Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 113. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
ESP price 2 sat? What the hell did just happen?

So much potential landed in trash bin.. new MN system, esp on bittrex, websites/dapps on blockchain, unique algo...

I believe that the biggest damage done is on Cryptocoderz reputation...

I agree. This a great project. Im with  ESP since the first version, and now with ESP 2.0.
I really think this will inovate, but CriptoCorderz's Team silence, is killing the coin.

The coin is alive and the CryptoCoderz and the team are working on updating.

HAHAHAHAHA! Who said that, CryptoCoderz himself?

This coin is dead. 1 sat now. The longer you have your capital tied up in this shitcoin which is going nowhere, the less you are making on other coins. Just imagine if you had your money in a coin that ACTUALLY HAS DEVELOPMENT.
Activity: 70
I'm sorry, but we've been hearing this for three months. CC is working on an update, it seems that he does not need the community to give value to the Espers, what we want is results and not promises!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
If the team is working on something why they dont´t do a little statement?
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain

So much potential landed in trash bin.. new MN system, esp on bittrex, websites/dapps on blockchain, unique algo...

I agree. This a great project. Im with  ESP since the first version, and now with ESP 2.0.
I really think this will inovate, but CriptoCorderz's Team silence, is killing the coin.

The coin is alive and the CryptoCoderz and the team are working on updating.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120

I agree. This a great project. Im with  ESP since the first version, and now with ESP 2.0.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 602
Merit: 263
very interesting to know that someone is interested in waiting, or keep espers alive, we hope that 2018 is a great year for Espers.
I will keep supporting and holding my espers until we have at least one big update.
This is my last chance for Espers.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
very interesting to know that someone is interested in waiting, or keep espers alive, we hope that 2018 is a great year for Espers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
I am supporting the fork and will follow its direction but for the Espers supporters:

The team (CryptoCoderz etc.) is supposed to be having a meeting this weekend. FYI

Wink
How the hell do you know..

And I don't care about ESP anymore, but here you go.

IDK... Its much evasive... And wheres criptocoderz account?
I really starting this think is over.
Activity: 53
I am supporting the fork and will follow its direction but for the Espers supporters:

The team (CryptoCoderz etc.) is supposed to be having a meeting this weekend. FYI

Wink
https://i.imgur.com/dJV8BXz.png

And I don't care about ESP anymore, but here you go.
Activity: 11

Wink
Activity: 53

Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Is the Dev working on something right now? Did someone know something?

Yes he is working on PoS fix, that's all I know. Maybe on other things also, I'm not too techy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Is the Dev working on something right now? Did someone know something?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
With the last discharge she gave, she can manage well, this is a coin that I trust a little more, I always follow what I can about her.
As the amount of coins is high, it will be very difficult to stabilize at a more attractive price. Let's wait and see what happens with the novel Esper!  Smiley
what are you really trying to say here?? I have no clue what your words mean? Her who?? Novel?? Did I miss something??

means..buyer at 2 sats are feeling the heat  of dumps because when it reaches 1 sat he lost 50%...and 1 sat is ESP's last breath, when this shit goes back to LTC market, this shit is DEAD.....move on to other interesting projects.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
With the last discharge she gave, she can manage well, this is a coin that I trust a little more, I always follow what I can about her.
As the amount of coins is high, it will be very difficult to stabilize at a more attractive price. Let's wait and see what happens with the novel Esper!  Smiley
what are you really trying to say here?? I have no clue what your words mean? Her who?? Novel?? Did I miss something??
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
As the amount of coins is high, it will be very difficult to stabilize at a more attractive price. Let's wait and see what happens with the novel Esper!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
We are in a situation that is not about price anymore, it's about commitment. I think ESP was the first POW/POS coin that had a great future but unfortunately is in the wrong hands. I will never forget their start when dev was online and here for us everyday.

newbs.. look at the roadmap, there are 7 stages..development didn't proceed to stage 2, actually stage 1 was never complete....aaand this project is about 1 year and a half already.

devs beards fooled you all  Cheesy

Activity: 602
Merit: 263
We are in a situation that is not about price anymore, it's about commitment. I think ESP was the first POW/POS coin that had a great future but unfortunately is in the wrong hands. I will never forget their start when dev was online and here for us everyday.
Jump to: