Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 32. (Read 114459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Good afternoon! Such question (IPO), at investment into your project everything 10mln ERMIS will be divided between investors in a percentage share or the quantity will depend on investments? In other words, if I have 10% of all investments I will receive 1mln ERMIS? please explain in more detail

Yes that is actually the distribution, computation of share will be [(your investement/total IPO investment) * 10M ERMIS]

And how soon after release the coin will appear on trading floors?
It wil be on exchange a day or two after the coin is released ( since someone offers our coin developer to enlist ERMIS as soon as the coin launches)

i like your sense of humour ^^, thanks for bumping the thread.  
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
And how soon after release the coin will appear on trading floors?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Good afternoon! Such question (IPO), at investment into your project everything 10mln ERMIS will be divided between investors in a percentage share or the quantity will depend on investments? In other words, if I have 10% of all investments I will receive 1mln ERMIS? please explain in more detail
umm... hello.. yes we are seeking merchant adoption progress.. horeey..

okay hello hohoho
this first our result
before i show the result let me explain some thing, we(coinkita) very quite becuase we're working to make bitcoin acceptable for payment system on yogyakarta (for now we're working on tourism stuff).

and this is the first tour agent that agree to accepted bitcoin
http://i.imgur.com/Ddlfwbb.jpg

so what next? yeah the next move is we will implemented ermis as payment of course after ermis tech team has finished to make gateway system. (it mean where bitcoin acceptable and ermis too!)
legendary
ERMIS Mass Adoption Map

*CDA = Cooperative Development Authority ;  *NGO = Non Government Organization

Update on IPO Investors List!

Again no minimum or maximum investment,  Less than 4 days to get your share on that pie!  For investing detail click HERE
legendary
i have invested BTC and let's see how this coin works, i can see good projects here not just a hype of new tech and then dump afterwards, the project is solid with good coin stabilization  program
While not disregarding coin development..
Yes coin development is essential for mass adoption making it more easy to use and at the same time gathers interest especially the added functionality of the wallet not saying gamers too but before that let us first build an establishment that will give continuous flow of funds to support the coin futures. and this is the main plan of ERMIS TEAM.  Fund generating establishment first then development follows.

this is the list of investors atm and the unofficial Coin market statistic

As you can see ERMIS is too cheap atm, potential of profit is 100% visible, (that is for trading) If you want to have a bite on the pie you can join ERMIS  investors,  it is less than 4 days left before the investing period ends, You can visit INVESTING DETAILS

I will keep this statistics up to date

We gather 3 more merchant to accept us making it total of 4 ;

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS
===============================================================

OG Philippines Sta. Cruz Manila SC       | GIT Philippines San Juan SC |  iStore Mkt. Ph  |  COINKITA Travel and Tours

hmm any minimum amount of the ICO?

There is no minimum amount, it is really up to what you can afford.

no i meant minimum amount for this project , so assuming total invested will be only 2 btc than ermis team will also do the project listed at the OP?

IF assuming the final ICO amount is 2 BTC i can say this is quite a challenge for the team, it would hardly get anyone anywhere, but am sure  Mining will take place, no doubt on that, and about the projects, we have some back up solution if things like that going to happen, we will still go with the project but it will take more time than we anticipated.  ^^, once i post the Mass adoption Roadmap here you will understand what ERMIS have in mind ^^,
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
no i meant minimum amount for this project , so assuming total invested will be only 2 btc than ermis team will also do the project listed at the OP?

Good question... Hopefully new investors will come in the last few days...

Devvie
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
i have invested BTC and let's see how this coin works, i can see good projects here not just a hype of new tech and then dump afterwards, the project is solid with good coin stabilization  program
Yes coin development is essential for mass adoption making it more easy to use and at the same time gathers interest especially the added functionality of the wallet not saying gamers too but before that let us first build an establishment that will give continuous flow of funds to support the coin futures. and this is the main plan of ERMIS TEAM.  Fund generating establishment first then development follows.

As you can see ERMIS is too cheap atm, potential of profit is 100% visible, (that is for trading) If you want to have a bite on the pie you can join ERMIS  investors,  it is less than 4 days left before the investing period ends, You can visit INVESTING DETAILS

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

OG Philippines Sta. Cruz Manila SC       | GIT Philippines San Juan SC |  iStore Mkt. Ph  |  COINKITA Travel and Tours

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

legendary
Yes coin development is essential for mass adoption making it more easy to use and at the same time gathers interest especially the added functionality of the wallet not saying gamers too but before that let us first build an establishment that will give continuous flow of funds to support the coin futures. and this is the main plan of ERMIS TEAM.  Fund generating establishment first then development follows.

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

Activity: 10
i have invested BTC and let's see how this coin works, i can see good projects here not just a hype of new tech and then dump afterwards, the project is solid with good coin stabilization  program
www.gamebet.gg
LESS THEN 1 WEEK TO PARTICIPATE IN ERMIS IPO

PLS. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR FURTHER IPO DETAILS

ERMIS SHORT TERM PLANS ROADMAP

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
I have invested a small amount.

I look forward to see where this goes.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
okay hello hohoho
this first our result
before i show the result let me explain some thing, we(coinkita) very quite becuase we're working to make bitcoin acceptable for payment system on yogyakarta (for now we're working on tourism stuff).

and this is the first tour agent that agree to accepted bitcoin

so what next? yeah the next move is we will implemented ermis as payment of course after ermis tech team has finished to make gateway system. (it mean where bitcoin acceptable and ermis too!)
legendary
have a coinsource pod?

We have a full team pod done by cryptoasian but we will look into coinsource and see if that's something which could possibly be done in a short lapse of time. We are open to the idea, we just didn't think we would need to have more then one pod source.

In addition we hope to get a full 100% rating for coinsource, and i think they based the ratings on how long the coin is running, the community and of course, the source code of the coin.. see

Github + Social 1 Stars
Interview 1 Stars
Residency 1 Stars
State ID 1 Stars
Coin Age (30 days+) 1 Stars
ICO Completion 1 Stars
Proof of Action 1 Stars  

from this we can say we will wait 1 month after the coin  launch to have a full rating ^^, .. so basically yes we will do coinsource PoD since we already done most of it except the Coin AGE ^^,
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
invested a little amount , if more people invest i am thinking of investing more , coin + pod seems ok so far
www.gamebet.gg
have a coinsource pod?

We have a full team pod done by cryptoasian but we will look into coinsource and see if that's something which could possibly be done in a short lapse of time. We are open to the idea, we just didn't think we would need to have more then one pod source.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
have a coinsource pod?
Pages:
Jump to: