Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 13. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How is the token distribution and Who manages the token sale, is it technically safe?
Activity: 158
Activity: 173
Are the tokens instantly transferable?
Tokens are delivered to the user instantly during the public event and they become transferable one week after the TGE.
One more question. What is the soft cap and the hard cap for the TGE?
The soft cap will be 3 million USD and the hard cap will be 19 million USD.
Activity: 168
Tokens are delivered to the user instantly during the public event and they become transferable one week after the TGE.
One more question. What is the soft cap and the hard cap for the TGE?
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Ely already trades in QRIPTOS as mentioned above, or is it only possible to deposit? It's very interesting

Tokens are now available on Qryptos to buy. It's ICO.
The tokens are locked and there is no withdrawal or deposit. They will be unlocked after July 8.
Activity: 266
Activity: 88
Ely already trades in QRIPTOS as mentioned above, or is it only possible to deposit? It's very interesting
Activity: 280
Activity: 14
I have written a query in telegram, waiting for your answer! Thoughtful website, a rather interesting idea, classy results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
good news and good project ELYSIAN raised $ 7m HARDCAP REACHED! and why the sales are still in the master  Huh and will bounty be closed soon? and me like this project A decentralized platform to build E-commerce websites on the blockchain   Cool

Activity: 119
Thank you very much elysian. because my name is listed in the giveaway contest. I really did not expect to be one of the winners in the giveaway contest. Thanks for the team & elysian community.
What is benefit of the Token Generation Event?
I see, these are additional functions in the platform through digital and influencer marketing. Also, new partnership with high-profile retailers.
This is a great idea. This event in a  bunch with the Elysium Forum will give new opportunities to get acquainted with new partners and expand a currency more.
Yes, Elysian has developed a model for community expansion through the growth pool (currency)  to prioritize relations between the team and the supporters.
I think, as a result, the strongest projects will ultimately be voted on successfully and will benefit both the company and the community.
I see, these are additional functions in the platform through digital and influencer marketing. Also, new partnership with high-profile retailers.
This is a great idea. This event in a  bunch with the Elysium Forum will give new opportunities to get acquainted with new partners and expand a currency more.
Yes, Elysian has developed a model for community expansion through the growth pool (currency)  to prioritize relations between the team and the supporters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
$ELY is already listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will remain there. At this point in time, we cannot comment on any additional exchange listings.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Hello, OP! When would this project be ending? Is there already an exact date? Also, I've noticed you also have a thread (ANN) in another forum, is it still active?   
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Winner of Elysian Gleam Giveaway #10

The tenth Elysian Gleam giveaway is complete, with the competition ending on June 25th, 2018. The contest awarded twenty lucky contestants an Ethereum amount equivalent to $125 USD each.

The winners of the contest are Harun Şahin, Peter Fount, JIHWAN BAE, creqq, Julius Arie Hermanto, jaehyuck hwang, hermanto alfath, 1 vs 9, KimSeungKwon, 배동석, Dmitriy Samsonov, Cholid, Jeon Hyang Hyun, Darrel Dinglasan, 황민하, 배동철, Michael Beekhuizen, Helen Grace Mina, nareshn1323, and konhio.

Please send your Ethereum address to [email protected] before July 30, 2018. Congratulations!

Stay tuned for more Elysian Gleam giveaways!
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/winner-of-elysian-gleam-giveaway-10-f12859c7f670
Activity: 88
Sounds like unconditional supporter of Elysian project.
By the way, where I can find details of the company?
I participate in the company's bounty, and I'm becoming more and more involved in the project.

Only time can shows what the Elysian team can do.
Give them time to build up apps.
Of course, the goals of the team are very ambitious, if they fulfill all their goals, this will certainly be an explosion in the e-commerce industry. Among the partners there is Cappasity, which is engaged in the development of virtual reality technologies, I would like to ask what are the pairs?

The details of the company are presented in the thread of the concerned bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-elysian-10-million-elycoin-completed-3332920
Yes, I really became a partisan of this project. Of course, we need to monitor the team, and its actions, becomes a fanatic not included in my plans)
But the project is really worthy of attention.
Pages:
Jump to: