Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 33. (Read 114459 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
We've been silent lately working out more precise details which aim to allow investors a better global understanding.

There is only 10 day left remaining to be able to participate in the IPO.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

WTF is all this?

This had been discussed on the earlier pages, what was this all about but i would gladly explain it again..
1.  It is very clear on that flowchart title that it is the flow of fund program of ERMIS.
2.  Why is it designed like that?

a.)  rather than being driven by hype, pump and dump, the team created a plan where continuous flow of fund will be generated to support the              investors shares, and coin value stabilization, ( not just allocating funds from IPO to be put on the buy support which sooner than later will be depleted), Coin technology research, game and apps development programs.

b.) rather than creating an IPO/ICO for technology development of a coin, we'd rather implement funding strong infrastructure and businesses  to generate funds to finance this technology research. and again continuous flow of generated income means more fund for the research and more fund for tech development means the coin will have an up to date tech specs if not an advanced one. ( often times ICO/IPO tech dev research is driven by hype, pump dump, after goal is met, development stops then when another tech is in mind of the developer, they will open another IPO/ICO event which in turn an endless IPO/ICO for the coin development and we find this unfair for investors)

c.  cloudmining / mining is designed for the "active" investors who wants an instant activity, thus having this kind of investment will meet this kind of investors.  Allocating more percentage on buy support from this activity will attract more people to join the trading of the coins ( selling, acquiring and holding and cycle repeats) More people coming in means larger community, we are not after a larger community alone but  a happy satisfied one.  This setup. as long as it is running, will continuously produce Bitcoin to support shares, buy support and Dev and staff activity.

d.  We are aware that cloudmining alone won't support all ERMIS programs so comes the funding of businesses like agency and workshop, (we are not putting up all at once, we will go to step by step growth since we are aware that starting different task all at once will lead us to disaster). So why those?   We choose to fund a low capital business, that needs a minimal personnel in a low cost labor country but gives higher profit like 50% to 160% return.  We choose industry that we have an instant access to its resources whenever funds comes in.

e.  On each project , cloudmining and funding business entity, we allocate % for investors shares and buy support which we called "ERMIS Dual Shares and Buy Support program"

here is another chart for you to have a clear view of the percentage allocation of funds.

This  plan is well thought, solid and anti pump and dump scheme without disregarding ERMIS coin development.  

watching.

less than two week till IPO ends hope we can provide you reasons to join us before Nov. 14, 2014

Can you post this on github so I can develop with it?

can you please clarify what you mean? thanks

Note:  Sorry for the delayed response,  the team is busy on meet ups with investors and organization.  and DailyModo unit crashed and will be fixed 2 - 3 days from now.  We will update you guys whenever good news is around!  
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Can you post this on github so I can develop with it?
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
So by participating in the ico we have a share of ermis for ever? Means if you guys starts more and more stores we earn on every single one of them?
Yes i can say this is the benefit of the IPO participant it was planned ahead, it is stated that
1. IPO participant will have 30% of the mining payout << here as long as ERMIS mining is running you will get your share here
2. IPO participant will have 10% of the NET PROFIT of all the ERMIS Business venture
the only condition is just dont empty your purse with ermis coin << this will indicate your percent of share from that program (this will be paid in BTC)

not only the IPO particpant will have the benefit on that matter because
1. Coin holder will have the benefits to enjoy their share from the 50% mining payout put to buy support on ERMIS coin
2. Coin holder will have their share on the 10% of buy support from business venture profit put to buy support

reason : all coins bought by our buy support will be distributed to the ERMIS coin holder

Here is the chart  of ERMIS BUY SUPPORT COIN FLOW

This is a good deal!!
legendary
The ipo is ending november 15 right? So we still have 2 weeks to participate?
Last day as stated is at Nov. 14, so basically yes 2 weeks more to participate
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
The ipo is ending november 15 right? So we still have 2 weeks to participate?
legendary
Wow, this is really cool..because most of the coin that i saw and read in btc forum they have only one coin developer
But in Ermis it consist not only one coin dev.but more than one coin developer in one coin business, this might be the first time happen in cryptoworld...well this will gonna be a great business in cryptocurrency..godbless team Ermis.. Wink
ERMIS wants to make a difference especially on how coin value is supported. The team believe in generating continuous flow of income not just from facilitating merchant adoption but being merchant itself can give more profit. See

Facilitate merchant adoption(putting up platform for selling items and materials and have their coin be accepted): Income 0.05% to 3% per transaction

(others just let merchant adopt which means 0% profit even giving them a bounty which result in dumping later)

Being Merchant itself : produce 5% to 30% income per transaction

Not saying we aim to add more profit on that by being manufacturer of goods we aim to supply such as noodlecomb, rollers and mixers,

Sample computation:
1 whole set of made item, materials including labor and other stuff=  95.38 USD capital
and it can be sold at range of 156 USD for whole selling and 200 USD for retailing

More than 50% profit!  

This is often overlooked because this is really a hard task and only serious coin developer with skilled people around will plan this kind of approach.

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Wow, this is really cool..because most of the coin that i saw and read in btc forum they have only one coin developer
But in Ermis it consist not only one coin dev.but more than one coin developer in one coin business, this might be the first time happen in cryptoworld...well this will gonna be a great business in cryptocurrency..godbless team Ermis.. Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
waiting for update..

nice job man
legendary
legendary
Team have been going out to meet people (supporters and investors alike) hopefully we can have a big update this following days, it's too soon to tell but i know it will be big.  Will keep you updated on this!
www.gamebet.gg
I wrote an ICO analysis here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9424.msg26953.html#msg26953

It might be of use to some... Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Thanks Devvie this is great!

But i think we need to clarify something about our Indonesian Team.

From SCOFORUM.INFO : http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9424.msg26953.html#msg26953

Hi devvie, i would like to clarify about the proposed plan of ERMIS in Indonesia,  

Quote from: devvie
I do have a copy of a drivers license. Seems legit Smiley Though I would have no idea if one could actually do something if the team decides to run off with all funds. They are Indonesian based and Indonesia is a BIG country with a lot of poverty. It's also a country where you can 'buy' labor cheaply: which is good to add value while dealing with Western markets.

Two of ERMIS team, Alif and Wakhid who will assist the Indonesian Agency Project as what is stated here :

....... an event organizer professional who is residing at Indonesia and agreed to manage ERMIS Event Managing Agency of course with the assistance of our two indonesian team members Alif and Wakhid

are Coinkita  CEO and CTO (a Bitcoin Educational Community Startup).  https://www.facebook.com/groups/coinkita

here is the picture of  Coinkita certification:

though it's just the cover page, feel free to ask them for more info.

their recent activity

Alif Moekti's FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/alifmoekti?fref=ts
WakhidNKCOM FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/wakhidNkcom?fref=ts

Ty for updating this, this is all in the process of being fully transparent.
legendary
I wrote an ICO analysis here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9424.msg26953.html#msg26953

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Thanks Devvie this is great!

But i think we need to clarify something about our Indonesian Team.

From SCOFORUM.INFO : http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9424.msg26953.html#msg26953

Hi devvie, i would like to clarify about the proposed plan of ERMIS in Indonesia,  

Quote from: devvie
I do have a copy of a drivers license. Seems legit Smiley Though I would have no idea if one could actually do something if the team decides to run off with all funds. They are Indonesian based and Indonesia is a BIG country with a lot of poverty. It's also a country where you can 'buy' labor cheaply: which is good to add value while dealing with Western markets.

Two of ERMIS team, Alif and Wakhid who will assist the Indonesian Agency Project as what is stated here :

....... an event organizer professional who is residing at Indonesia and agreed to manage ERMIS Event Managing Agency of course with the assistance of our two indonesian team members Alif and Wakhid

are Coinkita  CEO and CTO (a Bitcoin Educational Community Startup).  https://www.facebook.com/groups/coinkita

here is the picture of  Coinkita certification:

though it's just the cover page, feel free to ask them for more info.

their recent activity

Alif Moekti's FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/alifmoekti?fref=ts
WakhidNKCOM FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/wakhidNkcom?fref=ts
Activity: 690
Merit: 500

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

thanks Devvie  Smiley
Activity: 452

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
www.gamebet.gg
Ermis with great innovation,.better not watch this only but be a apart of the project too,...the pie chart is showing how this team
Is being transparent to the community... Smiley

It's all about transparency and this is why we opted for a team POD instead of a single developer POD.
Activity: 375
Ermis with great innovation,.better not watch this only but be a apart of the project too,...the pie chart is showing how this team
Is being transparent to the community... Smiley
legendary
ERMIS Translations:

ESPAÑOL                                           by: xpansive
Bahasa Indonesia                                by erwin45
Dutch translation reserved                    by: lama82
Romanaian translation reserved              by:bluedeep
CATALA translation reseved                  by: xpansive
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How is Ermis doing? so excited to see this plan take shape. Great business model!

Pages:
Jump to: