Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 184. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
now,eth so expensive.etc is alternative method join ico
Yes, ETC will be expensive too if there are many ICOs be made on ethereum classic network
so never missed out this chance to makes large of money, ethereum classic is very cheap
and it will be increasing value in the future because:
The top priorities for ETC
• Security
• Neutrality
• Decentralization
• Censorship Resistance
• Storage of Value
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
now,eth so expensive.etc is alternative method join ico
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
https://www.etcdevteam.com/blog/articles/team-principles.html
ETCDEV Team Principles and Vision
1.Pragmatic approach
2.Technology, not a product
3.Apache 2 license
4.Non Profit
5.Working close with the community
As comunity of ethereum classic, we must know about ETC Dev team principles and vision of ethereum classic
so we never doubt invest in ethereum classic.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does etc have erc20 tokens

I just read it doesn't, but would like confirmation and more information about whether the feature will eventually be merged into ETC.

ETC is really low price! i can't believe it's still flying under the radarzzz Cool

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
Does classicetherwallet have a possibility to send a sign message as it in MEW? Or can I send a sign message from other ETC wallets?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Does etc have erc20 tokens

I just read it doesn't, but would like confirmation and more information about whether the feature will eventually be merged into ETC.
Activity: 101
guys can you please explain the etc advantages to eth? there are lots of arguement about that. i like and believe etc, but i do not know why can i trust:)

ETC has a Cap of 210 - 230 mil
ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized
ETC didn't change time by turning their Blockchain back
ETH "Did" change time by turning their Blockchain back

yes, eth is centralized and i think is getting more gov't approval so i guess it'll be gov't regulated soon. when that happens, i suppose it won't grow as much in value anymore as it'll be controlled? by then, maybe most eth users will realize that etc could be the best of the two since it is the original ethereum and is decentralized - and maybe by then, it'll breakout and go past eth's market value.

if not mistaken eth is 110m cap but they can decide to mine more...right?

i see corporate blockchain go mainstream next year: Ripple, eth and zcash, maybe factom and also private blockchain without token. 3 main community blockchain like btc, etc, monero and a zcash fork token.

eth will go PoS at the end of this year, with no cap

yes most likely, honestly I´m note 100% sure about eth pos for end of year, if miner will try to say "hey we won´t pos system, let´s move to etc"
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
guys can you please explain the etc advantages to eth? there are lots of arguement about that. i like and believe etc, but i do not know why can i trust:)

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized

yes, eth is centralized and i think is getting more gov't approval so i guess it'll be gov't regulated soon. when that happens, i suppose it won't grow as much in value anymore as it'll be controlled? by then, maybe most eth users will realize that etc could be the best of the two since it is the original ethereum and is decentralized - and maybe by then, it'll breakout and go past eth's market value.

ETH is centralized by Vitalk and troopers.
ETC is also centralized by Charls H. and his troopers.

Am I wrong?  Cool Cool Cool

IMO, Yes...
Charles has said all along that, He doesn't want to be the head of the Ethereum Classic project.
His Co. IOHK is only getting the young monster (ETC) up and running for the first year or two...
After that he hopes to have it in a position to stand alone and be self-sufficient.

I think if we can allocate this is a battle in between Vitalk ad Charls, Charls is looser.

Vitalik is implementing ERC20 scheme with ETH and ETC has no such feature moreover Charles and IOHK are trying to phase out from ETC little my little, if I take your info.

there might be a decent reason of price gap because of such resource power management ad road map.

Activity: 195

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized

Am I wrong?  Cool Cool Cool

IMO, Yes...
Charles has said all along that, He doesn't want to be the head of the Ethereum Classic project.
His Co. IOHK is only getting the young monster (ETC) up and running for the first year or two...
After that he hopes to have it in a position to stand alone and be self-sufficient.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized

i see corporate blockchain go mainstream next year: Ripple, eth and zcash, maybe factom and also private blockchain without token. 3 main community blockchain like btc, etc, monero and a zcash fork token.

eth will go PoS at the end of this year, with no cap
Activity: 101

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized

Activity: 416
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

well, if you put it that way then bitcoin is centralized by its core developers and litecoin is centralized by charlie lee  Grin

but that's not what i meant about a coin being centralized. eth has been edited to make up for the coins it lost in the dao. vitalik tweeted some time ago that eth will just fork again if any mishaps happen to eth and so some users taunted that eth be renamed forkcoin... i will have to look for that comment so i can add it as reference here. anyway, as for the other coins, they are decentralized as none did what eth has done...
Activity: 324

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized
hopefully one day the price will reflect the advantages!
Activity: 195

ETH no cap
ETC is decentralized
ETH is centralized
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

I am not an expert but ETC is ETH that is completely decentralized. Next point worth mentioning would be that the supply of ETC is capped while it is not the case with ETH. You can google up the ETC monetary policy to know more.
Personally, I support both ETC and ETH. I got exposure in both. I just want to see Block chain tech making the world a better place. Don't care who does it.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Did ethereum classic any sense smart contract appear, or is it just an asset for mining and speculation?  
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
ETC is a complete version from ETH and current ICO projects developed are based on the technology platform of the ETH
Jump to: