Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 6. (Read 4016 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
Saturn Network exchange has enabled FREE automated token self listing across Ethereum & Ethereum Classic. Any ERC20 or ERC223 token can now list on our platform and provide their community with a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange, where users can trade safely and securely without ever giving up control of their funds! Trading happens in one transaction wallet to wallet, your users just need a dApp browser like MetaMask, Saturn Wallet, Cipher or Trust Wallet.

Saturn Network is the first and only decentralized exchange that is able to operate on two blockchains simultaneously! We currently have over 126 tokens being actively traded. All paid trading fees are reimbursed with SATURN tokens and all our exchange's profits are distributed among our token holders, so you never lose out trading on Saturn!

We would love to see EQWITY token trading on our platform!

Just follow this guide to set yourself up, remember it is free to list & we never delist any project:

https://forum.saturn.network/t/saturn-protocol-token-self-listing-guide/2005

If you need any help at all feel free to reach out via our forum or just hop in our telegram group chat!

Happy trading!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello,
We’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
You can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.
Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
the team in this project must be vigorous in promoting this project so that many know about this project so that investors are also confident in this project because with the active participation of the team in promoting this project, investors are more confident because they believe the team is managing the project well later to be successful.
Activity: 406
Thank you for your support. We are working hard to spread the word.
Check out and share our video explainer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlSp6MCSO0
hopefully more participants will help you to promote this project so that in the future there will be more investor support for this project and your target can be achieved.
Activity: 490
there is still plenty of time to be able to get more investors to join this project and I am sure if this project is promoted to the maximum and attractive in the future the target can be achieved.
I agree with you, hoping that all the teams involved here will always work together with enthusiasm and compactness so that what is expected is achieved with satisfactory results, we will always look forward to the development of this project.
copper member
Activity: 8
Thank you for your support. We are working hard to spread the word.
Check out and share our video explainer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlSp6MCSO0
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
there is still plenty of time to be able to get more investors to join this project and I am sure if this project is promoted to the maximum and attractive in the future the target can be achieved.
Activity: 532
Don't late join in the public sale eqwity. 58 days to go the end of eqwity public sale round.
Participate now and claim your bonus
Activity: 672
📣 📢 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Daniel VIEIRA, CEO of #Eqwity has decided to reschedule the Public Sale on 30th January 2019 in order to launch it in best conditions!

I think the very right decision by CEO Eqwity Daniel VIEIRA backs the ICO time because the price of alrcoin has dropped, hopefully in January the price of altcoins will get its place back so that Eqwity can continue selling its tokens
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
📣 📢 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Daniel VIEIRA, CEO of #Eqwity has decided to reschedule the Public Sale on 30th January 2019 in order to launch it in best conditions!

Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Has the softcap from pre-sale been fulfilled. What if the SoftCap is not achieved in the pre sale whether there are special provisions that will be implemented.

As I remember softcap is set to the amount of equality of $6mln which is a big number as for the bear market and the continuous fall of the BTC price.
One of the EQWITY representatives has already said in this thread that if softcap will not be reached they will continue the work on the platform as the company will be already settled with the appropriate changes in their roadmap. All sold tokens will be sent to the investors as well as equities will be airdropped!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.

now this project raised $1,209,215 and i think this is a good amount of money collected in this red market,,
look like the soft cap will collected easily in this project  Wink
Has the softcap from pre-sale been fulfilled. What if the SoftCap is not achieved in the pre sale whether there are special provisions that will be implemented.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
i see condition market is not doing good and times like these really make me pessimistic but I keep looking for quality projects and focus on long term achievements and i hope this project succes
copper member
Activity: 8

Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.
This is a very successful project, with the shortest amount of time being able to earn millions of dollars besides that also this project offers a very new initiative
Activity: 532
Wow Good announcement ...!!!
I think that Eqwity will become one of the successful project this year because This platform has a very bright idea.
I see pre-sale will be start in 2 hour again.i hope hardcap has will be achieved in pre-sale
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Like me, Many people are getting involved in this project because of having a good professional way they have made which is consist of project auditing facilities, project submission approach and listing approach.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
Do you know then the token value will depend on the project sustainability? And there is no concrete structure then what will happen in the next?
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
In this era, digital marketing is playing the most vital role in the promotional purpose, so in this sector, we must use the advantage of social network because it has a large population, that's why bounty campaign has a great value.
Pages:
Jump to: