Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Emirex Official - The Infrastructure for the New Digital Economy - page 8. (Read 23119 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Y'all should look out for etherum, seems like its gonna be the next big thing,its gradually moving higher
Dude,have you seen binance lately, it sure is on my list of coins which are destined to come tops in this year
Was actually hoping some other altcoins would start improving after bitcoin halving
Activity: 40
Y'all should look out for etherum, seems like its gonna be the next big thing,its gradually moving higher
Dude,have you seen binance lately, it sure is on my list of coins which are destined to come tops in this year
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

May 11th in the evening on Monday, in the network of first cryptocurrency has happened its third halving.

➗This event lowered the reward for mined block from 12.5 to 6.25 btc

📈📉Price of BTC couple hours prior to halving has tried to get on the level of 9000. Price has dropped on Sunday.

More information about halving check here:[/u[
https://bit.ly/btchalvingtg
Not much changes though,but a very needed adjustment I would say
Was bitcoin not forked like a couple years ago?
I think so too, but this halving I'd say was long overdue
Some signs of decline from btc showing already, but its just too soon to conclude
Its gonna get right back up,ETH too,its just a generally horrible period for cryptocurrencies anyway
I'm quite optimistic...we are gonna see better days soon,this is all temporary
Activity: 74
What happened to the emirex advisory and academy?
This should be the time to get those components up and running, if beginners are coming into the system, the academy especially would come in handy for them
Like you were reading my mind bro,its like the first steps to ensure every beginner's success in emirex
Activity: 44
This should be the time to get those components up and running, if beginners are coming into the system, the academy especially would come in handy for them
Activity: 43

May 11th in the evening on Monday, in the network of first cryptocurrency has happened its third halving.

📈📉Price of BTC couple hours prior to halving has tried to get on the level of 9000. Price has dropped on Sunday.

Price already dropped drastically, hope this halving doesnt turn sour
Its only been a couple of days, I don't know but btc has come a long way,with time, its gonna go bk up
Quite true bro

Its only been a couple of days, I don't know but btc has come a long way,with time, its gonna go bk up
Activity: 36

Activity: 51
Please at what percentage is the ieo already?..last time I checked it was about 32 or so
I don't know why but it looks quite slow for me
Activity: 43
Please at what percentage is the ieo already?..last time I checked it was about 32 or so
Activity: 178
Merit: 4

What is staking and how to get a stable income?

💼 Staking is the process of keeping your funds on your digital wallet to maintain the work of the whole blockchain system in exchange for rewards.

💡To know how it works, differences between mining and staking and security join the link to read an article.
https://bit.emirex.com/stakingtg
#staking
There's more clarity in this now,thanks guys
So staking is more about holding tokens for a relatively long period?
I'm not so sure about holding tokens when one doesn't know how it would turn out
Mining ain't really for dumpers, is it?
Activity: 74

What is staking and how to get a stable income?

💼 Staking is the process of keeping your funds on your digital wallet to maintain the work of the whole blockchain system in exchange for rewards.

💡To know how it works, differences between mining and staking and security join the link to read an article.
https://bit.emirex.com/stakingtg
#staking
There's more clarity in this now,thanks guys
So staking is more about holding tokens for a relatively long period?
I'm not so sure about holding tokens when one doesn't know how it would turn out

Some signs of decline from btc showing already, but its just too soon to conclude
Its gonna get right back up,ETH too,its just a generally horrible period for cryptocurrencies anyway
Would like to see some other altcoin outperforming bitcoin this time around
How can I recover my emirex account,forgot my password
Shouldn't be difficult....
You still have your email account,that should be easy
Activity: 38
Shouldn't be difficult....
Activity: 38

Activity: 51

Dear Community, we have great news for you!

💡Now, you don't have to be 21+ to register on Emirex website.

We have made the procedure of  registration easier and now you can become a registered user if you are 18+

💪Stay tuned with our new features! Follow Emirex!
#emirex
This is great now everyone who couldn't register due to age, can now have access into this amazing project
Well I guess a lot of people are gonna be joining soon
Its a smart move,18 is practically adulthood, besides some guys way younger than that could handle the cryptocurrency space,so I don't see why not,kudos guys!
Should have been implemented long ago,well hey,better late than never
Pages:
Jump to: