Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 209. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
7 days left to withdraw ETC funds from the DAO. Bullish or bearish? Looks like there wont be any ETC dump left after that happens. So no DAO withdraw + etc fund = moon??

Has the hacker promised not to sell his ETC?
  Roll Eyes man just accept the immutable pump because of the FIRST and ONLY altcoin fund. Lots of kapital for innovation will flow in. ETC is a sleeping GIANT.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
7 days left to withdraw ETC funds from the DAO. Bullish or bearish? Looks like there wont be any ETC dump left after that happens. So no DAO withdraw + etc fund = moon??

Has the hacker promised not to sell his ETC?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
dump fake ETH and buy ETC the real ETHEREUM !! this is going to get crazy ... i will be tracking down Vitalik and SEC has many questions for this alienhead dude>.> ETC is going to skyrocket!!! :-D *stay tuned folks!*

^rumour has it coinbase stole the real ETC coins and dished out ETH tokens :\ hmmm

Is there any concrete evidence?

Naaah..not if that clown posted it....
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
Prepare to meet new highs guys.

My body is ready , ETC is love and undervalued atm
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Prepare to meet new highs guys.
Activity: 602
well been a while.. hut i am wondering if there is a mobile app yet to hold small amounts of etc in.
Activity: 151
Merit: 105
dump fake ETH and buy ETC the real ETHEREUM !! this is going to get crazy ... i will be tracking down Vitalik and SEC has many questions for this alienhead dude>.> ETC is going to skyrocket!!! :-D *stay tuned folks!*

^rumour has it coinbase stole the real ETC coins and dished out ETH tokens :\ hmmm

Is there any concrete evidence?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Invested a lot into ETC and ETH . Hope it pays Cheesy

dump ETH it's changed on forex ETH is NOT ethereum . period Wink

Dump ETH before it dumps you. ETH scam.

ETC moon in a couple of days.

dump ETH it's changed on forex ETH is NOT ethereum . period Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Ah i found it  Smiley

ENJOY FOR THE MOON ROCKET. WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND?

Is this Christian Seberino a trust source?

Today is saturday
Not today i think will be monday
Tradeblock's ECX Price Index expected live on Monday,
 ahead of Grayscale's Ethereum $ETC Investment Trust launch:
https://mobile.twitter.com/CollinCrypto/status/850489755808780288
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Ah i found it  Smiley

ENJOY FOR THE MOON ROCKET. WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND?

Is this Christian Seberino a trust source?

Today is saturday
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It is nice article from Barry Silbert and the Cost of Bitcoin’s Malfeasance Culture https://t.co/5vJVjwiXP2 #etc #ethereumclassic
Enjoy it for all of comunity ethereum classic hope gives us more knowledge about bitcoin and other digital coins and it can gives us good understanding.
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
Ok now i have 1 ETC in nanopool how to ask payment ?
there is no option to pay now or anything.
Jump to: