Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Emerald - EMD, a great cryptocurrency | Version 1.3 released! - page 10. (Read 108085 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
I use this pool
http://emd.cryptcoins.net/
but the process is very similar to solo mining - all or nothing. I'm almost always alone there))

BUT the pool sometimes doesn't pay for shares (missing shares or reward is decreased 5 -> 4.5 - > 3.2)
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Just fun and my own education I have been solo CPU mining Emeralds using the 1.3 client.  It's been going for two days now @ 5000-6000 HPS with no coins.  With such a low difficulty of 0.26, shouldn't I see something after 48 hours?  Or am I doing it wrong?
Activity: 84
Where did u got the aggrement? I never mined PXL and never traded it. Can you please send me screenshot or anything where you got a deal with so called 'raistlinthewiz' for the trade? and I don't own this; 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3333
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3333

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/Emerald/

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Now is the time for investment in emerald  Wink is a good price, when they will be delivered first ASIC in a few months, the price will greatly increase  Roll Eyes
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
the price will go up, its really a profitable coins.
my pool is giving free bonus coins to the blockfinder.
come mine with us on

Quebec-Pool.com
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
emd.cryptoMP.com (Emerald Pool Closing)

Please Cash out and stop mining, pool will be closed in 72 Hours.

If you encounter any problem pls use support fórum and I'll answer ASAP

Thanks for mining with us!!

Thanks for the warning.

"EMD Network or client or Both are doing Weird Things"
What exactly?

Your pool started doing strange things in this moment
1682724        2014-01-08 03:15:57    Fee    Confirmed          811982    0.
(it's my last TX on transaction summary on your pool) when I've lost connection with you and changed to another pool)
Activity: 336

Thanks for the warning.

Your are welcome, mining will be unavailable in 3 o 4 hours from now, pool frontend will be
stay open until balances cleared

Thanks all
Activity: 83

Thanks for the warning.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Unable to download the wallet.

Does anybody know a working link?

Updated Version 1.3 wallet is here.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YssWEbDb!E9V-ox8daUwUxed3HO_shx1MQEU6O-49emVQ53Gia6Q

Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Unable to download the wallet.

Does anybody know a working link?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Anybody get a working block explorer up yet?
To anyone having problems with cryptoMP balance showing as unconfirmed...

when you log in to emd.cryptomp.com it will show unconfirmed. if you go to the new address instead, cryptomp.com, they show properly as confirmed and withdrawable. don't ask me why. this is the solution. update your bookmark and remove the "emd."

I need to request the dev redesign the windows client. it uses 200MB of memory and takes some time to start. it would seem it's loading way more than it needs to into memory, compared to other coins. it can't entirely be because of the number of blocks.

Yes - you are correct - wierd!

Anyway, have now finally cashed out.   :-)
Activity: 453
FREE COINS FOR THE BLOCKFINDER
starts the first january 2014
Fast and stable server for Emeraldcoin

http://QUEBEC-POOL.COM
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
how about DMD and EMD devs cooperate and try to promote their coins together maybe even release other ones togther

it could all run under the name of

digital gemstones:

DMD Diamond
EMD Emerald
add some more but try to keep rarity of different gemstones close to the real ones

if EMD have no longer active devs maybe the DMD devs can take over and try to create some multi gemstone wallet

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3333
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3333

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!
Huge gains on Cryptsy, one of my favourites together with DMD for trading  Smiley

I've got a problem again with http://emd.cryptomp.com/, with 10 coins confirmed and 242 unconfirmed - these coins have remained unconverted for over 48 hours now. Anyone else having a problem with this pool?
Pages:
Jump to: