Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 393. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
One question: You developers already had an idea or an outline of how would the mailing system before ANN earlier this year?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what  day wallet minning work? Huh ineed this!  Wink

Espers was arranged. Now I am talking about 020londoncoin, we have a meeting with Digital len corrency consulent.
I never made a meeting?? and I responded to your post to talk with cryptocoderz on that thread. Maybe he can help you as that was a takeover coin only. So it's not his original coding.. But I am sure he will help you when he has time.

Sorry maybe it was someone else.
In my wallet of 020londoncoin sync transactions stopped can help someone.
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

Espers was arranged. Now I am talking about 020londoncoin, we have a meeting with Digital len corrency consulent.
I never made a meeting?? and I responded to your post to talk with cryptocoderz on that thread. Maybe he can help you as that was a takeover coin only. So it's not his original coding.. But I am sure he will help you when he has time.

WHEN one esp2 goes to poloniex OR btrex
don't know, you can go ask them to add it.. Maybe after the swap more places will look at it Huh

Everyone speaks of hum lot of things but no one speaks of currency values ​​as it will cost SHE No Market
I don't follow what you are trying to say?? your English is quite broken. Could you please try it again Smiley

No idea, whenever he gets to making it work.. You can use POS right now.. However I would guess before Christmas if not sooner  Grin The swap program needs to finish up first I'm sure at least.  Wink don't bug the dev this is his hobby

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
what  day wallet minning work? Huh ineed this!  Wink

Activity: 20
what  day wallet minning work? Huh ineed this!  Wink

Ok i speak little english

Let us know if you have any other issues. Glad we could work together on that. Smiley

Hello! Thank you for fix problem with espers wallet yesterday, i am ready for contavt with skype if you are free.

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.

are you running windows? if your running windows hit windows key + r  and type %appdata% and hit enter this will drop you into your roaming folder. Now look for the esp folder. inside that folder is your wallet.dat

on ubuntu/linux open the file explorer and in your home directory hit ctrl + h  you will see more folders show up look for the one that says .esp or whatever inside that folder is your wallet.dat

We did a skype session and got it working Smiley
Smiley

Activity: 561
Everyone speaks of hum lot of things but no one speaks of currency values ​​as it will cost SHE No Market
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.

are you running windows? if your running windows hit windows key + r  and type %appdata% and hit enter this will drop you into your roaming folder. Now look for the esp folder. inside that folder is your wallet.dat

on ubuntu/linux open the file explorer and in your home directory hit ctrl + h  you will see more folders show up look for the one that says .esp or whatever inside that folder is your wallet.dat

We did a skype session and got it working Smiley
Activity: 994

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.

are you running windows? if your running windows hit windows key + r  and type %appdata% and hit enter this will drop you into your roaming folder. Now look for the esp folder. inside that folder is your wallet.dat

on ubuntu/linux open the file explorer and in your home directory hit ctrl + h  you will see more folders show up look for the one that says .esp or whatever inside that folder is your wallet.dat

Let us know if you have any other issues. Glad we could work together on that. Smiley

I cant find because i have install espers in disk D but my windows is installet in disk D
where i can to find servici Espers1

If you're running the client from a manually specified location just go to that folder then and make a copy of your wallet.dat file

Edit: If you'd like PM us and we can skype or something. I believe something is getting lost in translation here.

Yes i rumming client runner E , but again some says is corrupted, and i not se nowhere wallet.dat in the Esp client folder.

Client Runner is only for the new chain, the old ESP1 chain doesn't have that feature and you're previously posted client output show v0.8.0.5 which is ESP1.
Again please PM us if you'd like remote support. Or you'll need to be using EITHER ESP1 or ESP2. You cannot mix the clients and their directories. If you did then that's why your getting errors.
ESP1 has an installer for Windows but no client launcher, ESP2 has a client launcher / management tool.

Please let us know

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.

PM Sent, please check your messages here in this forum. Of course we'll help you lol.
Ok i see that and i reply.  Yes i have skype , but i don't cnow to speak english i speak only albanian. My skype is;   [email protected]

Well let's hope google translator saves the day.

I cant find because i have install espers in disk D but my windows is installet in disk D

If you're running the client from a manually specified location just go to that folder then and make a copy of your wallet.dat file

Edit: If you'd like PM us and we can skype or something. I believe something is getting lost in translation here.

Yes i rumming client runner E , but again some says is corrupted, and i not se nowhere wallet.dat in the Esp client folder.

Client Runner is only for the new chain, the old ESP1 chain doesn't have that feature and you're previously posted client output show v0.8.0.5 which is ESP1.
Again please PM us if you'd like remote support. Or you'll need to be using EITHER ESP1 or ESP2. You cannot mix the clients and their directories. If you did then that's why your getting errors.
ESP1 has an installer for Windows but no client launcher, ESP2 has a client launcher / management tool.

Please let us know

Can you help me.

PM Sent, please check your messages here in this forum. Of course we'll help you lol.
Ok i see that and i reply.  Yes i have skype , but i don't cnow to speak english i speak only albanian. My skype is;   [email protected]

Well let's hope google translator saves the day.

Please let us know

Can you help me.

Please let us know

Can you help me.

Please let us know

Can you help me.

Please let us know

So you're in the client install directory but not the client data directory. You need to go to your C:\users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\roaming\Espers   folder. If you've specified a custom location then go to that folder but it needs to be the client data folder for ESP1 not the client installation folder, you should never have to deal with the installation folder.

Also, you can use the ESP1 utility to one-click backup your dat file. It's in the first post of this ANN.

Jump to: