Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Emirex Official - The Infrastructure for the New Digital Economy - page 9. (Read 23119 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

Dear Community, we have great news for you!

💡Now, you don't have to be 21+ to register on Emirex website.

We have made the procedure of  registration easier and now you can become a registered user if you are 18+

💪Stay tuned with our new features! Follow Emirex!
#emirex
This is great now everyone who couldn't register due to age, can now have access into this amazing project
Well I guess a lot of people are gonna be joining soon
Its a smart move,18 is practically adulthood, besides some guys way younger than that could handle the cryptocurrency space,so I don't see why not,kudos guys!
Activity: 178
Merit: 4

May 11th in the evening on Monday, in the network of first cryptocurrency has happened its third halving.

➗This event lowered the reward for mined block from 12.5 to 6.25 btc

📈📉Price of BTC couple hours prior to halving has tried to get on the level of 9000. Price has dropped on Sunday.

More information about halving check here:[/u[
https://bit.ly/btchalvingtg
Not much changes though,but a very needed adjustment I would say
Was bitcoin not forked like a couple years ago?
I think so too, but this halving I'd say was long overdue
Some signs of decline from btc showing already, but its just too soon to conclude
Activity: 43
A lot of people are talking about cryptocurrency more this days...like everyone just woke up to understanding how lucrative it could be
Or maybe they are just realizing how much better it is to have digital assets
Still some government's would not wanna adopt the system,they keep kicking against it
Crypto involves some risk,it is understandable if they do not trust it
Activity: 44

May 11th in the evening on Monday, in the network of first cryptocurrency has happened its third halving.

📈📉Price of BTC couple hours prior to halving has tried to get on the level of 9000. Price has dropped on Sunday.

I think so too, but this halving I'd say was long overdue
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

We have made the procedure of  registration easier and now you can become a registered user if you are 18+

#emirex
This is great now everyone who couldn't register due to age, can now have access into this amazing project
Well I guess a lot of people are gonna be joining soon
Activity: 74

#emirex

What is staking and how to get a stable income?

💼 Staking is the process of keeping your funds on your digital wallet to maintain the work of the whole blockchain system in exchange for rewards.

💡To know how it works, differences between mining and staking and security join the link to read an article.
https://bit.emirex.com/stakingtg
#staking
There's more clarity in this now,thanks guys
So staking is more about holding tokens for a relatively long period?

What is staking and how to get a stable income?

💼 Staking is the process of keeping your funds on your digital wallet to maintain the work of the whole blockchain system in exchange for rewards.

💡To know how it works, differences between mining and staking and security join the link to read an article.
https://bit.emirex.com/stakingtg
#staking
There's more clarity in this now,thanks guys
Activity: 40

Activity: 64
A lot of people are talking about cryptocurrency more this days...like everyone just woke up to understanding how lucrative it could be
Still some government's would not wanna adopt the system,they keep kicking against it
I guess it reinforces the fact that people usually are scared of things they do not understand, cryptocurrency system is at an infant stage, its not globally accepted yet
It won't be long now,your gonna see various governments economy having a rather digital outlook and investing in digital assets
We'll see about that quite soon
I guess it reinforces the fact that people usually are scared of things they do not understand, cryptocurrency system is at an infant stage, its not globally accepted yet
It won't be long now,your gonna see various governments economy having a rather digital outlook and investing in digital assets
Activity: 38
Activity: 51
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Read one can now register on the emirex platform from 18/years upwards
Thats great,means more users for the project
Read one can now register on the emirex platform from 18/years upwards
When do you plan on developing an app for this project,?
I hope its sooner than I expect, would be a lot more convenient navigating via the app.
When do you plan on developing an app for this project,?
A lot of upcoming projects already have their apps developed,Emirex has been in the system since 2014,should have a perfectly working app by now
Yea...I thought maybe listing on top exchanges could still take awhile to realise,but I don't see no excuses for an Emirex app for sure
Would you pick an app over new listing?
I'd go for listing anytime anyday,it's much more vital than app..
Pages:
Jump to: