Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eMunie (EMU) - NOT a BitCoin fork/clone - call for beta testers - page 7. (Read 78364 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
What does
Code:
java -jar emunie.9.73087.jar
output ?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Activity: 585
legendary
Sounds interesting. I'd like to participate in the beta.
I tried to install windows wallet and did. but when i click the icon it doesnt work nothing happening.
Hello.
Do you have java installed?
Without java it can't run!
Could be installed but the not in the path.
Go to command line try to type in "java -version" to check your java version.
If you need to install on window then i thin you need
Oracle Java JRE7 or JDK7.
for more info check this on the official forum:
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/544-emunie-101-getting-started/

Can I use java 64 bit version ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

I tried to install windows wallet and did. but when i click the icon it doesnt work nothing happening.

Hello.

Do you have java installed?
Without java it can't run!
Could be installed but the not in the path.

Go to command line try to type in "java -version" to check your java version.

If you need to install on window then i thin you need
Oracle Java JRE7 or JDK7.

for more info check this on the official forum:
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/544-emunie-101-getting-started/

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Activity: 65
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"to endure to achieve"
I cannot post on the emunie forum. The only button available is "You cannot reply to this topic" Does anyone know why and how I can change that??  Huh Huh Huh

did you register?
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
and when that dries up?

i don't know, but when the system buys EMU's that would imply that they can also sell EMU's and replenish funds. Have to wait for the technical paper for all the details.
Activity: 686
WOW look at the response. Another scammer. Another NXT.

To complement this, we will either produce an exchange where individuals can trade EMU's for USD quickly and easily

Now trading in USD, cause only Americans can fuel ponzi schemes.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
and when that dries up?
P2P The Planet!
The money from the IPO will act as a buffer to buy EMU.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Can someone explain to me why is it a good idea to invest in the upcoming eMunie IPO?

Since this currency is anti-hoarding, why would I want to own it and invest in this IPO?

eMunie is very different from other crypto-currencies. It has a special inflation system. The quantity of coins is growing with demand in a way that the price per unit cannot increase. The quantity of coin is infinite and expending fast.

Basically you cannot make a profit from the value of coins but... if you have coins you will be rewarded with interest so your loss is supposed to be balanced with it.

So the question is, why would you invest in the IPO ?

Honestly, I love eMunie concept but I don't see any reasons to invest in the IPO.

eMunie is designed to be a medium of exchange, not a store value nor an investment.

And what happens if there is declining demand? the growth is less? so in other words, you can't earn money, but it can only loose value? (if demand is declining too fast) What am i missing here?
P2P The Planet!
For anyone concerned with website/forum being down atm:

Its launch day...so of course, the servers go down thanks to their "Launch day server sense"

It's being looked at by the hosting company on "critical" status

-Dan

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
I cannot post on the emunie forum. The only button available is "You cannot reply to this topic" Does anyone know why and how I can change that??  Huh Huh Huh

At first you have to leave some posts in the newbie forum, after that you will be able to post everywhere you want.

Cannot even post there http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/forum/13-newbies/page-2?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

At first you have to leave some posts in the newbie forum, after that you will be able to post everywhere you want.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
There will be open beta testing in  coming days and anybody can download the client. Go to the official Emunie forum for more interesting info http://forum.emunie.com/
Activity: 84
I wanna be a beta tester too
Activity: 632
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Are there any "slots" for beta testers yet?

If yes, count on me: I'm in...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: