Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 114. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
The price is falling, will it reach the 1 satoshi? Why is the price dropping so much? Well, I still think that ESP is a good coin

Me too! Whats happen?

I also wanted to know what is happening with the currency, because the price has dropped dramatically these last days

what has happened is that the dev abandoned the project, and people are selling! you would probably be able to buy esp after a few month with prices under 1 sat!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
The price is falling, will it reach the 1 satoshi? Why is the price dropping so much? Well, I still think that ESP is a good coin

Me too! Whats happen?

I also wanted to know what is happening with the currency, because the price has dropped dramatically these last days
Activity: 172

Starting from September 6

How high is the amount you are staking? Seems to be a big wallet holding some millions? I staked only once so far with 600+k esp2 only.
Activity: 196
lol @ 25%, been running the wallet for 2 months. I am always 1 day or 4 days away from next stake, which just never happens. Not even 1 time yet. Starting to lose patience with this one.

What is your Esp amount? With a larger Esper balance you will be more regular staking. To have a stake regularly after a few days, you need more than 10 mio espers.
With 2-3 mio staking it can take a while, but you will get 25% no matter how high your amount is.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
oni4an, why does that image link to some random site? That meant to be malicious?
Activity: 182
Merit: 120

Me too! Whats happen?
Activity: 110

The number of currencies is high, it is easy to understand the great volatility in its value, this is a currency with potential, but for now it needs to develop more. I hope that in the future she will be in the market with her improved proposal and with good trading value.  Smiley

Huge potential. Anything under 5 sats is a steal
Activity: 126

The number of currencies is high, it is easy to understand the great volatility in its value, this is a currency with potential, but for now it needs to develop more. I hope that in the future she will be in the market with her improved proposal and with good trading value.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
lol @ 25%, been running the wallet for 2 months. I am always 1 day or 4 days away from next stake, which just never happens. Not even 1 time yet. Starting to lose patience with this one.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Pretty much same ole thing around here isn't it? Where are we going what are we doing?? It all seems to make the weak hands sell then dev gets active pump it up, rinse and repeat!!!!
You are right, its the favourite coin for the dump and pump groups now and may be the dev is also part of it with his timely announcements.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Pretty much same ole thing around here isn't it? Where are we going what are we doing?? It all seems to make the weak hands sell then dev gets active pump it up, rinse and repeat!!!!

it's the tools of the trade  Grin
Activity: 370
Activity: 172
If you buy at 1, 2 or 3 you are pretty safe. Chances are that CC will return, as usual, and actually implement the updates. Doesn't take away that he is a fraud. The same thing happened before, and only a few weeks later price went from 2-3 sats to 36.

Hopefully this will happen soon. He just has to be productive on espers, for the sake of the project and all the money that was invested before..
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If you buy at 1, 2 or 3 you are pretty safe. Chances are that CC will return, as usual, and actually implement the updates. Doesn't take away that he is a fraud. The same thing happened before, and only a few weeks later price went from 2-3 sats to 36.
Good day! Newbie here. I have a question. What do you mean by POS and POW?

I want to learn more about cryptocurrency. Thank you!

PoS = Proof of Stake - You hold the coins in your wallet and they earn interest. Each coin is different. Espers earns 25% interest (over the course of a year)
PoW = Proof of Work - What Bitcoin originally did (and countless other coins). You use your computer to do math calculations really fast. If you solve a math problem the fastest, you get a block reward of that type of coin.

That's the quick, do a lot more research to understand it deeper.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Good day! Newbie here. I have a question. What do you mean by POS and POW?

I want to learn more about cryptocurrency. Thank you!
Activity: 336
the price is falling because the lead dev is not communicating and not following deadlines or promises made

time to pray for a proper community takeover
Someone has already tweeted about a community take over in October. I hope it goes well which will also give ample time for the current dev to take care of his personal metters, without worrying about Espers coin development.  Wink
Getting excited about all the talk about a fork or pushing development. Either way, I think there's a chance Espers will come back. I'm buying now.. at 2 sats, it's a steal for the risk.
Activity: 406
the price is falling because the lead dev is not communicating and not following deadlines or promises made

time to pray for a proper community takeover
Jump to: