Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 99. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 303
So when hardfork is true?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
To reduce risks in such an unstable market, we need to diversify them. I participate in Safinus project, everything is very attractive there
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Regardless of the airfork, ETC is more important than anything! Some people are believing prices may rise, but hardly the reason will be for the Callisto Airdrop! Prices will hardly fluctuate either for a strong appreciation or a steep fall, the slowness in the evolution of ETC prices is constant!

I agree that rise of the price will not be due to Calisto, but still good to have promotion like that because like i said before this coin has been in the shadows for very long time.

Also keep in mind that lot of people still doesn't know that ETC is actually original and not the other way around.

Activity: 23
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Ethereum Classic Network Stats | $3.2Bln Market Cap - 55K Txs - $538Mln Trade Vol. - #13 Development Activity#ETCStats #EthereumClassic #ClassicIsComing

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Emerald Wallet v0.8.1

Help  Improve Emerald:
https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/c/emerald-mantis-feedback

Features:
- Connect  Node Locally or Remotely ✅

- Support for Hardware Wallets ✅

- Built-in Exchange (Shapeshift) ✅
Activity: 13
will price pump up or not?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
ZCL grew to 100 times before fork, and fell to 10 times after fork now
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
Whats going on with price guys? I thought it will hit at least 50$ per ETC... is someone knows what is estimated price of Callisto?
I am curious about your thoughts, something is going to positive. I think ETC is ready for another take off. People love to experience bearish candle.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Regardless of the airfork, ETC is more important than anything! Some people are believing prices may rise, but hardly the reason will be for the Callisto Airdrop! Prices will hardly fluctuate either for a strong appreciation or a steep fall, the slowness in the evolution of ETC prices is constant!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Why would ETC pump any further from upcoming fork when it has a massive 6.5 billion supply ?   That coin may only be worth pennies  Huh 
True...  Seeing the way things turned out for ETC now, I don't think it will pump like how it was compared to NXT's pump due to Ardor and Ignis.  But the good news is it won't fall that much either.
It's business as usual for ETC's accumulation.
We don't know if it'll suddenly pump or dump.
I don't think it will.  And that's good for people who like a slow, solid trend going up.  It's less stressful.  Lol.
If it was gonna pump and dump, it would have already done so right after when Callisto was first announced imo.

I would not be surprised of other airforks on ETC. Announced specifically after a big dump.
That's what they did on NXT.

This is just the beginning. I think they will be very many years through 2-3. We can not all remember.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Do we already know which exchanges will support callisto and distribute the CLO?
Thank you in advance :-)

Bittrex told me they are not supporting the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Why would ETC pump any further from upcoming fork when it has a massive 6.5 billion supply ?   That coin may only be worth pennies  Huh 
True...  Seeing the way things turned out for ETC now, I don't think it will pump like how it was compared to NXT's pump due to Ardor and Ignis.  But the good news is it won't fall that much either.
I don't think it will.  And that's good for people who like a slow, solid trend going up.  It's less stressful.  Lol.
If it was gonna pump and dump, it would have already done so right after when Callisto was first announced imo.

I would not be surprised of other airforks on ETC. Announced specifically after a big dump.
That's what they did on NXT.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
ETC Multi-Sig Wallet Security Audit Complete via Ethereum Commonwealth

No critical vulnerabilities were detected

Multisig wallet to serve as an official storage of funds donated for ETC development.
Activity: 20
why go up Circulating Supply when the price is high?  I am worried as a holder, the price may fall due to this
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Do we already know which exchanges will support callisto and distribute the CLO?
Thank you in advance :-)
Activity: 10
Where to take the nodes for Ethereum-Classic-Wallet-win64-0-9-1?
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
i know airdrop on 5th March
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Sorry, I can't follow. I know there will be an "airdrop" for ETC holders (who will receive Callisto in a 1:1 ratio). Can someone help me with the official link about this Callisto?
Pages:
Jump to: