Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 4. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
is the hard cap or soft cap from thus project already achieved ?
then when this project will be tradeable on cryptourrency exchange
regards
I personally also do not know whether this project has reached softcap or hardcap because I did not follow the progress of this project so it is understandable if I do not know and if it has not reached both of them I hope that in the near future the softcap can be reached soon
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Eqwity ! How this project different than other project ?
Project voting phase gain huge positive voting in submission which encourage project on the top !
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
is the hard cap or soft cap from thus project already achieved ?
then when this project will be tradeable on cryptourrency exchange
regards
Activity: 560
Dear Community, Attention
OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTION :
It will start the March 31,2019 during 1 month. We already started distribution for first large investors .
All investors and bounty participants will receive their tokens before Exchange Listing.
Be patient and Stay tuned!
Thanks to our amazing Community for your support!

This distribution started yesterday but I see that in the 2nd round the reward has not been allocated whether I will receive this month.?
Distribution isn't finish but if you did all under the rules, you'll get your tokens for sure. Check Etherscan every day People are receiving their tokens everyday
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
This distribution started yesterday but I see that in the 2nd round the reward has not been allocated whether I will receive this month.?
Ya i think because I have received a portion of my coin please check your wallet if you not received you can complain in telegram group and i think token has distribution facebook campaign

The team said it would take 1 month for all distributions to be completed, so please wait you will receive the token as soon as possible.
Ya i think because I have received a portion of my coin please check your wallet if you not received you can complain in telegram group and i think token has distribution facebook campaign
There are 2 different tokens that I don't understand about this.
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol
and two tokens differ in price so that sales have occurred with different tokens.?

EQWS is the security token for share holders. Value: $1
EQY is the utility token for the platform service. Price: $0.10

Visiting the website you could have read it yourself.

Yes, I have understood that the two tokens are different, I already know and ask the thank you team for the answers you gave. Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol
and two tokens differ in price so that sales have occurred with different tokens.?

EQWS is the security token for share holders. Value: $1
EQY is the utility token for the platform service. Price: $0.10

Visiting the website you could have read it yourself.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTION :
It will start the March 31,2019 during 1 month. We already started distribution for first large investors .
All investors and bounty participants will receive their tokens before Exchange Listing.

OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTION :
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol
I have tried asking them same question multiple times to  @Eqwity Dev, But as you can see he doesn't care to reply either of us but they don't care to reply to our concerns in relation to this problem
Actually I have never asked this on the EQWITY Telegram channel but I will try to join and ask again, is this a problem or not.
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol
I have tried asking them same question multiple times to  @Eqwity Dev, But as you can see he doesn't care to reply either of us but they don't care to reply to our concerns in relation to this problem

You just have to be a little patient especially during this period of market downturn. I don't know why but when in a prolonged bear market, quality service also suffers  Huh Besides you have no choice.
Maybe what you say is true, especially with the current market conditions being said to be not good indeed we must be patient to deal with that and hopefully market conditions can improve soon

This market is stable according to my view that in some exchanges nothing has dropped dramatically, but for EQWITY it takes time to develop especially the transfer of platforms from EOS to Ethereum
Activity: 672
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol
Maybe that mean is 0.01 USD for token price on EOS Platform and 0.1 USD on ethereum platform. Because Eqwity used the EOS platform and has now switched to smart contract ethereum erc20
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol

You just have to be a little patient especially during this period of market downturn. I don't know why but when in a prolonged bear market, quality service also suffers  Huh Besides you have no choice.
Maybe what you say is true, especially with the current market conditions being said to be not good indeed we must be patient to deal with that and hopefully market conditions can improve soon
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol

Activity: 532
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol
1. ERC-1400 EQYS symbol
2. ERC-20 EQY symbol
Vote all communtiy EQWITY ...!!
With the help of you vote eqwity
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Finally, are there any announcements or plans for listing soon on exchanges?

Finally, for keeping the EQY Token available for the community, as announce on; https://www.eqwity.io/
The announcement exchanges listing 'SOON'
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
So, Any news regarding the new terms of the STO?
Are there any information on the progress of the ongoing token sale?
Finally, are there any announcements or plans for listing soon on exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: