Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 35. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
@everyone We will start the re-brand process today with our official site, social media, forums etc. CMC and exchanges have already been made aware of the changes and as soon as we hear back from them, we'll get the ball rolling. Cheers!

Sweeet glad to hear the ball is rolling, one quick question for you. Are we needing to partake in a swap or is the wallet and coinmarketcap changing only? And at the same time is anything happening to the supply or does it remain the exact same? Thank you
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Regarding the error in the image, does anyone know about an easier fix to this error besides downloading the blockchain again?  I just had an upgrade to the power meter and the utility person did it without me being here and turned the power of the house off.  Two staking wallets were affected by it, Doubloons and 1337.  I found there isn't much of a good question and answer section on technical problems here by just asking in the mining section so asking it in the thread.

http://paramind.net/assertionfailederror.jpg

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
@everyone We will start the re-brand process today with our official site, social media, forums etc. CMC and exchanges have already been made aware of the changes and as soon as we hear back from them, we'll get the ball rolling. Cheers!
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
the more coins you have the more you will get back from staking. if you hover your mouse at the bottom of the wallet where it shows stake weight. keep an eye on the network stake weight. if it increases it means that more coins are being staked by the whole network. so ppl are buying from exchanges and then sending to their wallets to stake

Yeah, that's what I thought was happening. I was staking pretty good everyday, but now getting a lot less than I used to.

You have to understand that this does not really make a difference in terms of your earnings. It is correct that it takes longer to get a stake, when the overall network weight is higher. But this does not (!) affect the APR, meaning that you get a higher payout if it takes you longer to stake.
So not really a loss...
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
the more coins you have the more you will get back from staking. if you hover your mouse at the bottom of the wallet where it shows stake weight. keep an eye on the network stake weight. if it increases it means that more coins are being staked by the whole network. so ppl are buying from exchanges and then sending to their wallets to stake

Yeah, that's what I thought was happening. I was staking pretty good everyday, but now getting a lot less than I used to.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i have watched the coinexchange btc market for some time. i have noticed the sell wall at 3 sat growing lately. a lot of buys off that wall, but every time someone buys at 3 sat, more gets added to it. at the same time the accumulation at 2 sat, ppl keep dumping for cheap. probably same person suppressing price and buying cheap. imo
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
have you tried faucets my friend  Huh they give out free coins every hour (google: coin faucet)

also join the discord group, everyone there is nice and they tip coins and even rain coins on the entire channel

good luck in finding a job, i know how you feel

Thankyou Bro
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
I made a deposit last november from nova exchange to cryptopia and just left it there. As i open my account i did not see  any 1337 balance on my cryptopia account ? Been a while from trading. Did i miss anything? Can you please help me with this one. I've been a supporter of 1337 since it was on C-cex. Happy New Year..

Hello, since this is an issue related to exchange, its best to contact them. Happy New Year to you as well.

Thanks, I already made a support ticket and hopefully my problem will be resolved soon. Btw great update! I just saw the new roadmap and kinda excited for this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
How many coins do you need to stake daily? Seeming it's getting harder to get stakes. Has the network weight increased a lot lately?
have you tried faucets my friend  Huh they give out free coins every hour (google: coin faucet)

also join the discord group, everyone there is nice and they tip coins and even rain coins on the entire channel

good luck in finding a job, i know how you feel
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Donate me 1337

I need help, I'm unemployed
PM ME for send coins.
its rebranding. new logo coming soon  Cool

price is extremely low
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
whatever happened to this coin?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
WARNING: It has come to our attention that someone has created 1337 telegram (https://t.me/elite1337coin) claiming it to be official. Please be aware that its not official and we do not have telegram.

I don't telegram but thanks for the warning Grin. I too am excited for the rebranding 1337 always seemed a bit off to me despite I liked calling it Elite. Now we will have Elite coin which fits a lot better it seems like, can't wait to see what Elite can do Smiley.
WARNING: It has come to our attention that someone has created 1337 telegram (https://t.me/elite1337coin) claiming it to be official. Please be aware that its not official and we do not have telegram.
Activity: 6
This looks very promising. Some improvements I see would be needed for this coin to go to the next level:

1. More developer engagement. We need more developers to gravitate to this project, more commits, more pull requests mean a better product.

2. Marketing team, we need some sort of bounty program or incentive for marketing guys to write articles (medium, reddit, etc.)

3. Someone dedicated to researching and working on getting this coin on the bigger exchanges.

4. Improve the website.

5. Also changing the name from 1337 to elitecoin and the ticker would help as you cannot tweet using the dollar sign to reference the coin.

6. A forum similar to monero's https://forum.getmonero.org/ where people can post ideas, or request funding for projects, this really gets everyone involved.

Other than that I think the team is doing great, xenonflux is a great developer, and really look forward to see what 2018 holds for this coin.

hi dev , why you don't do a countdown timer for the re-brand and the new website ? I think it's a good idea
And specialy openning a telegram group
I hope the best for the community in this new year

Hi, we actually do countdown timer for apr halving and for something that doesnt involve third parties but with the re-brand and new website, there are many factors involved that could change the scheduled time. Regarding telegram, i think we're fine atm as we already have a massive Discord community and its best to keep it in one place to provide best support possible to the users. I will keep you all posted on latest so stay tuned.
Activity: 30
hi dev , why you don't do a countdown timer for the re-brand and the new website ? I think it's a good idea
And specialy openning a telegram group
I hope the best for the community in this new year
I made a deposit last november from nova exchange to cryptopia and just left it there. As i open my account i did not see  any 1337 balance on my cryptopia account ? Been a while from trading. Did i miss anything? Can you please help me with this one. I've been a supporter of 1337 since it was on C-cex. Happy New Year..

Hello, since this is an issue related to exchange, its best to contact them. Happy New Year to you as well.
Pages:
Jump to: