with other projects...
perhaps I will write a mail command to find out details.
does the project plan to scale to other countries or will it only work in India in the coming years?
read the answers in the official chat in the future the Protocol should become global and scale around the world. so we just have to wait.
have you already received any investments from partners? I'm just wondering, do you have financial support from major organizations?
if they got support from the government of India, it would be really cool right now.
perhaps it is even the protocols of voting. Well, anyway, I'll be waiting for news on that....
still, at the moment I do not quite understand how it will be used for public authorities... I would like to see the materials on this issue.
Activity: 26
hi, team. tell me if you plan to work in any other countries in the future or at the moment you will develop the Protocol as much as possible in India?
brand new
Activity: 0
does the team plan to hold an IEO? do you have any news on this or not? I would just like to understand how they plan to develop this project.
I have not seen such announcements and I think that they will not have any problems with attracting investment judging by the team of partners.
Activity: 4
Hello, how many tokens can I buy in the near future. Because closed rounds of sales is not very convenient for me at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: