Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eMunie (EMU) - NOT a BitCoin fork/clone - call for beta testers - page 3. (Read 78364 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
What's the status of this coin, the last word I got is all IPO money is stolen, so what's the next, will there another IPO?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I donated 0.2 BTC to DEV at the very beginning, he promised to treat it as investment but until now I don't get anything, DEV is NOT honest!  

Donation is not an investment.

Man, he promised it will be treated as investment, if I promised something, I will honor it anyway.

Nobody has got anything yet as it is still in beta. You're over jumping the gun a little don't you think?
legendary
Angel investor.
I donated 0.2 BTC to DEV at the very beginning, he promised to treat it as investment but until now I don't get anything, DEV is NOT honest!  

Man, he promised it will be treated as investment, if I promised something, I will honor it anyway.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I thought we already proved this guy is a scammer?

You are moving from one coin thread to another (you were yesterday in the Crypti thread) claiming this and that is a scam without the SLIGHTEST shed of evidence.

Would you please go to a corner, shoot yourself, and die. Silently if possible.
Activity: 96
If you gave Fuserleer and email address with the BTC you will be receiving notification prior to go live... or if you want a refund of your .2 BTC all you have to do is ask him and he will return it upon receiving your request.
Activity: 107

legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
proof
/pruf/

noun
1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

So where the fuck is it numb nuts?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I thought we already proved this guy is a scammer?
Activity: 237
I was once interested in this project, but i come to the conclusion that its another project that started big and couldnt deliver...
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Hi folks!
I'd like to invest, but didn't find anything at all about this...
Can somebody tell me(help me) with?
Cheers
P.S. forum not working at all for me....https://forum.emunie.com

IPO hasn't start yet, there will be an annoucment on Bitcointalk and on the emunie forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
oh god

not again

lol

you guys just never quit.

Activity: 382
Iota and JINN
Hi folks!
I'd like to invest, but didn't find anything at all about this...
Can somebody tell me(help me) with?
Cheers
P.S. forum not working at all for me....https://forum.emunie.com
Activity: 378
Is eMunie mineable? If so, is there a list of pools?

Its not released yet and there is 'hatching', which is similar to mining. Go check out there forum for more information.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Is eMunie mineable? If so, is there a list of pools?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Is is too long to test

I think there was a problem where non-members couldn't see content. I'm signed in and the link works (to forum.eMunie.com)
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
eMunie does great

https://forum.emunie.com/threads/a-crypto-first-a-well-done-and-a-thankyou.1613/

No matter what people say, Dan is doing a great work!

It really is coming along nicely. Hopefully we are in full launch by end if year.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
legendary
Angel investor.
I don't know for the IPO, better come in the chatbox and ask. https://forum.emunie.com/chat/shoutbox -> you have to log in first.

Right now the most stable beta version is being tested!

Thank you, but cannot access to this chat... Anyone can tell me if ther would be an IPO and when? Huh

I think basically they promised the IPO and it kept getting moved to another date further along, they have now given up on giving a specific date. So the only thing i could recommend is keeping a regular check on the website, which is where the IPO will be announced

IPO has ended and their IPO money has been stolen, that's all.
Pages:
Jump to: