Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 39. (Read 114459 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
You should know that in America, the Caduceus (which is the symbol you use in your logo) has been associated with medicine since the early 1900's.

Your icon will never gain traction as a symbol for commerce there.

yeah it was MISTAKENLY taken as symbol for medicine maybe this is the right time to correct that! even wiki said so.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus  

By extension of its association with Mercury and Hermes, the caduceus is also a recognized symbol of commerce and negotiation, two realms in which balanced exchange and reciprocity are recognized as ideals.[5][6] This association is ancient, and consistent from the Classical period to modern times.[7] The caduceus is also used as a symbol representing printing, again by extension of the attributes of Mercury (in this case associated with writing and eloquence).

The caduceus is often used incorrectly as a symbol of healthcare organizations and medical practice (especially in North America), due to confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only one snake and is never depicted with wings.

Yes. Which is why I said:

History is irrelevant when you're trying to market something. All that matters is the perception of your target market.

Because no one cares what the entire history is. The only thing that matters is the current perception in wherever your market is located.

Want to know the entire history of swastikas? You probably don't because no one really cares about how Asia predates Nazis with their usage of it. They only remember Hitler.

You are right no one cares about the entire history, so with that you just contradict the statement of caducues being part of med symbol since 19xx ^^,(<< history)  and as what bitwarrior said this is branding...  though we have use for the 3 symbols of ERMIS ( head for tech team) Caducues (formarketing team) and the sandals( for PR and com team)..  we better brand ourselves with true facts when it comes to symbol though ^^,  and at the same time spread global awareness about the true use of caduceus symbol , but hey no worries for them  the still have rod of Asclepius  Wink

It's not a contradiction since I only focus on what the perception of history is versus what the actual history is. If the majority believes one thing, you'd better market in-line with their beliefs or you're basically excluding them as customers.

Effective marketing isn't about truth or history. It's about communicating a message in order to elicit a response. The communication can be outright lies as long as it gets the desired outcome.

Using a confusing icon to target a market that doesn't recognize the message being communicated is bad marketing.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
awesome project good luck and good start Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks duke yes this will be an awesome project though this might not as flashy as other thread, but hey we are doing the basic of economics ^^, which is the very foundation of creating profit generating assets.
legendary
You should know that in America, the Caduceus (which is the symbol you use in your logo) has been associated with medicine since the early 1900's.

yeah it was MISTAKENLY taken as symbol for medicine maybe this is the right time to correct that! even wiki said so.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus  

By extension of its association with Mercury and Hermes, the caduceus is also a recognized symbol of commerce and negotiation, two realms in which balanced exchange and reciprocity are recognized as ideals.[5][6] This association is ancient, and consistent from the Classical period to modern times.[7] The caduceus is also used as a symbol representing printing, again by extension of the attributes of Mercury (in this case associated with writing and eloquence).

The caduceus is often used incorrectly as a symbol of healthcare organizations and medical practice (especially in North America), due to confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only one snake and is never depicted with wings.

History is irrelevant when you're trying to market something. All that matters is the perception of your target market.

Because no one cares what the entire history is. The only thing that matters is the current perception in wherever your market is located.

Want to know the entire history of swastikas? You probably don't because no one really cares about how Asia predates Nazis with their usage of it. They only remember Hitler.

You are right no one cares about the entire history, so with that you just contradict the statement of caducues being part of med symbol since 19xx ^^,(<< history)  and as what bitwarrior said this is branding...  though we have use for the 3 symbols of ERMIS ( head for tech team) Caducues (formarketing team) and the sandals( for PR and com team)..  we better brand ourselves with true facts when it comes to symbol though ^^,  and at the same time spread global awareness about the true use of caduceus symbol , but hey no worries for them  the still have rod of Asclepius  Wink
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
awesome project good luck and good start Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
That it is why Pharma is big business, now I understand why the team is going forward on this Wink

legendary

Activity: 490
I dont like this logo!
Yeah i also believe that this is a global knowledge,.,,but i don't see any problem with the logo, though its very historical when it comes to the design on it, Smiley

If they continue on with this logo, it means that they've excluded most of North America in any "long-term" plans.

Other people will see the logo, see the first two letters ER and think "emergency room," but you can go on seeing no problem with the logo all you like.

This is just another example in the complete lack of foresight in crypto these days, and the apathy when it's brought up.
legendary
Yeah i also believe that this is a global knowledge,.,,but i don't see any problem with the logo, though its very historical when it comes to the design on it, Smiley

Its called making a Brand.
Activity: 375
legendary

This is a global knowledge, I suggest that they changed it to the winged sandal which is more appropriate.

Will be watching this too.

Im having a good time on watching this project,. Wink
4th POS only of the day... this is a diarrhea   Grin
Probably again the same guy (as for the 3 others... I don't believe in coincidence).
Probability of scam: pretty high...

Conclusion: Run away !!!!

advise to moronic dev: at least wait a week between every coin you plan to launch, you are just ridiculous right now (and considering the market is crashing are you are not helping either) Grin

hmmm ... well it is usual here to throw accusation w/o any proof, anyway ill let you dwell in ur paranoid view hopefully we can help you get out of it as we  prove ourselves real. everyone have rights to his own opinion i respect that  ^^,
yeah right, that's your money not mine  Grin
4 POS only all with large IPO launched the same day and that's your only answer, either your are blind or you really take us for moron (since you seem to be behind...).

And quite frankly if I had plan for an IPO POS coin, I would be unhappy but would delay mine... clearly I would not announce it right after 3 others did it (this is, by the way, always funny to see you defending some scam coins... such as sharecoin... we are all entitled to bad choice, but with you it is clearly a pattern.  Grin

Anyhow: I gave my opinion, people do whatever they want with their money.
But it is pretty strange that after a rather long period without POS only coin, 4 POS only (all with large IPO) are announced the same day.
Timing can't be that bad, so there is something fishy behind.
And anybody in cryptoland has either lost BTC or being paranoid.
So chose wisely in which team you prefer to be: the broke one or the paranoid one

Well its normal for a person like you to say those things,..maybe in some other things you got a point But you do the wrong way,...and don't justify the thing immediately especially if the moment is not happening yet,..and besides your not a psychic anyway to guess what will happen in the next hrs.,day,or a week even a month, its only your opinion,analization,and observation, let's wait and see who will be ridiculous and run away in the end...!!! Smiley
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
interested and i like it,.
hope will be add on exchange

We are not yet near this stage, we don't want to rush anything for now going step by step.
legendary
Activity: 1176
interested and i like it,.
hope will be add on exchange
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Might watch this for fun lol
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
OP has been modified with the following: we have a team working together, each team member will have a PoD. PoD is currently under processing by CryptoAsian and will be delivered soon

We had Ermis planned a while ago and we did contact cryptoasian weeks ago about pod but he seems to be very busy lately.
team members were reviewed and we are updating about it as soon as we get the good news. This is a whole new level of TEAM pod
as multiple PODs applications were made.
Pages:
Jump to: