Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 211. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Launch Date for What? Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Its coming guys.  1 more confirmation.

Thank me later.
There are two good news for comunity of ETC:

1. China Financial Trading Technology Congress&Online Trading EXPO 2017, $ETC as a suppotting community, is coming!  https://t.co/iRDX6MuAqI

2. ETC Weekly Newsletter: Dev Update + News from Bitkio.  $ETC #EthereumClassic #Blockchain #Crypto  1

https://t.co/ix7BXFEd1J

Just bought 100 ETC.

Thats a smart move. I am a ETC whale since yesterday. Buy now its still cheap. I expect big things in the upccoming months guys. Remember nobody wants to join you when you are still small, but when you are big then everyone wants a piece. What happens in the time between this? Right. We are here now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Thats good. Buterin has to much power in ETH because of centralisation. We saw what those investors did with Ethereum. +400%, after 1 month. Ethereum Classic will do the same. Investors are joining. Wait 1 month and BOOOM. That means that we need 1-3 weeks before we reach the moon.

Really impressive how delusion is reaching new record levels. Please accept my condolences....

We should see. Cmon at least look at the facts Ethereum 900 000 000 tokesn : price $50

Ethereum classic first altcoin to get  a fund ( tokens 210 000 000) price $2.63  

We will hit $5 sooner than you can say BOOM

Don't forget that Ethereum ETH tokens will keep growing while ETC max is 230 million
Activity: 215
Merit: 103

1. China Financial Trading Technology Congress&Online Trading EXPO 2017, $ETC as a suppotting community, is coming!  https://t.co/iRDX6MuAqI

2. ETC Weekly Newsletter: Dev Update + News from Bitkio.  $ETC #EthereumClassic #Blockchain #Crypto  1

Just bought 100 ETC.

Thanks!

Its time for ETC to fullfill its destiny.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ETC is actually one of the smartest investments that you could do currently if you are prepared to baghold.

"Every Dog will have its day" as they say and am sure when the time comes, the whales will moon ETC so hard it will make you jizz in your pants.

haha i like this method of putting it.

"UNFFF"

wild pussy cat coin is also another smart investment.

I, however, think that Piston Honda is a massive faggot shill, but hey...can't have everything perfect in life.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://media.giphy.com/media/IgsXOXGPxfT3O/giphy.gif
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
ETC is actually one of the smartest investments that you could do currently if you are prepared to baghold.

"Every Dog will have its day" as they say and am sure when the time comes, the whales will moon ETC so hard it will make you jizz in your pants.

I think you meant to say "even a broken clock is right twice a day."
Activity: 28

"UNFFF"

wild pussy cat coin is also another smart investment.

I, however, think that Piston Honda is a massive faggot shill, but hey...can't have everything perfect in life.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

"UNFFF"
Activity: 28

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

Thats good. Buterin has to much power in ETH because of centralisation. We saw what those investors did with Ethereum. +400%, after 1 month. Ethereum Classic will do the same. Investors are joining. Wait 1 month and BOOOM. That means that we need 1-3 weeks before we reach the moon.

Really impressive how delusion is reaching new record levels. Please accept my condolences....

We should see. Cmon at least look at the facts Ethereum 900 000 000 tokesn : price $50

Am waiting for this to happen, and when it does, I'll celebrate!
Ethereum-Classic-Wallet-win64-0-9-1

Error:- Error Running Downloaded binary.

what should i do ?

Easy. Buy a proper hardware wallet. 100% safe and easy to use. Not errors, no bugs, cold storage. Enough said. Buy a ledger wallet for $45
What are you waiting for? Why keep you ETC in a online wallet lol. Anyway why do you want to touch your ETC right now? Just hodl. They never understand lol
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
Ethereum-Classic-Wallet-win64-0-9-1

Error:- Error Running Downloaded binary.

what should i do ?
Do you guys know big companies or big investmentcompanies backing Ethereum classic?
Ethereum is backed by Bill Gates and Microsoft, JPMorgan etc etc... Looks like they have unlimited money backing them. And ethereum classic only has got Greyscale investments?
Why are they choosing Ethereum Classic inspite of Ethereum? Please help me out here.  
I also have read that Ethereum classic will fork again at the end of the year? Called Ethereum classic classic (ETCC) ?

No. Those companies do not back ethf. They back enteth. Ethf bag holders are buying worthless ethf tokens.

So they are also backing ETC? Nice. We will moon bigtime, more moonconfirmations of a experienced traders today. ETC is full with buying signals and the bullish trendline is strong as a champ.

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Do you guys know big companies or big investmentcompanies backing Ethereum classic?
Ethereum is backed by Bill Gates and Microsoft, JPMorgan etc etc... Looks like they have unlimited money backing them. And ethereum classic only has got Greyscale investments?
Why are they choosing Ethereum Classic inspite of Ethereum? Please help me out here.  
I also have read that Ethereum classic will fork again at the end of the year? Called Ethereum classic classic (ETCC) ?

No. Those companies do not back ethf. They back enteth. Ethf bag holders are buying worthless ethf tokens.
Funny that some bad traders really dare to sell right now. Ethereum classic wil likely go 5x from here. Those idiots lol. Never sell at the bottom and never sell at a price of 3 dollars when all the aplications and investments still have to occur. Its like quiting school 1 day before you gratuate. Panic and FUD must be real for those newbies. Only experienced traders know when to hold. And i am going to hold so nice right now. You sellers will get crushed in the upcoming weeks.
Jump to: