Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 36. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Just like to wish the 1337 dev and the community a Happy New Year and hopefully this year will be a bright and successful year for Elite coin. I'm really looking forward to what the 2018 roadmap has to offer for the year. I don't like to hype up anything however if masternodes are implemented towards the end of 2018 it could be huge heading into 2019.

Thank you and Happy New Year Vella. 2018 should turn out great for Elite Smiley

You're welcome dev! Well we have started the year off well and I'm hoping that 1337 can hold at this current price which it has been for over a week now. Its a good stepping stone for when the re-brand starts and we transition over to Elitecoin. I think we really need Cryptopia to re-open the BTC market as we could see the price go a lot higher if it was opened already. Has anyone contacted Cryptopia about this? I know they like to see the volume steady before they do but just like to know if they are aware of this?

Hi Vella, i would give it some time until the price is stable before contacting Cryptopia. I havent heard from them since i last contacted them for re-brand but i will keep you all posted.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
I made a deposit last november from nova exchange to cryptopia and just left it there. As i open my account i did not see  any 1337 balance on my cryptopia account ? Been a while from trading. Did i miss anything? Can you please help me with this one. I've been a supporter of 1337 since it was on C-cex. Happy New Year..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Just like to wish the 1337 dev and the community a Happy New Year and hopefully this year will be a bright and successful year for Elite coin. I'm really looking forward to what the 2018 roadmap has to offer for the year. I don't like to hype up anything however if masternodes are implemented towards the end of 2018 it could be huge heading into 2019.

You're welcome dev! Well we have started the year off well and I'm hoping that 1337 can hold at this current price which it has been for over a week now. Its a good stepping stone for when the re-brand starts and we transition over to Elitecoin. I think we really need Cryptopia to re-open the BTC market as we could see the price go a lot higher if it was opened already. Has anyone contacted Cryptopia about this? I know they like to see the volume steady before they do but just like to know if they are aware of this?

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
is there any plan to reduce the coins supply?
have any of you info on this topic?

thank you in advance.
regards.
Lol everytime i upgrade my wallet i burn coins so yes haha
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi guys! Any updates coming soon? And is there a coin burn coming?
Activity: 37
i used to do Folding @ Home on my old playstation 3. How does it work with 1337 coin.? any guides?
Activity: 47
is there any plan to reduce the coins supply?
have any of you info on this topic?

thank you in advance.
regards.
Wonderful how this and 808 had a recent climb.  I would like to buy more coins but it's best to wait a few days to see if it will retain the level.

Yeah its great to see, 1337 has been holding at 2 sats for the past few days already with a lot of buy support, just look at the daily volume 1337 has been receiving, over 5 BTC for the past few days and there has a couple of days over 10 BTC which is huge. Since the roadmap was released we have seen a steady rise in price and more interest then ever before.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Wonderful how this and 808 had a recent climb.  I would like to buy more coins but it's best to wait a few days to see if it will retain the level.

Hi all,

I'm currently using Folding@home http://fahwebx.stanford.edu/nacl/ with team 233050.
I earned 125 points, does this mean that I will receive 125 coins? and if so, when?

Thanks to whom may answer.

Yes, that means you will receive 125 coins. Payments are sent every Friday (Central Time).
Hi all,

I'm currently using Folding@home http://fahwebx.stanford.edu/nacl/ with team 233050.
I earned 125 points, does this mean that I will receive 125 coins? and if so, when?

Thanks to whom may answer.
Hi all,

I'm new to 1337 and could use a couple of coins.  If anyone have a few to spare please pm me for the addess.  Thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Donate me 1337

I'm unamployed.

PM ME
Activity: 25
im waiting for this coin to reach 100 who is with me? Roll Eyes i believe in this coin  Smiley
Does anyone know the reason for the recent pump?

rebranding and new roadmap  Cool
Donate me 1337

I need help, I'm unemployed

No posting wallet addressed in bitcointalk. Mods will shut down this ANN thread. Please delete your posts
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Does anyone know the reason for the recent pump?
It was about time...

Wink

After all the new goals are out and people like to it and try to bet in, so price jumps...
Pages:
Jump to: