Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 34. (Read 114459 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Spanish and Catalan languages reserved!

I'm going to PM DailyModo next...

PM but in the mean time I have it noted.

PM sent.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
A little message for all the Translators, feel free to promote Ermis as your shares will also be rewarded accordingly your OP activity. It's a win win situation.
www.gamebet.gg

PM but in the mean time I have it noted.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

www.gamebet.gg
The project looks pretty much solid i am gathering some btc and will invest by the end of the month

It is and as I am writing right now we are continuously working on improving the actual plans.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
The project looks pretty much solid i am gathering some btc and will invest by the end of the month
www.gamebet.gg

After one has spent his/her coins for many times, how your team could trace how much ERM this guy has? According to Bitcoin protocol, it is impossible/very difficult to trace how many coins a coin holder has.

If it is too difficult of us to trace the Coin holders Coin we can always take the steps of  manual verification for precise calculation of coin share for ea holder. Otherwise we will verify them thru final balance of coin on ea addresses ^^, but am sure Tech team will come up for a solution for this.

manual verification

Not possible if your altcoin becomes successful

Otherwise we will verify them thru final balance of coin on ea addresses

Seem like you are proposing some promises, but do not have a correct concept about "address" for bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies.

Your tech team better providing a solution here before doing the IPO.

Good luck.

Actually  it will be possible to create an automated system which will simply share to every adresses on the blockchain once it grows big enough excluding the specific exchangers adresses.

For now this is not a concern.

"an automated system which will simply share to every adresses on the blockchain once it grows big enough" Huh

... Your answer really makes me worry. You really don't understand the concept of bitcoin protocol.

I am having an opposite thought. This is much more difficult (not so simple) when the blockchain grows bigger and bigger.
It is because it will require a lot of computation power to do blockchain analysis to find out the "real balance" of every single addresses when you have a blockchain of gigabytes or more..... LOL

This is pretty much a solid concern here and i can see your point.  At this early stage we can say we overlook this problem, we might  say thanks to you for pointing this out.  We can find a way to at least avoid this problem, one thing i can see to make a precise distribution is by creating a platform where ERM investors and ERM coin holder can deposit and withdraw their coins whenever distribution is about to take place or we can arrange exchange to do this for us   if you are concern about us running people's coin like what sharecoin did.  Hope this at least answer your concern about the ERM and dividends distribution  Wink

A platform thats what i should have referred to.

In order to receive your payouts/share for the specific payout day.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

After one has spent his/her coins for many times, how your team could trace how much ERM this guy has? According to Bitcoin protocol, it is impossible/very difficult to trace how many coins a coin holder has.

If it is too difficult of us to trace the Coin holders Coin we can always take the steps of  manual verification for precise calculation of coin share for ea holder. Otherwise we will verify them thru final balance of coin on ea addresses ^^, but am sure Tech team will come up for a solution for this.

manual verification

Seem like you are proposing some promises, but do not have a correct concept about "address" for bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies.

Good luck.

Actually  it will be possible to create an automated system which will simply share to every adresses on the blockchain once it grows big enough excluding the specific exchangers adresses.

"an automated system which will simply share to every adresses on the blockchain once it grows big enough" Huh

... Your answer really makes me worry. You really don't understand the concept of bitcoin protocol.

I am having an opposite thought. This is much more difficult (not so simple) when the blockchain grows bigger and bigger.
It is because it will require a lot of computation power to do blockchain analysis to find out the "real balance" of every single addresses when you have a blockchain of gigabytes or more..... LOL

This is pretty much a solid concern here and i can see your point.  At this early stage we can say we overlook this problem, we might  say thanks to you for pointing this out.  We can find a way to at least avoid this problem, one thing i can see to make a precise distribution is by creating a platform where ERM investors and ERM coin holder can deposit and withdraw their coins whenever distribution is about to take place or we can arrange exchange to do this for us   if you are concern about us running people's coin like what sharecoin did.  Hope this at least answer your concern about the ERM and dividends distribution  Wink

edit:

Please read carefully "address balance " is diffrent form seeing balances through "addresses"  if you are referring to that unless you wanna look it that way there's nothing i can do Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

manual verification

Good luck.

P.S. The address balance is a wrong concept!!!!  This is a common mistake among "non-technical" bitcoin users.

This misconception always leads to the questions about "negative wallet/address balance"!!!

Copied from "en.bitcoin.it"
Users who see addresses reused may incorrectly be led to believe they function similarly to wallets or bank accounts. Often this is manifested in people talking about nonsense like "address balance", "wallet address", "from address", and similar misconceptions that don't actually exist in Bitcoin.

For details and funs, you could visit the following urls.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Address_reuse
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/20w6nj/how_is_having_a_negative_balance_on/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722205.0;all

manual verification

Good luck.

It would be hard to track the coins through block chain, but not big deal! A simple way to make it work is just to have people screen short their wallet, once few times a month. The share part is totally a plus of this IPO project, take shares from the income of the ERMIS business.

Obviously the team has carefully designed the plan. Having people hold coins to acquire shares will prevent dumping pretty much. I will view this is a very good sign of the project.

"screen short their wallet, once few times a month." LOL

This is really low tech .. and lot concerns on validity.... LOL
www.gamebet.gg

manual verification

Good luck.

Actually  it will be possible to create an automated system which will simply share to every adresses on the blockchain once it grows big enough excluding the specific exchangers adresses.

manual verification

Good luck.
www.gamebet.gg
Dutch translation reserved!
I will post the link when it is finished. Smiley
PM send to DailyModo!

Noted
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dutch translation reserved!
I will post the link when it is finished. Smiley
PM send to DailyModo!
legendary
Romanian language reserved.

Noted and pls  pm DailyModo about this thanks
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Romanian language reserved.
legendary

P.S. Dividends should be given to coin holders, not IPO investors. If IPO investors are keeping their coins, they are still valid coin holders.

We are giving more benefits to initial investors since all project wont start w/o them trusting us, but we do require them to hold their ERM for the Dividends is still dependent to their coin holdings. Yes they can either gain more share or lose some share or lose them all if they sell all their coins. But ERMIS will let them regain their dividends if they buy back and start holding ERM again.   
legendary
I have some simple questions about PoI.

(1) How the share of profit will be paid to the ERM coin holder?
1.1. How many times of profit sharing per year?
1.2. Dividends In what currency? ERM or BTC?
1.3. How to pay the dividends to the ERM coin holder

(2) After one has spent his/her coins for many times, how your team could trace how much ERM this guy has? According to Bitcoin protocol, it is impossible/very difficult to trace how many coins a coin holder has.

thanks for asking this question actually we have two kinds of paying dividends for IPO investors since we have dual profit sharing program.
But let me answer first your queries

Two more questions

(3) Concerning escrow for IPO, why escrow with bitcoin multisig is not used?
P.S. It is more safe and protecting IPO investors using a payment using multisig bitcoin address (those btc address starting with "3").

(4) Is your company a registered company? If yes, please provide the registration information and the proof.
P.S. Only a registered company can do real business.

you can pm the escrow for this, it was just given to us but am sure Dabs have a better way to secure the address

Is your company a registered company? If yes, please provide the registration information and the proof.
P.S. Only a registered company can do real business.
this has been answered several times pls refer to this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9245420
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9250658

We will  register a company under ERMIS BANNER and do all this stuff under its wing and will publish the registration license and address of the company where it is

Thank you and hope i answer your question.
Note:
IPO investors and Coin Holder have different benefits
Two more questions

P.S. It is more safe and protecting IPO investors using a multisig bitcoin address for payment (those btc address starting with "3").

(4) Is your company a registered company? If yes, please provide the registration information and the proof (e.g. location of registered and official registered number)
P.S. Only a registered company can do real "merchant" business.
I have some simple questions about PoI.

(1) How the share of profit will be paid to the ERM coin holder?
1.1. How many times of profit sharing per year?
1.2. Dividends In what currency? ERM, BTC or USD?
1.3. How to pay the dividends to the ERM coin holder (i.e., the payment method)

(2) After one has spent his/her coins for many times, how your team could trace how much ERM this guy has? According to Bitcoin protocol, it is impossible/very difficult to trace how many coins a coin holder has.
P.S. Dividends should be given to coin holders, not IPO investors. If IPO investors are keeping their coins, they are still valid coin holders.
Pages:
Jump to: