Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 435. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 282
hi devs are already a linux wallet?

You can easily compile it yourself from git.

hi, as I unfortunately do not have much linux experience, there is an understandable guidance on this? will not figure the doc?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

For some reason, my wallet is stuck @ 25 hours behind and it won't sync. I'm trying to send my ESP to Supernova.
What could be the problem?
Best regards.

I don't know why your wallet is stuck ~25 hours behind, but when it does finally sync you should definitely not send coins to Suprnova....the place to send to is https://novaexchange.com/
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

It was posted a couple pages back that the OP of this ANN was already updated with the latest links.
Windows & Mac are now the latest links.

Guess we'll have to add pretty colorful text saying it's been updated.

Nice and colorful text sound like a good idea, as far as I know ESP, the wallet is self-updatable: no need to reinstall. Not everybody has time to go read every page of the threads they follow everyday, but OP is reader's responsability.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
any link to the old wallet? need to send to swap some of my coins from the wallet

Our website has yet to be updated and has the old installer. >>Website<<
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see links.

See page 1

I really really hate these answers! I went to page one ALREADY and nothing there says its the new ESP2 wallet posted.

This is why I need a clear answer, and perhaps OP can make it more obvious that its the ESP2 wallet posted in the OP.

It was posted a couple pages back that the OP of this ANN was already updated with the latest links.

Why are the POS rewards of different size btw? I have learned from other coins that the reward size is constant ... Huh

PoS selects different coins to stake at a time. Therefore the rewards will be different size and in different intervals since this is off of %.

For some reason, my wallet is stuck @ 25 hours behind and it won't sync. I'm trying to send my ESP to Supernova.
What could be the problem?
Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
hi devs are already a linux wallet?

You can easily compile it yourself from git.
Activity: 429
Merit: 282
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
any link to the old wallet? need to send to swap some of my coins from the wallet

Sad
Not Found

The requested URL /ESP/Espers_Setup_R1.exe was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at cryptocoderz.com Port 80
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

the windows wallet link is not working for me
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

See page 1

I really really hate these answers! I went to page one ALREADY and nothing there says its the new ESP2 wallet posted.

This is why I need a clear answer, and perhaps OP can make it more obvious that its the ESP2 wallet posted in the OP.

Why are the POS rewards of different size btw? I have learned from other coins that the reward size is constant ... Huh

PoS selects different coins to stake at a time. Therefore the rewards will be different size and in different intervals since this is off of %.
See page 1

thats right, and maybe the link to esp1 wallet coz i need it to get my coins
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
See page 1

Activity: 994
That worked quite well, i had my conf file named Espers not ESP, thank you very much!
Havent found a block yet but i can see the block# diff and my cores kh/s so it should be mining, thanks again!

No problem man, good luck on finding a block Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ok, open up whatever web browser you have (it chrome, iexplorer etc)

in the url box put 127.0.0.1:5555  and hit enter

you should have a login and password box pop up, if not then your .conf is not named correct and well fix this fast

ok I dont know what the default.conf name is its apparently not ESP.conf so this is what your going to do to get this to work man, its EASY EASY EASY

What did you name your .conf file? i dont care just remember it.

Exit your WALLET.

goto your Espers-qt.exe and right click on it and CREATE SHORTCUT.
Now right click on the shortcut you just made and click PROPERTIES.
you will see

Target: "C:\whateverfolder\Espers-qt.exe"

Change this to

"C:\whateverfolder\Espers-qt.exe" -conf=whateveryourconfnameis.conf

and hit APPLY .

now run the shortcut. when the wallet starts open a web browser again and test the wallet by going to 127.0.0.1:9999 if it asks for a login and password your good to start mining.

That worked quite well, i had my conf file named Espers not ESP, thank you very much!
Havent found a block yet but i can see the block# diff and my cores kh/s so it should be mining, thanks again!
ok, open up whatever web browser you have (it chrome, iexplorer etc)

in the url box put 127.0.0.1:5555  and hit enter

you should have a login and password box pop up, if not then your .conf is not named correct and well fix this fast

ok I dont know what the default.conf name is its apparently not ESP.conf so this is what your going to do to get this to work man, its EASY EASY EASY

What did you name your .conf file? i dont care just remember it.

Exit your WALLET.

goto your Espers-qt.exe and right click on it and CREATE SHORTCUT.
Now right click on the shortcut you just made and click PROPERTIES.
you will see

Target: "C:\whateverfolder\Espers-qt.exe"

Change this to

"C:\whateverfolder\Espers-qt.exe" -conf=whateveryourconfnameis.conf

and hit APPLY .

now run the shortcut. when the wallet starts open a web browser again and test the wallet by going to 127.0.0.1:9999 if it asks for a login and password your good to start mining.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

add

rpcport=9999

so your conf will be

rpcuser=myusername
rpcpassword=mypassword
listen=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rcpport=9999

and use your command line like

cpuminer -a hmq1725 -t 3 -o http://127.0.0.1:9999 -u myusername -p mypassword

the -t3 has to have a space also like -t 3 (-t is how many cpu threads leaving off this option uses max cpu threads so )

cpuminer -a hmq1725 -o http://127.0.0.1:9999 -u myusername -p mypassword

[/quote]
[2016-09-13 16:50:38] 3 miner threads started, using 'hmq1725' algorit
[2016-09-13 16:50:39] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.
999: Connection refused
[2016-09-13 16:50:39] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds
[2016-09-13 16:50:51] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.
999: Connection refused
[2016-09-13 16:50:51] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds

Added rcpport=9999 to espers.conf and i get connection refused, turn off bitdifender firewall incase it was blocking it, not working.

Changing to rpcport=9999 on the conf file returns to the previous error

[2016-09-13 17:02:12] 3 miner threads started, using 'hmq1725' algo
[2016-09-13 17:02:14] JSON decode failed(1): '[' or '{' expected ne
[2016-09-13 17:02:14] getblocktemplate failed, falling back to getw
[2016-09-13 17:02:16] JSON decode failed(1): '[' or '{' expected ne
[2016-09-13 17:02:16] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
POS is working for me. Mined 2 blocks already. POS, not POW. It's like every few hours or something.
username and password do match ofc,
removed the http:// still get the same error
I tried with port 22440 and 22442 as posted by another user on the previeous page, on 22440 i get this error and 22442 connection refused
Also i am using the miner posted above, hope that works for soloming.
My espers.conf is looking like this :
rpcuser=myusername
rpcpassword=mypassword
listen=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

tried adding the lines you posted before you edited the post, and its the same error.

Sorry i am newb not only to the forum but to mining also and solo mining seems even more difficult than pool mining  Tongue

add

rpcport=9999

so your conf will be

rpcuser=myusername
rpcpassword=mypassword
listen=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rcpport=9999

and use your command line like

cpuminer -a hmq1725 -t 3 -o http://127.0.0.1:9999 -u myusername -p mypassword

the -t3 has to have a space also like -t 3 (-t is how many cpu threads leaving off this option uses max cpu threads so )

cpuminer -a hmq1725 -o http://127.0.0.1:9999 -u myusername -p mypassword

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Jump to: