Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Emirex Official - The Infrastructure for the New Digital Economy - page 10. (Read 23119 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
When do you plan on developing an app for this project,?
A lot of upcoming projects already have their apps developed,Emirex has been in the system since 2014,should have a perfectly working app by now
Yea...I thought maybe listing on top exchanges could still take awhile to realise,but I don't see no excuses for an Emirex app for sure
Its been six years and counting, there's only Emirex exchange for the token,to me thats not good enough,listing on other exchanges should be like priority 1 for this team
I couldn't have said it better myself bro..
Activity: 36
A lot of upcoming projects already have their apps developed,Emirex has been in the system since 2014,should have a perfectly working app by now
Yea...I thought maybe listing on top exchanges could still take awhile to realise,but I don't see no excuses for an Emirex app for sure
Would you pick an app over new listing?
Thats not even up for debate man..listing anyday,
Activity: 38
Its been six years and counting, there's only Emirex exchange for the token,to me thats not good enough,listing on other exchanges should be like priority 1 for this team
Activity: 64
Would you pick an app over new listing?
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Activity: 51
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Guys,would like to know how staking and mining works..have heard its quite profitable..
I think one has to do with holding a particular token for a relatively long period...or close
Activity: 74
Guys,would like to know how staking and mining works..have heard its quite profitable..
Activity: 36
Hey guys,heard there is a referral programme coming up..
I had no idea about that,I'm not sure why we missing out on a lot of new developments,this information should be updated on the thread, that way everyone is notified and those interested would join in.
Seems everything is just missing,the thread keeps looking empty,
Noticed that as swell,let's get done info in here area guys
Activity: 38
I had no idea about that,I'm not sure why we missing out on a lot of new developments,this information should be updated on the thread, that way everyone is notified and those interested would join in.
Seems everything is just missing,the thread keeps looking empty,
I thought the referral programme is already underway,
I'd say its pointless, struggling to secure tokens that are already locked up by default,ieo is expected to end by August but there is no certainty,besides the tokens would still stay locked at the end of ieo..what's the point?
Activity: 43
I thought the referral programme is already underway,
Activity: 74
Activity: 44
Activity: 40
So btc halving is done,not much of a change I see there maybe except for the restriction on its supply....but how exactly does it impact other altcoins?
ETH is taking some steps back,decreased a bit from a couple of days past
times I wonder how bitcoin increased with so much margin leaving other coins in the dust
So btc halving is done,not much of a change I see there maybe except for the restriction on its supply....but how exactly does it impact other altcoins?
ETH is taking some steps back,decreased a bit from a couple of days past
Activity: 44
Hey guys,would be great if the emirex monthly report is brought back,have some updates which could be beneficial to a number of us here
It seems you guys scraped a number of things, that's probably why they page is always looking empty...
The emirex advisory too, emirex academy, those little tips that keeps the page interesting...definitely should be brought back
Totally agree with you bro..
Hey guys,would be great if the emirex monthly report is brought back,have some updates which could be beneficial to a number of us here
It seems you guys scraped a number of things, that's probably why they page is always looking empty...
The emirex advisory too, emirex academy, those little tips that keeps the page interesting...definitely should be brought back
Pages:
Jump to: