Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 35. (Read 114459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
To Avoid Confusion and make it clear, ERMIS have DUAL PROFIT SHARING  and DUAL BUY SUPPORT PROGRAM

legendary
Ghod day again to all ermis team,..i just notice that you have crypto miner,
What is this all about???please excuse me for asking such things like this
Its because im just a newbie in cryptoworld, that's why im asking about your project,..
Thank's.., Smiley Wink

It's ok we are glad to answer queries about the project,  we have that because we intend to be a distributor of crypto mining equipment, it will help ERMIS greatly if ERMIS will be able to acquire those miner at a distributors price then resell it at the selling price. Doing so will give ERMIS profit and will then be able to give buy support to ERMIS Coin and shares to the investors ^^, in addition ERMIS will be able to give discounts to those who purchase with ERMIS coin.

To give you an example:
let us say ERMIS has been approved by GAW Miners to be it's wholesaler;  ERMIS then will have 5% to 20% discount from the miners they are selling.  Assuming ERMIS got the Highest Discount so let us say 20% and since Hashlet is the hot talk of the town. From its 17.95 selling price ERMIS will get it at 14.36 meaning ERMIS will earn 3.59 USD per hashlet ERMIS sold. from that 3.59 USD 10% goes to investors share; and 10% goes to buy support.

Let us say ERMIS sold 500 hashlet units
That means ERMIS profit is 3.59 X 500 =1,795 usd profit

where 1,795 x10% = 179.50 will be investors profit share
and another 1,795 x 10% = 179.50 will be on buy support

30% 1,795 for tech development fund such as (coin spec enhancement research and application, wallet integrations,software applications, games and other technical stuff) = 538 usd
and the remaining goes to business enhancement and expansion

and the cycle repeats itself

note:
 this is just an example assuming that the net profit is 3.59 usd .

Here is the Pie Chart of the Business Profit allocation

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ghod day again to all ermis team,..i just notice that you have crypto miner,
What is this all about???please excuse me for asking such things like this
Its because im just a newbie in cryptoworld, that's why im asking about your project,..
Thank's.., Smiley Wink
legendary
pmed DailyModo for the IPO investment. Grin  go go go guys great project ahead!

edit: sorry guys seems i made a typo pls fix it to 0.05BTC thanks

its nice to see more people to trust and support this project.. and community become bigger and bigger  Wink

we are expecting bigger community outside this forum since the team will be out in the street meeting people and community leaders explaining about ERMIS plans and projects

nice to know the great side of this coin.
Ermis requires this kind of campaign to gather strong connection for it to operate successfully, ERMIS goal is to be a successful merchant, supplier, manufacture and manager, where connections is really needed  Smiley
legendary

its nice to see more people to trust and support this project.. and community become bigger and bigger  Wink

we are expecting bigger community outside this forum since the team will be out in the street meeting people and community leaders explaining about ERMIS plans and projects
legendary
hellog guys..
sorry for being late here hahaha

we're have some real project to finishing first, and i'm here to let anyone know that we(coinkita) are the ermis team Smiley
and maybe will be silent again hahaha.. because we have some deal with some investor here Wink

best regards

coinkita

very true.. it is a blast thou..

i know it's been very busy weeks for you we don't mind as long as you keep us updated about the progress of our plan there . Wink
Activity: 690
Merit: 500

its nice to see more people to trust and support this project.. and community become bigger and bigger  Wink
legendary

no worries this is already fixed

Helo to ermis team,.,,there's something i'd like to ask...
May iknow the specific main project of ermis?
Thank's godbless, Wink

Hi anti-coinscammer, the specific main project of ERMIS is to create profitable businessess  to support coin stability, technology enhancement, usability, adoption and investors profit shares while preventing idling of the community.  With that in mind we design a plan where the community will have their thoughts occupied by trading timing, share calculations and coin distribution while we are creating this so called real business entity.  you can refer to the ERMIS fund distribution chart to get hint of what i am talking about .  Hope this answers your question.
Activity: 10
Helo to ermis team,.,,there's something i'd like to ask...
May iknow the specific main project of ermis?
Thank's godbless, Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 46
hellog guys..

we're have some real project to finishing first, and i'm here to let anyone know that we(coinkita) are the ermis team Smiley
and maybe will be silent again hahaha.. because we have some deal with some investor here Wink

best regards

coinkita

very true.. it is a blast thou..
legendary
what price per coin is ?

1. Coin have no initial price so you can have the luxury to set the initial price when you get your coin.
2. Initial Coinmarket cap depends on the total collected IPO
3. There is no minimum or maximum limit for investment on this coin
4. your coin share = (invested BTC / Total BTC collected) * 10m
    sample ; total BTC collected is 20 BTC and you invested 0.1 BTC your share will be
    0.1 BTC / 20 BTC * 10M ERM
    your share of coin will be 0.005 * 10M ERM
    your share of coin will be  50k ERM

that is how the share of coin from investement  is computed
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
what price per coin is ?
legendary
watching this coin, 30 days IPO, right? I will come back.

Yes it is 30 days IPO, thanks
Activity: 11
watching this coin, 30 days IPO, right? I will come back.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

welcome aboard i also invested on this too  Wink Smiley

Thanks for seeing this project as a good one, and yes we aimed to work for our investors managing their investment wisely and generating a continous supply of shares from ERMIS projects.

Thanks guys, look forward to seeing how this turns out
Well I decided to invest while its early, seems like an ok plan to me and would be nice to have a constant income from just being in the IPO.

I've known some of them for awhile and they are good people. I'm gonna trust some btc with them in this IPO and I know they will make good on their end.

welcome aboard i also invested on this too  Wink Smiley
legendary
hellog guys..

best regards

coinkita

it's great to hear from you, i hope the BTC gathering with Bitcoin Indonesia Oscar went well.  hopefully we hit the aimed target so we can do ERMIS project with ease.  Anyway it's ok just but keep us updated once in a while.  Grin

Well I decided to invest while its early, seems like an ok plan to me and would be nice to have a constant income from just being in the IPO.

I've known some of them for awhile and they are good people. I'm gonna trust some btc with them in this IPO and I know they will make good on their end.

Thanks for seeing this project as a good one, and yes we aimed to work for our investors managing their investment wisely and generating a continous supply of shares from ERMIS projects.

oo this is really great  Smiley

yes it is really great to have someone working out in the street  meeting people personally and explaining about the ERMIS project.
hellog guys..

best regards

coinkita

oo this is really great  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: