Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 14. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Sounds like unconditional supporter of Elysian project.
By the way, where I can find details of the company?
I participate in the company's bounty, and I'm becoming more and more involved in the project.

Only time can shows what the Elysian team can do.
Give them time to build up apps.
Of course, the goals of the team are very ambitious, if they fulfill all their goals, this will certainly be an explosion in the e-commerce industry. Among the partners there is Cappasity, which is engaged in the development of virtual reality technologies, I would like to ask what are the pairs?
Activity: 88
I participate in the company's bounty, and I'm becoming more and more involved in the project. Of course, the goals of the team are very ambitious, if they fulfill all their goals, this will certainly be an explosion in the e-commerce industry. Among the partners there is Cappasity, which is engaged in the development of virtual reality technologies, I would like to ask what are the pairs?
Activity: 119
hi dev. When is a bounty campaign distribution?
And when will the ecommerce platform be launched?
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
The Elysian platform addresses security issues in eCommerce by storing customer data on a blockchain, including but not limited to credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers, driver's license number, address and telephone number. Its idea or can apply to e-commerce. Really a quality project.
Activity: 83
I hope ELY dont enter exchanges this year... time to develope product and make agreements, thats all.. no place for speculators
Activity: 266
When are the tokens expected to hit the exchange ? End of July or in August ?
As i mentioned it, in a previous answer to you, It is on July 8
OK, so it means we can expect the tokens to be listed in August !
As i mentioned it, in a previous answer to you, It is on July 8
Hi, when is the bounty end?
At completion of the TGE on July 8th
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hi, when is the bounty end?
Activity: 252
How can I see my Elytoken, because I got on pre- TGE ? I was seeing the account, but not now leads to Qryptos account when I want join sign my account ?
Please go on the bottom of the page at the footer there is DASHBOARD written. If you click there you will be able to see the old dashboard
Thanks, and when I am getting the airdrops?
Within 30 days after the end of TGE
Activity: 266
How can I see my Elytoken, because I got on pre- TGE ? I was seeing the account, but not now leads to Qryptos account when I want join sign my account ?
Please go on the bottom of the page at the footer there is DASHBOARD written. If you click there you will be able to see the old dashboard
Thanks, and when I am getting the airdrops?
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 327
I have another question. There is any whitelist?
Yes. Open website. Study carefully the information about the company
Activity: 201
I have another question. There is any whitelist?
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Pre-TGE phase has completed, successfully filling its 2.4M USD hard cap!

It's great. In today's market, only a few number of ICOs can be successful. Investors are less interested in ICOs. It's a good news, if Elysian has reached the hard cap of its pre-TGE. I personally had not expected this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hi managers, i think you should change a link on your website, there is a link to bounty thread instead ANN.
But on icodrops.com the link is right, seems like they are more attentive guys  Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
Does the team prepare for the plan when hard cap reach or not?
Hi Qspace. In case of not reaching Hardcap during ICO sale, the unsold tokens will be burned
You can refer to the most frequently asked questions about the project here : https://elycoin.io/faq
In case of not reaching Hardcap during ICO sale, the unsold tokens will be burned.
I like it already, because it's the right decision, so that there are not many extra tokens. And thanks for the link, I'll go too, read more useful information.

Token burn is a good choice, but I mean is there any effect of the progress of Elysian development?

In this issue, I do not have exact information, but you can try to find out from the team, and each of us think this can do, and if the team is open, they will give us exhaustive information on the issues that interest us.
Activity: 139
Is it sales ended ?
You can press "Buy Tokens" button on  website and it will lead to the QRYPTOS exchange page. You should sign in there to be able to participate in our main TGE.
Pages:
Jump to: