Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Emirex Official - The Infrastructure for the New Digital Economy - page 11. (Read 23121 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Hey guys,would be great if the emirex monthly report is brought back,have some updates which could be beneficial to a number of us here
It seems you guys scraped a number of things, that's probably why they page is always looking empty...
Activity: 51
Hey guys,would be great if the emirex monthly report is brought back,have some updates which could be beneficial to a number of us here
Activity: 36
Have u bathed?
Was gonna ask how the bitcoin  halving went before that blunder,lol. ..I didnt follow it,someone please update me
So it was today,thought there are still some days left
Finally we can move on to other things.... This halving been making headlines for awhile now
In a couple of years,Emirex would be making headlines as well...way better headlines
Would be great, emrx holders would then have like multi million dollar assets
Activity: 43
Have u bathed?
Was gonna ask how the bitcoin  halving went before that blunder,lol. ..I didnt follow it,someone please update me
Finally we can move on to other things.... This halving been making headlines for awhile now
In a couple of years,Emirex would be making headlines as well...way better headlines
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Have u bathed?
Activity: 74
Have u bathed?
Activity: 40
Have u bathed?
Its 5days until bitcoin halving,expectations are high,
I sure hope it has a positive impact on the general crypto market

It is the most unpredictable asset out there,we can't really correctly predict how the market is gonna behave on the wake of its halving,let's wait it out
A lot of people are expecting a big dump after halving, I smell disappointment though..
Its understandable,btc is despite being tops,is very unpredictable and unsteady
Because its not a stablecoin..yes it has risen to the apex..but it still is affected by changes in the market
The market can be tricky, but btc will remain on top for long
Guys, any way to resolve airdrop issues now?
Activity: 36
Its 5days until bitcoin halving,expectations are high,
I sure hope it has a positive impact on the general crypto market

It is the most unpredictable asset out there,we can't really correctly predict how the market is gonna behave on the wake of its halving,let's wait it out
A lot of people are expecting a big dump after halving, I smell disappointment though..
Its understandable,btc is despite being tops,is very unpredictable and unsteady
Because its not a stablecoin..yes it has risen to the apex..but it still is affected by changes in the market
Activity: 64
So btc has never gone past 10k....wondering what is its ATH.
Should be between. 9k and 10k....after halving, it may hit higher though
A few more days to go ,am pretty pumped about this event
I believe this is gonna be the second time bitcoin is halved,since its inception ..who know if its gonna be a continual kind of event
Activity: 74
A few more days to go ,am pretty pumped about this event
Activity: 44
Activity: 38
Yay guys,whose excited,bitcoin halving us almost here, now I can finally make some investment
If you were looking for some asset to make investments, you should have tried gold
Its a good one bro,but risks involved are too high don't you think?
Exactly why its advisable to invest as much as one can bear to lose,all of this are high risk investments
Every investment contains some level of risks,and you can either gain or lose..its that simple
Totally agree with you, level of risks differ
ETH has been good this past few days,would still prefer ETH to btc when investing
Activity: 51
Yay guys,whose excited,bitcoin halving us almost here, now I can finally make some investment
If you were looking for some asset to make investments, you should have tried gold
Exactly why its advisable to invest as much as one can bear to lose,all of this are high risk investments
Every investment contains some level of risks,and you can either gain or lose..its that simple
Totally agree with you, level of risks differ
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Activity: 43
Guys,hope you are fortifying against cyber attack,read about something like that not too long ago
Its a big project, database security should be one of the areas given the most attention
Guys,hope you are fortifying against cyber attack,read about something like that not too long ago
Pages:
Jump to: