Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 7. (Read 4010 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
all project objectives and concepts are very interesting and it seems that promotion must be improved because we all know that now it is difficult to find support so with a lot of promotion and giving confidence to investors I believe this project will be able to reach its target.
For the promotional purpose they have already run a successful bounty program in this Bitcointalk platform, hopefully, it will bring a good outcome.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
It's nice to see the EOS platform developing and for now there are many emerging ICOs using the EOS platform here, also for the big bounty reward of 1.8 million USD and in Managers by experienced iwantapony and hopefully this will be the next project like LocalCoinSwap which has been handled by iwantapony
That's a great point you have found, I also recall that memory regarding that project and that bounty was a huge and massive, I believe it will be a good one also.
Activity: 202
It's nice to see the EOS platform developing and for now there are many emerging ICOs using the EOS platform here, also for the big bounty reward of 1.8 million USD and in Managers by experienced iwantapony and hopefully this will be the next project like LocalCoinSwap which has been handled by iwantapony
Activity: 378
all project objectives and concepts are very interesting and it seems that promotion must be improved because we all know that now it is difficult to find support so with a lot of promotion and giving confidence to investors I believe this project will be able to reach its target.
all the teams in this project will always try to give the best for this project so that more interested investors and sales can achieve targeted results, this project will definitely be able to compete with other projects and success will be achieved.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 118
EQWITY will come to this market with two phases, At first, they are going to introduce a new ICO standard and the 2nd phase will bring a community voice which will make sure every right of an investor.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
This platform is mainly working for making a bridge between the investors and the Founders for the purpose of a safe and sound platform in order to trade in a large scale.
Yeah, That's why EQWITY has made up a large project because the ecosystem encourages the system to be developed with the self and smart regulation. I think this type of invention will make a good impact on this market.
This platform is mainly working for making a bridge between the investors and the Founders for the purpose of a safe and sound platform in order to trade in a large scale.
Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.
this is a very good project all teams always try their best for this project, so that what this project wants to achieve can be achieved, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and successfully for this project.
I also see the Eqwity project as a prospective success project in the future, but unfortunately Eqwity has only received 1 million USD from sales, and softcap is still long, I hope the team from Eqwity is able to make a new strategy
Nowadays, A lots of projects are trying to believe their project is free from scam and fake thing, that's why the self-regulation system should be established here more and more.
Activity: 175
Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.
this is a very good project all teams always try their best for this project, so that what this project wants to achieve can be achieved, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and successfully for this project.
Of course, I also believe that the project will be the most profitable in the future, So today's' investment will bring a good amount in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I also see the Eqwity project as a prospective success project in the future, but unfortunately Eqwity has only received 1 million USD from sales, and softcap is still long, I hope the team from Eqwity is able to make a new strategy
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 121
Wow, It's just like a good project because people are getting involved in this platform day by day...
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Activity: 118
"One Investor= One Voice" this is a really extraordinary moto to get popular among the blockchain community, When you get a power to raise your voice then obviously you have got more interest about this system.
Of course, this type of adding tool is going to make this blockchain more credible and responsible to the investors. Community building is very essential for this issue.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
"One Investor= One Voice" this is a really extraordinary moto to get popular among the blockchain community, When you get a power to raise your voice then obviously you have got more interest about this system.
When someone will buy a token from this EQWITY project then he or she will get involved in this blockchain industry and self-regulation process. basically, self-regulation platform will bring a good sign in this blockchain industry.
How do you get assured of this system is going to get the benefit of this blockchain system from this self-regulation service?
When someone will buy a token from this EQWITY project then he or she will get involved in this blockchain industry and self-regulation process. basically, self-regulation platform will bring a good sign in this blockchain industry.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
There are some specific reasons not to miss this Token sale, especially to get a real company share totally free if you buy a token of this project.
Yeah, I think this is the first time we have been offered such type of offer, here they have called it a Thank-You Gift. Amazing...
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
There are some specific reasons not to miss this Token sale, especially to get a real company share totally free if you buy a token of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: