Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eMunie (EMU) - NOT a BitCoin fork/clone - call for beta testers - page 8. (Read 78364 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
Can someone explain to me why is it a good idea to invest in the upcoming eMunie IPO?

Since this currency is anti-hoarding, why would I want to own it and invest in this IPO?

eMunie is very different from other crypto-currencies. It has a special inflation system. The quantity of coins is growing with demand in a way that the price per unit cannot increase. The quantity of coin is infinite and expending fast.

Basically you cannot make a profit from the value of coins but... if you have coins you will be rewarded with interest so your loss is supposed to be balanced with it.

So the question is, why would you invest in the IPO ?

Honestly, I love eMunie concept but I don't see any reasons to invest in the IPO.

eMunie is designed to be a medium of exchange, not a store value nor an investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Can someone explain to me why is it a good idea to invest in the upcoming eMunie IPO?

Since this currency is anti-hoarding, why would I want to own it and invest in this IPO?
Activity: 441
I cannot post on the emunie forum. The only button available is "You cannot reply to this topic" Does anyone know why and how I can change that??  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
new (hope so) betatester here  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It halted for now. More info is on the forum
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any idea when emunies will go on sale?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
- Think about it as a strictly CPU only coin, with its very own algo.

Do u have a link to a description of this algo?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Maybe reading first would be advisable Smiley. Here's a short summary:

- eMU not released jet.
- The beta running on a testnet like "blockchain". This means your wallet gets wiped in every few days.
- Think about it as a strictly CPU only coin, with its very own algo.
- There are no classic mining, you can earn eMU by providing services for the network like transaction processing (hatching nodes), post office nodes, seed nodes, etc. If you run any of these services you will get a share from the transaction fees, so it's somewhat similar to NXT.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Freelance videographer
I'd like to start mining this coin asap.How can I mine this?Is this SHA or Scrypt based?So I know which miner to use.Thanks Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1400
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Then go to the emunie forum and sign yourselfs up in the beta tester thread. Nothing will happen just writing it here.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I want to be a beta tester
Activity: 308
I applied to be a beta tester about 2 weeks ago. When does it start?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Name is bad but it has potential i guess.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
same here i would like to be a tester
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Why are you banned from blackhatworld Fuserleer?

The same question just got deleted on the emunie forum. This raises some serious concerns..... Why would you delete such a question in the first place? Trying to hide something?

its probably about adpulse. emunie is different though.
Activity: 100

The same question just got deleted on the emunie forum. This raises some serious concerns..... Why would you delete such a question in the first place? Trying to hide something?

Question got answered here: http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/36-hi-im-dan/page-3
Activity: 100

Pages:
Jump to: