Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Emirex Official - The Infrastructure for the New Digital Economy - page 7. (Read 23119 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
There's a lot of interests lately on cryptocurrency, very seriously.
Well people now understand how crucial online engagements are as there's not been some source of earning for weeks now
Thats the superiority of owning digital asset over other form of assets
Its a good thing because upcoming projects would have a chance,am hoping emirex can record an incredible number of participants
That would be amazing
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Well people now understand how crucial online engagements are as there's not been some source of earning for weeks now
Its a good thing because upcoming projects would have a chance,am hoping emirex can record an incredible number of participants
Activity: 38
Not surprised at all,I expected this as soon as the restrictions on work and movements was initiated around the world.
Activity: 51
Activity: 74
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Imagine staking the emrx for aboeriod of 7years,and at the pace of its progress up the ladder,it would definitelyake coin holders millionaires
Who would wanna stake their coins for that long
Dude there are people who studies in details about these projects and can almost accurately predict the outcome of events in let's say 2-3/years..you'd be surprised
You have a good point,I'm sure those are the ones with a number of bitcoins today,
Thats a decade of their investments paying off,you can start building as well,you never know,this project may be your ticket to a much better life
Activity: 36
Imagine staking the emrx for aboeriod of 7years,and at the pace of its progress up the ladder,it would definitelyake coin holders millionaires
Dude there are people who studies in details about these projects and can almost accurately predict the outcome of events in let's say 2-3/years..you'd be surprised
You have a good point,I'm sure those are the ones with a number of bitcoins today,
Activity: 64
Activity: 40
Y'all should look out for etherum, seems like its gonna be the next big thing,its gradually moving higher
Dude,have you seen binance lately, it sure is on my list of coins which are destined to come tops in this year
Was actually hoping some other altcoins would start improving after bitcoin halving
They should, but it takes a good project's management and technical dexterity to attain that
On that note,do you think Emirex has what it takes to reach such heights?
Isn't it the infrastructure for the new digital economy?.. We'll see in a couple of years
a much more community friendly campaigns,is a good way to start
If there's too much tokens in circulation, it could be a little difficult to maintain price stability,
About that, have read about burning of tokens, don't know how true that is
I have heard too,but don't know if there's any truth in that
Activity: 38
Y'all should look out for etherum, seems like its gonna be the next big thing,its gradually moving higher
Dude,have you seen binance lately, it sure is on my list of coins which are destined to come tops in this year
Was actually hoping some other altcoins would start improving after bitcoin halving
They should, but it takes a good project's management and technical dexterity to attain that
Isn't it the infrastructure for the new digital economy?.. We'll see in a couple of years
If there's too much tokens in circulation, it could be a little difficult to maintain price stability,
About that, have read about burning of tokens, don't know how true that is
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Activity: 44
Activity: 51
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Activity: 36
Give it some time,you would be quite suprise
Have a number of coins I'm looking out for,have the propensity to do really well in the system
Activity: 44
Give it some time,you would be quite suprise
Pages:
Jump to: