Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 439. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Esp1 will lose support of miners, without miners coins will be stuck on wallets or exchanges without the hability to withdraw them, so ESP1 will lose all its value and will be delisted because will be a dead coin without trade
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
What happens if i dont swap my ESP? All the exchanges will swap to ESP2.0 or both ESP and ESP2.0 will be available for trading?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
also the old wallet is brutally slow. this is on a i7 with 32gb machine.
I would like to know how to fix it to get it to work to send the coins to the exchange
Can somebody tell me whats the way to fix Transaction amount too high to send?

Sometimes I can send 10M and sometimes 5M are too much to get it out of the wallet in one transaction.

I´ll wait for a few block an try again.

Works mostly.

I was max first allowed to send a 1 million, and now my max at a time allowed to send is 80k

I kept sending 1 mil, then after a few times of sending 1 mil, i would try 10 mil.  If it let me i would keep sending 10/20mil until it didn't allow me.  Then i would start sending 1 mil again for a few times, then switch back to 10/20mil.  It look me a little but i was able to send all my coins using this method.  Hope this helps.

my problem is it will never ever allow me to send more than 80k of espers
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Sometimes I can send 10M and sometimes 5M are too much to get it out of the wallet in one transaction.

Works mostly.

I was max first allowed to send a 1 million, and now my max at a time allowed to send is 80k

I kept sending 1 mil, then after a few times of sending 1 mil, i would try 10 mil.  If it let me i would keep sending 10/20mil until it didn't allow me.  Then i would start sending 1 mil again for a few times, then switch back to 10/20mil.  It look me a little but i was able to send all my coins using this method.  Hope this helps.

This is one of the main reasons to migrate to the new chain. Amongst the numerous changes that have been done in the source comapred to the original release, many bugs of the old one will no longer pose an issue once everyone is on the new chain.

Thank you for helping out while we are away from the thread from time to time.

@Everyone
Looking forward to wrapping up the Installer. Mac client should be available soon.
Thanks again to everyone, your support and patience is much appreciated!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Works mostly.

I kept sending 1 mil, then after a few times of sending 1 mil, i would try 10 mil.  If it let me i would keep sending 10/20mil until it didn't allow me.  Then i would start sending 1 mil again for a few times, then switch back to 10/20mil.  It look me a little but i was able to send all my coins using this method.  Hope this helps.

Works mostly.

Activity: 25
Im excited for the new wallet! I want to get my coins off Novaexchange as fast as possible..

If you use windows

New client finally available: New Espers Client!

PLEASE BE AWARE: This is not the full install client. We have a few small things to wrap up for the installer client, but in an effort to provide users with an alternative to having everything on one exchange you may use this client (compiled directly from source that is on github) to store your coins in the meantime (until tomorrow when we have enough time to finish everything).

OP ANN Updated. (for Windows, Mac and Linux coming tomorrow)

EDIT: Please understand the full installer will be released tomorrow, this is a temp client for folks to be able to pull their coins offline into their wallet.

Thank you for all your hard work, and the teams hard work on this.  The swap was painless.  Except for the Transaction too large error, so i had to send coins in batches.  But was able to convert all of my coins from V1 to V2 with a single click.  Good work on NovaExchanges part as well. 

Looking forward to getting the Mac client.  Have to keep my coins in the exchange until that point. 

Good work on the swap!!!  Excited about the future of this coin.
Activity: 546
what about coins on yobit? will it  be swapped too?
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Please announce where to download stand-alone wallet. Thank you.
Activity: 40
ICO?? How much fund you raise? Or still not starting yet?
You mean reverse-ico right? Go and check OP for more info mate
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

Works mostly.

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
ICO?? How much fund you raise? Or still not starting yet?
Activity: 293
ESP was swap 10:1 but the price still not up. LoL    Grin
I was try swap ESP to ESP2 on Nova exchange, but until 1 hour not send. Why?
why Nova Exchange migrate ESP to ESP2, but ticker on Coinmarketcap still ESP. And market ESP any pair was delete.

How that is Dev?
Jump to: