Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 10. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Am I supposed to transfer my ELY tokens to ERC20 wallet as it's not showing to me in ERC20 wallet the address I given at the time of purchase, while it's showing my tokens on my dashboard?
Activity: 88
And apparently it is precisely at this level that integration with existing partners is to be achieved. Because the infrastructure for the stated goals requires great professionalism, and most importantly large human and computing capabilities
Activity: 88
Yes, the project is ambitious, they can grab a large market share. I'm wondering how the issue of large capacities will be solved, because if I understand correctly. To create a comfortable site with the help of artificial intelligence, it takes a lot of power, and no less ready-made adapted clichés in virtual reality
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
As e-commerce is very fast growing industry, bringing cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technonlogy into play is quite important for this business field. this platform can change the e-commerce business with further integration of Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality, I'm quite excited what more will come. As AI and VR implementation will be settled for the year 2020 and 2021, one have to say that the team has still a long way to go with the need of launching the platform first in 2019 and further developments. Personally I'm very excited for the Elysium project, and  looking forward for their upcoming releases.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
As I know you are not the first project who want to connect E-commerce with blockchain technology. I like the idea of providing security, user experience plus artificial intelligence and atomic swaps.
Activity: 476
Elysian is a team of Ecommerce and cryptocurrency experts with a plan to connect the multi-trillion dollar Ecommerce industry with the multi-billion dollar global cryptocurrency market by creating a revolutionary, new Ecommerce platform. Sounds like a good idea, will watch you guys.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
The advantages of the project include increased security and user-friendly interface based on its own working platform.
In addition, the ELY token will be a full-fledged means of payment on the electronic platform.
The disadvantage of the platform is that I know at least a dozen similar projects that are also ready to join the fight for the money of investors. And I do not know which of them will stay afloat after the ICO and bring their project to its natural completion.

I agree, similar projects already exist. Unfortunately, according to statistics, about 90% of projects a year after holding a public sale cease to live. The Elizian project has an experienced team, and a good partnership, I want to believe that they know what they are doing. And I believe.

VR and AI is a new feature form ELysian when compare with others projects. But technique issue is more important

And Atomic Swaps, yes, but these technologies will be implemented not soon, according to Elysian roadmap Atomic Swaps will be implemented only in Q4 2019 and VR only in Q3 2021, it is too long as for me. But it will be definitely interestin to watch how it works.

I completely agree with you. The project has a very long road map and many features will appear in a very distant time. This means that the team is not enough developers to work actively. I wish the project every success, but for now I will only observe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The advantages of the project include increased security and user-friendly interface based on its own working platform.
In addition, the ELY token will be a full-fledged means of payment on the electronic platform.
The disadvantage of the platform is that I know at least a dozen similar projects that are also ready to join the fight for the money of investors. And I do not know which of them will stay afloat after the ICO and bring their project to its natural completion.

I agree, similar projects already exist. Unfortunately, according to statistics, about 90% of projects a year after holding a public sale cease to live. The Elizian project has an experienced team, and a good partnership, I want to believe that they know what they are doing. And I believe.

VR and AI is a new feature form ELysian when compare with others projects. But technique issue is more important

And Atomic Swaps, yes, but these technologies will be implemented not soon, according to Elysian roadmap Atomic Swaps will be implemented only in Q4 2019 and VR only in Q3 2021, it is too long as for me. But it will be definitely interestin to watch how it works.
Activity: 83
Exchange? Hold your horses! Keep close for some great announcements! Don't forget we are still having some remaining referral tokens for sale on: Qryptos and Jury.Online
Activity: 113
Is there any admin here? Does Elysian have a plan for informing the progress of project like IOST does?

If you want a quick response, it's better to ask your questions in their Telegram official group. Admins are more active there and will likely answer your questions.

Thank you sir, I join many telegram group and it hard for me to keep track of information there. And basically, the people on bitcointalk forum have good knowledge than telegram group, so it's good to discuss here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Is there any admin here? Does Elysian have a plan for informing the progress of project like IOST does?

If you want a quick response, it's better to ask your questions in their Telegram official group. Admins are more active there and will likely answer your questions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It's nice to see that the project will partner with projects that are interesting in themselves. Especially Cappasity, I have been following this project for a long time. The fact that Elysian will interact with him, I really like a great strategy.
javascript:void(0);
I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to create something so unique that it turned the crypto world. The best projects are now beginning to interact with each other, complementing each other. This is where I see the prospects for divergence of crypto-platforms.

Waw! Elysian is making such solid partnership, building fundamentals of the project is very important and Elysian is doing just that,
Its a shame the market is a very bearish mode at this present time otherwise such great announcement always have a positive impact on the project as well as price, nonetheless, it is still a welcoming development from the team, very interesting update indeed. Hope to see Elysian in some well known exchange soon.

Excellent and the main thing necessary, the right partnership of two interesting projects. The partnership in general is excellent, as it stimulates the project to develop more, find new solutions and interesting options.
Also, of course, I hope that this token will be added to the good exchanges, although this is not easy to do now.

of course, Elysian are doing everything under crypto book to solidify this project as much as possible, partnership with the right company certainly often brings the much need exposure of a project and getting project close to mainstream media,

now that token generation event is over i expect the team to swing into more action in the development of project and lunch the mvp and also marketing Elysian project, although one thing is not very clear to me, i see progressive bar in website shows 100% complete, does it mean that hardcap of 7million was reached or 3million softcap?
Are the tokens instantly transferable?
Tokens are delivered to the user instantly during the public event and they become transferable one week after the TGE.
One more question. What is the soft cap and the hard cap for the TGE?

The soft cap was 3 million dolllar.
The hardcap had been considered 19 million dollar. But due to the market condition changed to 7 million dollar. The new hard cap has been already reached.

No one in this thread recognizes that 3 million ELY in TGE is sold in only 1 week? 19 million hard caps can be reached easily?
Can anyone explain to me about the difference between pre-approve mode of Elysian and EOS?

I mean that scalability issue because E-commerce must provide service for millions of user and thousands transaction per seconds

Activity: 308
ELY is already listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will remain there. At this point in time, we cannot comment on any additional exchange listings.

Does Qryptos still has forced account verification? At the last time when i thought to register there it was impossible to withdraw any funds from there without fully verified account, and i don't like it.
ELYSIAN indeed must verify your account first, because it is for the security of their projects, this is very nice, you are wrong if you don't like it because it is part of the security project ELYSIAN
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
ELY is already listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will remain there. At this point in time, we cannot comment on any additional exchange listings.

Does Qryptos still has forced account verification? At the last time when i thought to register there it was impossible to withdraw any funds from there without fully verified account, and i don't like it.
Activity: 238
This Project have a quality idea. A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. A lot of partnerships want to collaborate with this awesome project that brings the future of eCommerce. Congrats to the Elysian team for the great job
Pages:
Jump to: