Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 394. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

What OS and what version of the the client?

I can't see because i can't open

You misunderstand, what is YOUR system's operating system, are you running Windows, Linux, Mac? and What version did you download of the client?

In windows verzion.
I have not misunderstood.
Is corrupted wrote.

Okay so you're running windows from your edited post and you're running the ESP1 client. Please backup your wallet.dat file from your "C:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\Espers" then delete and recreate the folder (you can put your wallet.dat back in your directory after you've recreated it) then relaunch the client.

Let us know if you have any issues.

i no have backup for this wallet

If you read the post I explained how to backup and recreate the folder which will solve your issue. Just go to the Espers directory mentioned and copy your wallet.dat file before deleting and recreating the folder.

EDIT: You can also use the Espers utility for your Espers1 client issues (it will let you rebuild your installation)

I cant find because i have install espers in disk D but my windows is installet in disk C
where i can to find servici Espers1
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

You misunderstand, what is YOUR system's operating system, are you running Windows, Linux, Mac? and What version did you download of the client?

In windows verzion.
Is corrupted wrote.

Okay so you're running windows from your edited post and you're running the ESP1 client. Please backup your wallet.dat file from your "C:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\Espers" then delete and recreate the folder (you can put your wallet.dat back in your directory after you've recreated it) then relaunch the client.

If you read the post I explained how to backup and recreate the folder which will solve your issue. Just go to the Espers directory mentioned and copy your wallet.dat file before deleting and recreating the folder.

EDIT: You can also use the Espers utility for your Espers1 client issues (it will let you rebuild your installation)

In windows verzion.
Is corrupted wrote.

In windows verzion.
Is corrupted wrote.

In windows system operativ

Is corrupted wrote.

... there will be more giveaways over a longer period of time Smiley as apposed to having less available
and actually it should be closer to 3 Billion.
Can I join again even if I got in the first giveaway? Could always use another few dozen millions.

It may not be quite like that, the smarter way would be to spread it out over a considerable amount of time if the leftovers are that much, but you'd definitely get some more ESP Smiley

@Everyone,

If you are having any issues withdrawing your ESP1 from Coingather, Cryptopia, or Yobit please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
We have 7 active ESP1 nodes with 47 inbound connections on any given one. So let's resolve any issues everyone is having with withdrawing.
So theres still chances of having few esp2 giveaway thats cool to know do you have any eta after the swap? Thanks in advance dev. Good luck

With the giveaways and promotions being smaller amounts per individual there should be no reason why current and new members can get in on the events.
We will host a meeting the day after end of swap on google talk for community members to discuss a few possible events and then we'll have them up for a vote.

@CryptoCoderz

Pool is down again. Can you please have a look?

Thank you!

Just checked, have 35 active workers, things look good.

Any plans yet of adding Espers on Bittrex? I think it would be better when the swap has been finally completed.

Yeah there is the matter of waiting until after swap, then, well it's still up to them but we can try to get it listed Smiley

Hello!

My wallet not open, says ; system error database corrupted

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   AppHangB1
  Application Name:   Espers-qt.exe
  Application Version:   0.8.0.5
  Application Timestamp:   575da84d
  Hang Signature:   dee3
  Hang Type:   0
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Hang Signature 1:   dee3e89ead1be3b495606d8f5c31ebc4
  Additional Hang Signature 2:   2c1e
  Additional Hang Signature 3:   2c1e3866398afcc5fa0e8f6a31eaa5f2
  Additional Hang Signature 4:   dee3
  Additional Hang Signature 5:   dee3e89ead1be3b495606d8f5c31ebc4
  Additional Hang Signature 6:   2c1e
  Additional Hang Signature 7:   2c1e3866398afcc5fa0e8f6a31eaa5f2
... there will be more giveaways over a longer period of time Smiley as apposed to having less available
Can I join again even if I got in the first giveaway? Could always use another few dozen millions.

It may not be quite like that, the smarter way would be to spread it out over a considerable amount of time if the leftovers are that much, but you'd definitely get some more ESP Smiley

@Everyone,

If you are having any issues withdrawing your ESP1 from Coingather, Cryptopia, or Yobit please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
We have 7 active ESP1 nodes with 47 inbound connections on any given one. So let's resolve any issues everyone is having with withdrawing.
So theres still chances of having few esp2 giveaway thats cool to know do you have any eta after the swap? Thanks in advance dev. Good luck

With the giveaways and promotions being smaller amounts per individual there should be no reason why current and new members can get in on the events.
We will host a meeting the day after end of swap on google talk for community members to discuss a few possible events and then we'll have them up for a vote.

@CryptoCoderz

Thank you!

Just checked, have 35 active workers, things look good.

Any plans yet of adding Espers on Bittrex? I think it would be better when the swap has been finally completed.

Yeah there is the matter of waiting until after swap, then, well it's still up to them but we can try to get it listed Smiley

Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
yeah its been a while maybe its time to move to much bigger exchange dev team. maybe we can start a tweet for that.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
@CryptoCoderz

Thank you!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

@Everyone,

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
if I do not a mistake :
Total supply of ESP will be 50 000 000 000 (if no coin burned)
what is the available supply ?

@Everyone,

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
@EVERYONE

Pool is coming back online after sudden power outage 10 minutes ago, please stand by back online yay

What is amount of unswapped coins? Over 5 billion?

Valid point, means that there will be more giveaways over a longer period of time Smiley as apposed to having less available
and actually it should be closer to 3 Billion. we also have over a week before swapping ends.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I vote KEEP THE COINS in the community fund. No burning, no hardfork, no looking back let's just keep moving forward! Smiley
Are we speaking now about ESP or ESP2 chain?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I vote KEEP THE COINS in the community fund. No burning, no hardfork, no looking back let's just keep moving forward! Smiley
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Hello!
I withdraw my espers from cryptopia but those not comin'g in my wallet, mu sync of transactions not completed still, is that cause? please tell me.
So is that cause sync.
God day.

Hi,

yes, they surely will be shown in your wallet when everything is up to date.

But you can also check the transaction here:

http://espv2.miningalts.com/
Jump to: