Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 11. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
http://bit.ly/2vdWNpC
Read writing from Team Elysian on Medium. Elysian will create a decentralized Ecommerce platform with innovative security and revolutionary user experience.
Activity: 88
The advantages of the project include increased security and user-friendly interface based on its own working platform.
In addition, the ELY token will be a full-fledged means of payment on the electronic platform.
The disadvantage of the platform is that I know at least a dozen similar projects that are also ready to join the fight for the money of investors. And I do not know which of them will stay afloat after the ICO and bring their project to its natural completion.

I agree, similar projects already exist. Unfortunately, according to statistics, about 90% of projects a year after holding a public sale cease to live. The Elizian project has an experienced team, and a good partnership, I want to believe that they know what they are doing. And I believe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The advantages of the project include increased security and user-friendly interface based on its own working platform.
In addition, the ELY token will be a full-fledged means of payment on the electronic platform.
The disadvantage of the platform is that I know at least a dozen similar projects that are also ready to join the fight for the money of investors. And I do not know which of them will stay afloat after the ICO and bring their project to its natural completion.
Activity: 112
The idea of the project is very simple and at the same time difficult to implement - it is the creation of an ideal relationship between producers and consumers. E-commerce has security problems and needs an urgent solution to this issue. The technological solutions that the platform offers can simplify and improve the scope of electronic commerce.
Perhaps you can trust your opinion and of course to study the project. Then , as always, to make a decision about it. It is possible that in the future the project will become very popular.
As my opinion the platform solves problems that are detrimental to the future growth of the e-commerce industry, has a wide range of capabilities and unprecedented user experience, scalability as the user base grows, and a strong business plan and revenue model. For these reasons, Elysian is going to make a strong push to the top of the industry.

If they realize everything they want. This will be a really strong push in the development of the e-commerce industry. The main thing is to survive in such a market. Fortunately, the project has good partnerships, I think coordination, this is what is needed now.
It's nice to see that the project will partner with projects that are interesting in themselves. Especially Cappasity, I have been following this project for a long time. The fact that Elysian will interact with him, I really like a great strategy.
I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to create something so unique that it turned the crypto world. The best projects are now beginning to interact with each other, complementing each other. This is where I see the prospects for divergence of crypto-platforms.

Waw! Elysian is making such solid partnership, building fundamentals of the project is very important and Elysian is doing just that,
Its a shame the market is a very bearish mode at this present time otherwise such great announcement always have a positive impact on the project as well as price, nonetheless, it is still a welcoming development from the team, very interesting update indeed. Hope to see Elysian in some well known exchange soon.

Yes, the market situation is unfortunately not the most beautiful, in a different situation with such a news would have risen HYIP. But Elysian will definitely deserve his attention, especially with such partners. I also hope that they will be able to resolve the issue of exchange. And about the recent news, about the distribution of $ 1000 to those who will open a store on the platform, and I was interested. I will be over
Activity: 113
As my opinion the platform solves problems that are detrimental to the future growth of the e-commerce industry, has a wide range of capabilities and unprecedented user experience, scalability as the user base grows, and a strong business plan and revenue model. For these reasons, Elysian is going to make a strong push to the top of the industry.

Currently, we don't have enough information about their private chain. But Elysian team is very strong, i believe in them.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The idea of the project is very simple and at the same time difficult to implement - it is the creation of an ideal relationship between producers and consumers. E-commerce has security problems and needs an urgent solution to this issue. The technological solutions that the platform offers can simplify and improve the scope of electronic commerce.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
It's nice to see that the project will partner with projects that are interesting in themselves. Especially Cappasity, I have been following this project for a long time. The fact that Elysian will interact with him, I really like a great strategy.
I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to create something so unique that it turned the crypto world. The best projects are now beginning to interact with each other, complementing each other. This is where I see the prospects for divergence of crypto-platforms.

Waw! Elysian is making such solid partnership, building fundamentals of the project is very important and Elysian is doing just that,
Its a shame the market is a very bearish mode at this present time otherwise such great announcement always have a positive impact on the project as well as price, nonetheless, it is still a welcoming development from the team, very interesting update indeed. Hope to see Elysian in some well known exchange soon.

Excellent and the main thing necessary, the right partnership of two interesting projects. The partnership in general is excellent, as it stimulates the project to develop more, find new solutions and interesting options.
Also, of course, I hope that this token will be added to the good exchanges, although this is not easy to do now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Activity: 154
is eBay and the EEA a threat to Elysian? just read some article about them partnering and wondering about that kinda of deal. Can one see this as a centralised company ‘crypto greenwashing’ with EEA? 😅
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Are the tokens instantly transferable?
Tokens are delivered to the user instantly during the public event and they become transferable one week after the TGE.
One more question. What is the soft cap and the hard cap for the TGE?

The soft cap was 3 million dolllar.
The hardcap had been considered 19 million dollar. But due to the market condition changed to 7 million dollar. The new hard cap has been already reached.

And it is good decision, it shows that the team is not greedy, understands the current situation on the market and the project in general is not only about collecting money, as much as possible, and listing on exchange.

That's just the intimate part of the project. I think the most important thing is to hold all the roles to the project to make it look safe and comfortable for the people.
ELY is already listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will remain there. At this point in time, we cannot comment on any additional exchange listings.

QRYPTOS is not a full feature exchange, it dedicate for ICO seller
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Hi Everyone. Take a look at the summary of Elysian's partnership and how each project will be integrated into Elysian's e-commerce platform and ecosystem.
Read more details in the article below:
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/review-of-elysians-partnerships-e0bba53a8c1a
There are lots of new partnerships, with Airswap, Cappasity, Havven, Sether, Lamden, iFashion Group, Jury.online, Quoine & Qcryptos.
All of them and detailed deals on partnerships presented in the article.
Read it and enjoy the article if you interested in Elysian project!
Hi Everyone. Take a look at the summary of Elysian's partnership and how each project will be integrated into Elysian's e-commerce platform and ecosystem.
There are lots of new partnerships, with Airswap, Cappasity, Havven, Sether, Lamden, iFashion Group, Jury.online, Quoine & Qcryptos.
All of them and detailed deals on partnerships presented in the article.
Read it and enjoy the article if you interested in Elysian project!

Very interested, build the ecosystem is very important in this time
Are the tokens instantly transferable?
Tokens are delivered to the user instantly during the public event and they become transferable one week after the TGE.
One more question. What is the soft cap and the hard cap for the TGE?

The soft cap was 3 million dolllar.
The hardcap had been considered 19 million dollar. But due to the market condition changed to 7 million dollar. The new hard cap has been already reached.

And it is good decision, it shows that the team is not greedy, understands the current situation on the market and the project in general is not only about collecting money, as much as possible, and listing on exchange.

Only need about one week to gain 3million US, so it still have potential to reach 19 million hardcap???
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 196
ELY is already listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will remain there. At this point in time, we cannot comment on any additional exchange listings.
Pages:
Jump to: