Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 112. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Updated roadmap for the official Espers project

https://i.imgur.com/OxpMe0A.jpg

I dont want to be toxic but.. How much of that will be developed into ESP blockchain?

Probably very little
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I dont want to be toxic but.. How much of that will be developed into ESP blockchain?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

Its good to see you back dev and I hope you stays around this time. All the best for Espers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120

Welcome Back!
We are really think you leave this project. Good to see your post again with feedback about the process.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263

Wow this is really exciting! Thanks for this dev. It is amazing to see you activer here again. Welcome aboard.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Activity: 774

I heard this coin will get delisted :/

?

From where? You better check your sources.. First of all, i never heard that some exchange would delist coin that has activity and any kind of volume.
Second, for example, Cryptocoderz himself has been talking with the staff of Novaexhange and they are not planning to delist ESP.

Have some patience guys! Rome was not built over night, give those guys some time, as the dev itself stated on Twitter he had some personal life issues (it happens) but now is back and working on the project. Instead of blaming the team you could (we could) do something to help them, because is in our interest too, to do so. Why so many people just waiting for others to do the job for them, if we continue to just fud this project Espers will go down further more. Or at least if you don't want to help, don't say nothing, just wait. This is my opinion, take it or leave it. Cheers!

Well said!

Anyway, We are having team meetings privately over this weekend and when there is information to share, we will share.
And yes, Cryptocoderz is back. He had sum of personal issues, but as far as I know he got them mostly solved.

Stay tuned!!

Are you part of team CryptoCoderz?

Yes, I am a member of the team.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain

From where? You better check your sources.. First of all, i never heard that some exchange would delist coin that has activity and any kind of volume.
Second, for example, Cryptocoderz himself has been talking with the staff of Novaexhange and they are not planning to delist ESP.

Have some patience guys! Rome was not built over night, give those guys some time, as the dev itself stated on Twitter he had some personal life issues (it happens) but now is back and working on the project. Instead of blaming the team you could (we could) do something to help them, because is in our interest too, to do so. Why so many people just waiting for others to do the job for them, if we continue to just fud this project Espers will go down further more. Or at least if you don't want to help, don't say nothing, just wait. This is my opinion, take it or leave it. Cheers!

Well said!

Anyway, We are having team meetings privately over this weekend and when there is information to share, we will share.
And yes, Cryptocoderz is back. He had sum of personal issues, but as far as I know he got them mostly solved.

Stay tuned!!

Thank you for the good news.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
The coin is alive and the CryptoCoderz and the team are working on updating.

Is there any proof of that?
I mean people who are interested in investing want to hear something more than that.
Where is that new fresh MN system, esp on bittrex, dapps and websites on blockchain?

Totally agree. The silence from the devs is killing this coin. I hope the dev understands the gravity of the situation
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Well said!

Stay tuned!!

Thanks for the statement. Hope to see some announcements/news soon.
 Are there any updates about the POS fix, the new website and the masternodes?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The coin is alive and the CryptoCoderz and the team are working on updating.

Is there any proof of that?
I mean people who are interested in investing want to hear something more than that.
Where is that new fresh MN system, esp on bittrex, dapps and websites on blockchain?
Activity: 182
Merit: 120

?

Well said!

Stay tuned!!

Are you part of team CriptoCoderz?
Activity: 110
Is this coin dead or still worth investing in ?

Still definitely worth investing in. it's a higher risk play than higher caps, but potential for 10x easy. especially now dev is back
Activity: 60
Is this coin dead or still worth investing in ?
Activity: 60
Jeez, shittier coins with worse devs have rebounded and done well.
Either take your loss or just forget about this coin for a while and hope for the best.
Just remember, you never lose until you actually sell for a loss.
Activity: 774

Well said!

Stay tuned!!
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Jump to: