Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 210. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
When you right, you right.  Bear trapped the shit out these fools.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Waiting for it to go more down to buy cheap as bitcoin mooning and will moon further and for now the trend is broken

And then he said : muhh the trend is broken  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

TO THE MOON.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
Waiting for it to go more down to buy cheap as bitcoin mooning and will moon further and for now the trend is broken
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ETH -2% , ETC +5% nice.

Its just the beginning.
Need to get rid of weak hands first.  Cheesy
BTC pump will blow them out, i guess.

Yup a 3% pump will already blow the weak hands out. After they switched BTC will go down 3% again lol. ETC is growing faster than btc. ETC is at the bottom right now. How can anyone even think about selling ETC rightnow lol. ETC will go moon this year, make no mistake. I hope that those weak hands didnt sell at the bottom lol. I think that ETC is one of the best investments in crypto this year. Only 30 000 000 USD to go to ave a bigger marketcap than monero.  FOMO will kick in when its n6 on coinmarketcap.  Also know that XRP and LTC are in a huge pump rightnow and they will go down very soon, and it wil be brutal. ETC will be in the top 4 crypto's at the end of the year.

+1 fosho
ETH -2% , ETC +5% nice.

Its just the beginning.
Need to get rid of weak hands first.  Cheesy

Yup a 3% pump will already blow the weak hands out. After they switched BTC will go down 3% again lol. ETC is growing faster than btc. ETC is at the bottom right now. How can anyone even think about selling ETC rightnow lol. ETC will go moon this year, make no mistake. I hope that those weak hands didnt sell at the bottom lol. I think that ETC is one of the best investments in crypto this year. Only 30 000 000 USD to go to ave a bigger marketcap than monero.  FOMO will kick in when its n6 on coinmarketcap.  Also know that XRP and LTC are in a huge pump rightnow and they will go down very soon, and it wil be brutal. ETC will be in the top 4 crypto's at the end of the year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
ETH -2% , ETC +5% nice.

Its just the beginning.
Need to get rid of weak hands first.  Cheesy
ETH -2% , ETC +5% nice.

Its just the beginning.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I started mining ETC with 1 RX 480 getting 25MHs is it normal ?
Quite normal
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
I started mining ETC with 1 RX 480 getting 25MHs is it normal ?
Looks like we are going to reach ETH's marketcap soon guys. More exiting news incoming. Its time to beat monero his marketcap first. At the end of te month we are n6 on coinmarketcap. After that we are going to hunt dash&ripple. Its just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It is article will add knowledge about ethereum classic immutability discussion for the peoples who interisting about ethereum classic, it is good informations for discussion.
New article from Dr. Seberino "How To Improve Ethereum Classic Immutability Discussions." $ETC #EthereumClassic 1

https://t.co/zK09ooUxuK
ETC CUP&HANDLE

This is going to be huge guys.

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Ah i found it  Smiley

ENJOY FOR THE MOON ROCKET. WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND?

Is this Christian Seberino a trust source?
Ah i found it  Smiley

ENJOY FOR THE MOON ROCKET. WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND?

When is the trust launch date...no one knows? using it to shill?
this saturday it will launch.

Any proof or just rumors?
Saw it on twitter. But i cant find it back anymore. Anyway it i am sure that it will launch this month, big projects are slowly moving to ETC inspite of ETH. More $ for innovation will come in, and we are at the bottom right now. Do i need to say more? Only way is up. This is going to be a extemely good year for ETC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Any proof or just rumors?
Activity: 527
Love your investment thesis. I am an investor and you hit many things that I look for in the real world.
Launch Date for What? Huh
launch of the moontrainrocket on immutable innovation.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Greyscale investment trust. Scroll back a few pages and read
Jump to: